It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

OMGEE Kaelci, I am sorry, you will be the wop bop stopper. The head girl incharge of fluffy bunnies and sugar. Your job is to help run the island, making sure all runs smooth.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Hi Sweet little Lady! Oh my, dreaming of ATS with avatars flying around in your head? Ahahaha! That gave me visuals and made me laugh!

If the place is empty, fill it up with posts of your thoughts and feelings or a story, poem or picture. Someone will be along sooner or later. I have had to take my pill for nerve damage as much as I hate to, but if I don't take it every day, it's not built up in my system where it can help. They make me sleepy. I'm figuring that's the reason anyway.

Hope you are able to sleep better tonight Honey! You can always shoot a PM if something is bothering you, or share with the shed. We care and love you!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

LOL! Fluffy bunnies and sugar!

We're moving to an Island? Someone take the smoothie making machine. There will be fresh fruit there!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
a reply to: everyone else

Good morning

I slept terribly last night. Twice because of my son waking up. And overall because of... reasons.
Have you ever dreamt of ATS? LOL.
I had people's avatars flying around in my head, with words everywhere. I think I might've been here too long.

Yes!!! It's a crazy ride! (dreaming of here!)
Usually because we are vested in our friendships and when one hurts we all hurt. (perhaps?)

It doesn't last long, for me anyway and I just brush myself off, clear my head and trek on down the road.

Wherever it leads.

You're in my thoughts and I hope things improve, Sister.

< 3

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Just a quick fly by....I'm still reading and getting caught up.

An island...woohoo....how fun!

Here is a picture of mom, dad, and my 2 brothers

ETA: picture of me & Jack....doesn't he look great?

edit on 6/5/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Chirp, that was lovely what you said.

Jess, I really enjoy seeing your pics! Look at that family love!

Still here folks if anyone is around, I'm multitasking and get distracted easily. Oh look, something shiny!

If I should disappear for a while it's because I have to make some ciggs soon and I usually go to youtube to watch a movie while I do that. Then I want to watch another movie. LOL

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Really nice family photos!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Spot on Birdie
<3

Thank you for your words. I try, but I feel things so strongly. We all might only be virtual people to one another, but I take my virtual friendships -very- seriously, haha! *hugs to you and to all*. I'll get over it
my partner is off on a mission to bring me an energy drink and a sausage roll from the shop down the road, teehee.

Hello Miss Martin!
Lovely family photos!

*More hugs to the Elfie One*

I'm here on and off today, I want to write and I'll try to! I'm currently more invested in my Sita Story than the proper story I'm supposed to be writing. But that's okay. It's all writing, it's all creative, and I never know what bits and pieces I may want to keep for other purposes.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Good luck to you in whatever story you decide to devote your time on. That photo is just breath taking!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Thank you for your words. I try, but I feel things so strongly. We all might only be virtual people to one another, but I take my virtual friendships -very- seriously,

I'm the same way and understand completely! I bet you're enjoying your energy drink and sausage roll.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
*sprinkles Cadbury chocolate and lithium in shed~

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hey now your smoking! LOL

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Hey hows your mom and things?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

*dives into a sea of chocolate!!*

Rubber duckies included

Thanks miss elfie!

I've got my caffeine right here right now, and hopefully it'll work it's magic soon!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Well I am back in LA, my mom is doing better and as you said, "the jerks come out at death" well many more came out at the funeral, one family member asked me what he was getting! He asked me at the funeral. You really don't want to know the polite words of love I spoke to him! Lol
edit on 6 5 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'd demolish that vat in under 5 minutes.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Nom Nom Nom that looks really good!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Goodness, I hope the messy doesn't stay long for your mums sake

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

My mom has a real tough girl lawyer. Her lawyer told me if people are asking for money or items have them call me so I can have a nice chat with them. Lol

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Now that's a plan!

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join