It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: I “Guarantee” Trump Will Not be President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
“Donald Trump is not going to be President of the United States,” said Pelosi. “Take it to the bank, I guarantee it.”

www.youtube.com...

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything." - Josef Stalin

Just a friendly reminder of what those of us who want fairness are up against.

Here's a very well-reasoned conspiracy theory concerning why Pelosi could be wrong about her "guarantee":

So people are assuming that Hillary won't be indicted because the FBI hasn't pulled the trigger yet. What sense does that make? Pretend you are Obama for a moment. You detest the Clintons but you don't want to hand crazy Bernie the nomination -- what do you do? You tell the Feds to hold off until after Hillary wins enough delegates to knock Bernie out. Then when Shillary is carted off in handcuffs you insert your hand-picked successor, Joe Biden, and ask all of Hilary's former delegates to support him for the good of the party. All Joe has to do is show up at the convention all nice and shiny and unscathed by a bitter primary. Why do you think Obama hasn't endorsed anyone yet and a lot of the big money donors Barry controls are holding back their money? Listen again to Joey B's speech from last Fall to announce he wasn't running and tell me that it wasn't the speech of a guy who knows he WILL be running. I am in for "NO" at .07 for $700. Looking forward to collecting my $10k in July! Thanks Suckas!
Will Hillary Clinton win the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination?

That sounds really plausible to me. I brought up some of those points here.

I can't recall an insider like Pelosi making a "guarantee" of this nature before. Does it concern you?

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
*rubs forehead*

Hillary won't be indicted. No criminal proceedings will happen.

I know it isn't what most of ATS wants to hear -- but it is the realistic truth.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Yes and Obama has red lines, and trump couldn't make nomination, so what we all know this isn't true.
edit on 16-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
*rubs forehead*

I know it isn't what most of ATS wants to hear -- but it is the realistic truth.

That's been "hinted" at for some time now. Even a DC lawyer that works on classification issues said the worst that would come out of this is Hillary being slightly humiliated at her bad choices.

But I've been labeled a Hillary troll.

What would I know?

Trump will not be president.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
"It would be very important for Democrats to retain control of the Senate. Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate. It's really important,"

I wish she would go away.

And take Hillary with her.
edit on 16-5-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Peelowsee. Intelligent person.Everyone should listen to her. She knows.
This woman is a box of rocks without the rocks.Her elevator stops short a few floors so to speak.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What would I know?

Haven't you said many times that one shouldn't say anything until they know something?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
"It would be very important for Democrats to retain control of the Senate. Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate. It's really important,"

uhmmm....republicans have controlled the senate since the election of 2014....shakes head

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious

originally posted by: introvert

What would I know?

Haven't you said many times that one shouldn't say anything until they know something?

That was my opinion. When it concerns matters of pure, verifiable fact, we will just have to wait till November to see if my opinion was correct.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You just remember that anyone who defends Hillary is a troll and a shill.
but anyone who supports trump is a true American and anyone who doesn't like trump is a dirty commie pinko who wants to destroy the country .

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I guess Nancy forgot the Republicans have a small majority already in the Senate.

Harry Reid was reduced to a slobbering babbling fool.

I think Nancy may have just sealed the election for Trump !!!!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

uhmmm....republicans have controlled the senate since the election of 2014....shakes head

I guess Nancy forgot to read the rosters before she walked in.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ypu seem to think anything is more votes for trump. But sure a guy who makes fun of reporters with disabilities is definitely presidential material.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

That sounds really plausible to me. I brought up some of those points here.

Me, too. Biden is obviously set to step in should the need arise, having already told us he would have made the best president. He is the Dem's "Trump card" in case Hillary goes down.

link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

I don't think it, I know it.

link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Ypu seem to think anything is more votes for trump. But sure a guy who makes fun of reporters with disabilities is definitely presidential material.

That is true. As many times as we have heard the "this gives Trump another 1,000,000 votes" line, we can logically conclude that well over a billion people are voting in the US elections.

Perhaps math is a problem for some people.
edit on 16-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

And that's why donald loves the poorly educated. They think they know things. Haha. How much would you like to wager that Conman Donald doesn't get the presidency.
edit on 16-5-2016 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
*rubs forehead*

Having Hillary as president would be like having a prostate exam done with a sandpaper probe.

But I also agree that she won't be indicted.

link   

Wrong again professor.

All my additional vote tallies are still under 6.5 million.

link   

I think math is the least of Xs problems. Must be uncomfortable having his head so far up the Dons you know what.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join