It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: I “Guarantee” Trump Will Not be President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Pelosi is a true lefty loony. They are absolutely unable to see more than one level of any issue whatsoever. The way they take things out of context and hyperbolize every little statement is a mental deficiency, imo, and Nancy Pelosi is one of the worst. I think it stems from so much hate inside them that it has eaten little holes here and there in their ability to reason.

Her "guarantees" don't disturb me at all. If Hillary or Bernie is the Dem nominee, Donald will sweep the election. Now, if Joe Biden takes Hillary's place, we have a whole new ballgame. Trump will have to work a little harder to take the presidency, but I still think he could do it if he is prepared for Biden.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: introvert

Wrong again professor.

All my additional vote tallies are still under 6.5 million.

But you are not the only one spitting that line. It's almost as if you guys are taught to say the same things.

Hmm...

We will have to register the entire population of China to match the vote estimates.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I highly doubt that. Seems every second post of yours is 50,000 more votes for Donald! Repeated over and over for the last who knows how many weeks.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

This is what I'd expect a bought-and-paid-for political muppet to say - it is in line with establishment rhetoric.

"We need to pass this bill, so we can see what is in this bill" - so yeah, she's prone to full retard comments.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Pelosi is so ridiculously stupid she thought General Motors was an Army officer. The woman is the lowest bottom feeder to ever become house speaker, even lower than Tom Foley, and certainly much dumber.
The media must be getting super desperate to have to get her on the air to try and boost up their failed and criminal filled party they support by rubber stamp.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I wouldn't trust anything that Nancy Pelosi has to say. She proved herself as a lair when she ran on a plat form for office stating that she would impeach George Bush.

As soon as she won her election in her first televise appearances she announced impeachment was "off the table."

Pelosi has always thought of herself as a queen and has demonstrated it many times.

Pelosi is bought and paid for by the Globalist, my "opinion" she is a traitor against the American people.

As if she is going to control the outcome of this election, who the h... does she think she is?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Wrong again professor.

But you are not the only one spitting that line. It's almost as if you guys are taught to say the same things.

Hmm...

We will have to register the entire population of China to match the vote estimates.

Oh yeah..Gotta keep up with the dead and cartoon characters voting Democrat.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yeah and the majority of Americans that voted democrat in 2008, 2012 and will again in 2016

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

who the h... does she think she is?

A paid mouth. Like you said, her history precludes her.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
more like a prostate exam...then you feel both the doctors hands on your shoulders while the "probe" goes in.....

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Wrong again professor.

Hmm...

Oh yeah..Gotta keep up with the dead and cartoon characters voting Democrat.

Pelosi can only vote once. How do you reconcile for the rest of the made-up votes for Trump?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
"It would be very important for Democrats to retain control of the Senate. Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate. It's really important,"

I wish she would go away.

And take Hillary with her.

The Democrats taking the Senate is as close to a sure thing in politics as is possible. If they merely split the election 50/50 they wind up holding it at something like 53-47. This is because the vast majority of those up for reelection are Republicans, it's the payment for 2010 going to far in their favor.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

I think math is the least of Xs problems. Must be uncomfortable having his head so far up the Dons you know what.

That's ok. Hillary hasn't had a head near her nether region in decades, except maybe Janet Reno's.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
*rubs forehead*

Hillary won't be indicted. No criminal proceedings will happen.

I know it isn't what most of ATS wants to hear -- but it is the realistic truth.

And there will be no outrage because those who are either generating the outrage or fanning the flames on the internet, aren't going to do so in this case because it's one of their own.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

That's been "hinted" at for some time now. Even a DC lawyer that works on classification issues said the worst that would come out of this is Hillary being slightly humiliated at her bad choices.

But I've been labeled a Hillary troll.

What would I know?

Trump will not be president.

Why dont you be honest and admit it really helps to have 95%$ of the Media and Hollywood protecting her?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Riiiiight. 95%. Where did you pull that number from? That's why there's so many anti Hillary stories going around?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Why dont you be honest and admit it really helps to have 95%$ of the Media and Hollywood protecting her?

Prove it, and I will admit it.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Man...I hope she is right.
Cheers

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Please pardon my ignorance here but did Trump make fun of his disability or his character?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

www.cnn.com...

See for yourself. He could have made his point without mocking and making the crippled hand gestures. But no Donald goes all out. Not cool at all you don't do that no matter who you are.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join