It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ok A good kitty!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Awwww, a kitty with a heart shape in his fur, how cute is that?

Oh Caglio, I forgot to say I enjoyed that last song you posted!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

G'day all !!

Wise words kat ... 😎

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Lovely looking cat there Q ... have you seen the painted cats ?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Peeking in and only hearing the occasional sigh of the embers in the fire. Seems the shed is at rest and all is well.
The sun will be rising soon for some of us so I thought I would drop this off for people to enjoy as if they were there while having their morning coffee.

I cant believe how much those couple days with my daughter exhausted me. Probably because I didn't want to miss a minute of it.
I was going to be around yesterday, but after replying to a couple friends and being so excited about them having found a cure for the shakes from the Parkinson's disease that I just had to post so other could enjoy the good news, I promptly ran out of gas again.
Of course now I am up at the crack of dawn, but am finally feeling rested. So I do believe I will see if I can give some continuance to my story. lol Not promising anything as I can be easily distracted, but I do have a cat in my lap as I type, so he may keep me still for awhile!

Love you my friends. Nice to see a few others back as well too btw!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It made Yig sad to see the tear upon Fairettas cheek, but she knew from her old country to respect her elders and even more so the wise women, which she seemed to sense that Fairetta was. She did feel a certain peace though being next to this fairy, so she decided to just sit quietly and watch the festivities of the Blue Moon dance with her.

After a bit of time had passed Fairetta asked Yig how she came to be in the Shedlands. “I’m really not sure,” Yig replied, I was taking my journey of the long night walk and after a few days I came upon a wondrous tree in the forest. There was such a smell that assaulted my senses. Not a smell of the green of the forest, but more of a sweet bread that my native sisters used to cook in the fire rocks up on the hill near my home. I decided to sit against the tree and try and figure out where the smell was coming from, when the last thing I remembered were my eyes getting so heavy and seeing a book, wondering how it got there. Next thing I knew, I awoke next to a small creek and heard laughter coming from a short distance away. I also had a bright orange cat that I remembered to be named Chancy telling me how happy he was that I was back and to hurry and follow him to the Shed. I don’t know how I remembered him, but I did feel I knew him somehow and that I could trust him, so follow him I did.”

Fairetta nodded with a small smile and said, “Yes, you will find many here with many different tales of how they arrived at the Shedlands, some quite funny actually.” Yig noticed Fairettas wings seemed to give a little flutter as if they were smiling with Fairetta herself. Colors twinkling off them in the moonlight.

“You have been here before you know Yig, and I hope you remember soon of your talents, for I fear the Shedlands will be in need of them again soon as much as the others that are arriving again now also.”

Yig was not certain what this meant exactly, yet she had a twinge of knowing deep down inside her heart that these words were true. The words also made her a bit nervous, because she knew something was in the wind and it wasn’t going to be good. “I can only try to do my best,” she said. “That is how you have always done it dear Yig,” and again Fairettas wings gave that tiny flutter of color and once again she fell silent.

They sat there in silence watching the dance and laughter of the others for quite some time, when Yig happened to notice a strange glow on the horizon. She pointed it out to Fairetta and asked if this was normal for these magic lands.

“Oh dear, no it is not! Quickly Yig follow me, the time has arrived sooner than I had thought.” Fairetta gave a shout too all the others in a language Yig did not understand, but the instant silence that fell upon the festivities was almost deafening in itself.

There was a flurry of wings and a sense of urgency as they all followed Fairetta to the crest of the hill. Looking down at the river they saw this walking upon the water, and Yig heard Faietta in her head saying, “Hurry like the wind Yig, get to the Shed as soon as you can and let your feet be quiet as possible. Tell the others that after a thousand years, the evil twin of Treewolf ghost has come back and the ships won’t be far behind…”

edit on 6/1/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/1/16 by onehuman because: typo

edit on 6/1/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Good morning, Friend and Friends...popping in and gone again....what cure for Parkinson's? Can you hum a few bars?

Sigh, a cat in your lap?...sigh.

I need an emogy thing with a yawn. I can't stop this yawning fit. (Nothing to do with you!)

Fishy

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Good morning Shedites!!

a reply to: crappiekat
Hey sweetie!!! It’s so good to see you!! Don’t work too hard today. I hope you have pretty weather!

OMG that kitten is adorable!!!

a reply to: Timely
Good morning mate!

a reply to: onehuman
Amazing story entry!!!! I can’t wait to get this journey started!!!

a reply to: ClownFish
Good morning, who knew fishies yawned. LOL I hope you are having a good day

Well the rain is back…URG. It poured last night. Good thing I remembered to turn off the alerts on my phone, my office mate said he’s went off at midnight last night.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish
I posted about it yesterday. I'm on my iPad now so hopefully this link will work for you. I was so thrilled I had run across it in the news. Felt good to post some good news around here for a change.

Morning Martin, seems quite a few of us are having our April showers a lot later into the season. Might be nice to see May flowers in July for something different! Try and stay dry and thanks for the compliment btw.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

How are you Marty ?

Been a bit stressy no ?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Things are actually calm today, and I hope they stay that way!
How are things on your side of the world?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Can't complain ... sounds of the ocean on a clear milky way laden sky ... with a whiff of wood heaters

Tantalising the nostrils...

Ahhhh !
edit on 1-6-2016 by Timely because: I still hate bloody androids ... grrr.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I don't even want to hear about the sounds of the ocean unless they are bouncing off my ears!

How cold is it there? It seems so strange that it gets that cold but rarely snows. What good is winter if you can't build a snowman?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Good morning!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
OMG too funny, is that Ron Swanson?

Did you go to the grocery store?????

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
No store yet just buying carry out. I will go later today, did you rest yet?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I did. I slept good last night. I got a My Pillow, "For the best night's sleep in the whole world" LOL

I thought it would be a waste of money....BUT....it was a REALLY good pillow.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It's a riot. I yawn, take in a whole lot of salt water, choke, cough it out, and in the process I get thrust backwards half a fin or so. And then I freeze because that was too much simultaneous, unfamiliar stuff happening. It's always a variation of "Who am I? Where am I? What's happening?"

It must be the aquatic variation of the Mandela Effect, because now I'm just slightly somewhere else, dazed and confused, when I was perfectly dazed and confused where I just was.

Inefficient across the board...or rather "inefishent."...and then I feel another yawn coming up and I sense that need to panic and run for cover, but I can't remember why because suddenly I'm another fin back...

But I digress...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I need one too, I cannot sleep

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Q, hi!...I'm just two posts backwards now...I've been meaning to add, and if you are going to go to a store, then remember to get some of those small packages of kleenex for the funeral....trust me on that...

I've attended a lot of funerals because I used to sort of facilitate them. There is always someone crying somewhere, and depending on who's doing the crying, it can be awkward to approach someone. I learned to let the people in the back sort of sniffle it out on their own. But as you get closer to the front row, then it can be "graceful and useful" if you can just hand someone an entire pack and say, "keep it."

It's one of those silent little love expressions that just happen between you and them, but it is a blessing for both.

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join