It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Hi there, people here do not realise I have been playing this game a long time. My momma didn't raise no fool

I have the support of the boss 110% - we have a great rapport, and he will possibly deal with them, as I will tell him I will end up being rude if I deal with them. They are in the wrong, and he supports me.

Anywho, enough of work.

How are you?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I also agree with 1984, age does not matter. I hang out with my co-worker. She is 23 and I am 44, we go out and get along and have good chats about life and how crazy people are here in LA!

Another friend is 29, she is on my wavelength.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I don't think so, but Gordi or Cody are the ones to check with as they do lots of PS and photo editing.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

To be fair Jacy, those are extremely generic things. I think most people like music, movies, and clothes. >_>

Speaking of torture, f*ck Ramsay Snow. That character is just a c*nt. The TV show handles him in such an awful way. He's basically a mary sue demi-god who has everything and anything fall into his lap, all he does is majorly successful for literally no reason, and his plot armor is so thick you could use it to crush a tank.

I'm looking forward to Jon beating him to death with his bare hands.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I won't it but it is really cool.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

It's mostly just for writing. I want a deeper red than this red, but maroon is too brown. Ah, why is that magenta? SO might have mucked up the code.
edit on 20/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Testing

Text RedText YellowText PinkText GreenText OrangeText PurpleText BlueText BeigeText BrownText TealText NavyText MaroonText LimeGreenText Black
edit on 20/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I guess the grand anonymity of the internet lends to that. Though the people I have ended up closest to are roughly five years older than me and female. Might have something to do with my own attitude.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Just find people who you connect well with, male or female of whatever age. Dialogue and conversations are important.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

1984 (or should I call you boy-toy?)...my partner is younger than me too.

onehuman...Aww thank you so much!! I'm glad you get my humour, lol...everybody doesn't (like you said).

I have Skype too...we definitely should chat sometime.
For a little while I was co-hosting the "Out of the Box" radio show (ATS show) so I bought myself a cool headset with attached microphone. I feel like a pilot when I wear it...luckily we didn't use the video/chat option.

jacy

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Lol on the age thing. I am a big GoT fan myself. I also like the WWE for entertainment. I used to play Americas Army and be part of a clan online. I loved it. I also have played quite a few of the Sims games.

I have found the "Age is just a number" thing a little wide open of statement though. Granted there are mature youth and immature elders. To me though, there are just some things that you really have to put the time of life in, too actually gain the true wisdom of some things.

I'm 57 and I'm guessing I would bore a 27 year old to tears and I would probably find them tedious in a relationship type of scenario. As friends I'm sure we would be fine.

Growing up my friends were always older than myself. It's kind of funny, you usually only hear the saying "age is just a number" from the youngins, and it is, but sometimes it is for a reason if that made sense!

As far as my day Bob? I'm trying to decide just how lazy or productive I'm going to be. Tough choice!
edit on 5/20/16 by onehuman because: typo...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Younger Women folk make getting along ... easier for a handsome cool Producer dude !

Heck you would not even need a wingman !!

Actually you could even nearly qualify as ...

The new " Dude " !

Nearly.

😎

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

LOL, well I sure ain't a youngin and I said "age is just a number"!!

Toss a coin for the day you will have, let fate or whatever decide. Then just go with the flow.

edit on 20-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

and that was a Timely post

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

To be fair Jacy, those are extremely generic things. I think most people like music, movies, and clothes. >_>

Yeah well they might be generic THINGS but peoples' taste is individual. That was my point.

My personal taste is not age-specific.

Ramsay's death will not be gruesome enough if Joffrey's was anything to go by. That little snot should have suffered for days.
jacy

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Your silly!!! LOL, Next time your here we will hang out in the deep underground parts of the unknown and you will be suprised. LOL

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
On the phone here so this may not be pretty.
For myself, age is just a number.
A BIG number.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Yes, those are the people I've connected to after speaking with them. I didn't seek them out. One of the most important people in my life was met by total and utter random coincidence.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Oh, I thought you were listing "clothes, movies, music" as your interests.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Best way, go with the flow and you will meet interesting people.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I suppose.

And when I say random I coincidence I mean utterly random coincidence. Not even at a place like a forum, in a game, with instanced matchmaking so not even an MMO. Had we not ended up as we did, our paths would have only crossed for an instant.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join