It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Oh wow, I go to make som soup and we have all these people!

Wis, I always love all of your pics too!!!!!

Hello out there in shedland!!!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

LOL, I love cleaning window with my mint glass cleaner and sqeegee. LOL

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello and Happy Friday, you will have fun today?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Thank You for asking. I am pretending to be OK. You know how that is?
If I ignore it, it will go away, right?

And I do wish some long lost relative with a bad conscience would show up and full fill the fortune cookie prophesy.

I am on my way to take a nap because I have company tonight. Normal people (not me) like to sit around in the evening so I try to accommodate them when they are kind enough to visit.
I prefer to be up by 4 or 5, so off to dream land. ZZZZZZ

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I do know how that is hun. (holding your hand, remember?)

Eww, normal people? Nah, I'm just kidding.
I hope you enjoy your company...maybe they will bring treats with them!
I hear you, I'm up by 4 every morning. Go have a nice nap...it's rude to nod off and drool on company apparently.

I will likely be around this weekend so hopefully see you online again soon.
*squishy*
jacy

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sleep well dear Wis. Our love will be wrapped around you like a safe blanket.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh wow, I go to make som soup and we have all these people!

There is a Danish saying " Where good folk are, good folk come"

There is another legend, that people who are followed by angels attract other people, well we all ways have angels in the Shed.

Hello Q and Kealci

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Hello and Happy Friday, you will have fun today?

Fun? If coloring may hair and sorting through stuff to get rid of later is fun, then yeah. LOL

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Awwwww, that was beautiful, just like you!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
A little island of love.

For all of you.
And now I am crying and you know very well who put those happy tears in my heart. Both of you.
The Shed actually, with out this place there would be no room.
Seriously ZZZZZzzzzzzz

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to Kaelci on page something-or-other LOL
edit: found it! PAGE 20!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Together they stood by the edge of the lake, Kaelci quietly peering up at the cave hidden behind the flowing waterfall as Darien’s eyes kept drifting over to the woods where Sita had stalked full of rage.

Kaelci hadn’t failed to notice the attire that Darien was clothed in: black robes just as her own, intricately weaved from the finest threads, small runes embedded within. Not as fanciful as Sita’s majestic gown of silver, but, obviously it was created from the same strange magic that had found her that fateful night by the crystal lake.

As she gazed up at the falling water, coursing hastily down the rocks, she felt that she had to ask. “Darien… are you one of Sita’s Magisters?”

Darien laughed, cheerfully though she could hear the awkward undertones within the chortle, and he smiled somewhat insincerely as he replied. “Me? A Magister? While I am a familiar face to dear Sita from days’ hundreds of years ago, I was merely a novitiate…” He sniffed delicately, almost condescendingly. “Though I suppose that after so long I would be considered one of the few surviving Magisters. I am certain there are more out there.”

His dark eyes glinted as he spoke those last words and she wondered briefly if there was an animosity hiding beneath that jovial exterior, he spoke once more before she could respond, smiling a gentler smile than the one that had lingered moments ago as he seemed to have read her thoughts. “Let’s just say that I have no great love for the Magisters… and that mistress Sita paints them in a golden light.” He sent her a wink. “So, ten foot spider? Let’s go?”

Adventure awaited! And this time it was of her own choosing, not thrust upon her like the events in the other land. She smiled brightly and dove into the aqua waters, swimming toward the rocks that sat neatly on both sides of the waterfall, climbing up the slippery boulders with an ease she wasn’t aware that she had, hand over hand, foot over foot, until she hauled herself into the hidden cave.

Wringing the water from her long hair, she gazed about the cave in awe. It was beautiful! Veins of gold ran through the walls, purple vines dangled from the ceiling, and all along the corridor against almost the entirety of the wall were these delicate blue mushrooms, glowing with all the luminosity of a full moon, hundreds of small sparkles seemed to surround every individual fungus! She felt a strange happiness flowing from her core, her skin tingling, uninvited tears moistening her eyes. Spiders? In here!?

She turned around and faced Darien who had just climbed up the waterfall himself, shaking his hair dry not unlike a wet puppy, the man speaking hurriedly through the shakes of his head. “Don’t fall too deeply into mesmerisation, miss. Do you expect anything less for the entrance to a Lord’s lair?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

edit on 20 5 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Yoooohoooo!

Aunt Louisa!!!!

You've got mail!

LOL

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Wis Darlin', you have mail.

Kaelci that was awesome! One thing that I always love in your stories are the visuals that you portray with such eloquence!

I have misplaced my thesaurus and it has helped me in the past. I really have to find that thing. I tend to repeat myself describing certain things. LOL

I really hate to leave here even for a minute, but I have to color these greys popping out so I can feel vibrant again and not like an old hag. LOL I'll be back!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Yoooohoooo!

Aunt Louisa!!!!

You've got mail!

LOL

When any of us say that to another member, I feel like school kids whispering secrets. Ahahaha! I just sent a PM to Wis and then I read your post. Do you sit and wonder what others are saying? LOL I'm laughing here. I know it's none of my business. Just being silly.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok, Kitty woke up and is ready to eat and I have to do my hair. Be back. Hope I don't miss too much fun.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Graduation celebrations...LOL

You'll see later...

Nah, I don't wonder too much...

Just had to get her attention somehow! She flits around like a butterfly!

Hard to catch!

LOL

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I have misplaced my thesaurus and it has helped me in the past. I really have to find that thing. I tend to repeat myself describing certain things. LOL

I really hate to leave here even for a minute, but I have to color these greys popping out so I can feel vibrant again and not like an old hag. LOL I'll be back!

I admit it, I have thesaurus.com on my Firefox at allll times when I'm writing! Haha! The Word synonym thing doesn't work as I would like. I type "rocks" right click on it, and it thinks I'm talking about shaking or music and not stony things on the ground haha!

But I wait til I'm done, and then I re-read and I'm all, okaaay, I've said THAT word too many times, need to find something new
re-reading now though I can tell I'm still in morning-brain, a few of those words could've been different, but, shhhhhh brain! Be quiet! It doesn't have to be perfect! This isn't for publishing!

I've had greys in my hair since I was 13. I dyed my hair a nice auburn colour a few months ago, the greys popped back through within the week! So rude. I hope your dye lasts longer than mine seems to! "Permanent" my butt! LOL.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Great story!👍🏽

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I flit around? Look who's talking Thelma!!

Now YOU have mail.

I'm always happy when somebody here tells somebody else that they have mail. I like it because it means we have friends...we ARE friends. I never think it's nasty or secretive because I believe we're all too genuine for that crap.

Okay, back to catching up again.
jacy

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Had to try it on

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join