It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 6

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:01 AM
a reply to: onehuman

Aha! Thanks.....I stopped reading at "brain surgery."...but even the use of the word "snipet" caused a bit of a premonition wince.

I'll take another peak later. But thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:03 AM
a reply to: ClownFish

I kindly thank you!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:04 AM
a reply to: ClownFish
Keep reading, they use ultra sound slicing and dicing. It looks like an amazing breakthough!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:07 AM
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks for the snip, I mean tip. Right now I'm still trying to get the salt water out of my lungs...but I will definitely look at it with new eyes.

Now I have to be a grown up and x out of the Shed and ATS...(sob)...while I get back to work.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:32 AM
Just thought Id show you folks that love the moon like I do a pic I got of it yesterday morning. It was just rising and looked so beautiful to me anyway!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:09 AM
What a beautiful picture!!! Did you take that with anything special? I can't believe the detail that showed up!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM

How did you do this? That is amazing. My moon doesn't look anything like that.

Reminds me of when I first saw snow. My husband had been telling me about it and showing me pretty pictures, and then when I saw it in real life, it just looked like a bunch of dandruff falling out of the sky. I honestly expected to see those tiny little doilies....big let down....

That moon shot is beautiful. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:13 AM

Wow your photo is amazing!! I think I even see people in space suits walking around.
Your photo is better than NASAs photos

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:53 AM

Catching up in here.

Kim, that photo is breath taking!

Loved your story entry! Wonderful!!!!

Checked out your thread and star and flagged it. It's amazingly great news!

Saw Timely, Q and Martin back there somewhere! Hello to you and whoever else pops in!

Just a note to our story tellers, It might be useful for you when you make a new story to start your new entry with a comment on what page you left off from in your last story entry.

Martin, do you know what page your last entry was on? I don't remember if it was you or one of your characters that entered the shed to tell people about the ghost ships? I'll need this info before I can make my next entry. Thanks! I forget who first started doing that, but it was a great idea. I have a little notebook where I can keep track of my characters and what page I left off from.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:02 PM
I missed our little ClownFish! You are always such a delight to see in here! You should go to the avatar thread and have someone make you a beautiful fish avatar.

Have to call the Doctor's office tomorrow, They are closed today though I got a recorded message on my phone to call them. I need to make that appointment to see her about the results of all my tests and now tell her about the swelling in my leg and foot. Nervous and worried of course. That's me.

Wis if you are around lurking, remember what I told. Never ever allow anyone to keep you away from your home here. You are one of the sweetest, most thoughtful and compassionate person I know! HUGS!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:05 PM

Wow, with all the amazing photos I have seen you take, you really should be a photographer! Set up a nice little gallery in some touristy area and make yourself some money doing what you love to do! I love beautiful pictures!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:58 PM

Jess here is a snippet of what I had written about the ghost ships I had seen. There was one real solid ship intheir midst with an evil wizard, and a good one. The good one is now with Me.
The Ghost ships can re-appear at your discretion, and it would not mess up anything in the story...
There was much more, but I copied only what will help for now...

The Good Wizard says this...
("Also it seems there were several Ghost ships, along side of the Ship I was on. They were tagging along with the evil Wizard Who I have relieved of life. He was a bad sort, and did not deserve to live. He would have only used His spells for evil purposes... And that will simply not be good. The world may now be a better place, without Him in Our midst!"......

"Oh what became of the Ghost Ships that were at Sea with You?" Syx asked.

"After the Bad Wizard left this plane, the Ghost pirate ships just vanished! They must have been brought forth from an evil spell of that Wizard." The gray haired Wizard said.)

Hope that helps Jess....

edit on 1-6-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:26 PM
a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks a bunch Syx!!! I will also link mine in for NightStar.....

My last story entry

Martin jumped up letting Buzz tumble and grumble to the ground. “I will go to The Shed and speak to everyone. Please send word there from here forward.” Martin walked in The Shed to let everyone know that the boats Syx thought he saw are almost upon us.

edit on 6/1/2016 by Martin75 because: Added my story link

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:03 PM
Ok, Thanks Syx and Martin! Been so busy lately, but hope to make an entry soon. I don't want you hold you guys up.

Be back Sunshines!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:48 PM
Hi ya all ...just drinking beer and hanging here!!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:31 PM
Your advertising worked, I will have get one of those comfy fellows. But I must share this.

I have a pillow that has been with me since I started sailing around 1993.
The amount of luggage I could bring with me in those days amounted to the equivalent of a carry on. Our quarters being small and the demand for clothes was limited to, work and an occasional "shore day".
Six changes of work shirts and undies, a "land dress" PJ's and a sweater.
But I all ways packed my pillow, it has been with me all these years, traveling through many ports and numerable times across the Atlantic.
We still sleep together. My longest lasting relationship.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:38 PM
Well hello shedlington Mcshedlies

Just popping in to say hello

I'm working my day off today cause a silly coworker of mine hurt his wrist....

It's good tho because financial struggle is my life and I need the OT!

Fun fact: The guy i am covering for was recently on the Steve Harvey show with his girlfriend.

Not sure why but of anybody ever sees an episode of that show featuring a young couple from Alaska it's probably my coworker lol.....though I doubt anybody watches that show...i don't blame ye all. I don't.....

Anyway, wish me luck.....hope all is well with everyone.....

Hopefully I can bring us some rad pictures throughout the day...

Shed on brothers and sisters😇 Shed on......

Ps.....i have always enjoyed writing so eventually I wil submit a poem or short story and become a legit shedmin

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:42 PM
It's so bloody nice here in Kenai Alaska by the way😊

70 degrees, blue skies☀

Reminds me of this wonderful song I wanna share........

Just love this song....i hope u do too.....

It's gonna be a good summer

edit on 1-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:53 PM

originally posted by: onehuman
Just thought Id show you folks that love the moon like I do a pic I got of it yesterday morning. It was just rising and looked so beautiful to me anyway!

Wow you took that?!

Awesome picture! I think the moon is so dang awe inspiring.....

Here way up north we occasionally get some epic views of that big floating rock.......or death star....or hologram.....or I don't know what.........cheese maybe.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:56 PM

That pic needs to be shared in the Astrophotographers thread!
They would love to see it.

Astro thread

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>