It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: I “Guarantee” Trump Will Not be President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
*rubs forehead*

Hillary won't be indicted. No criminal proceedings will happen.

I know it isn't what most of ATS wants to hear -- but it is the realistic truth.

That's been "hinted" at for some time now. Even a DC lawyer that works on classification issues said the worst that would come out of this is Hillary being slightly humiliated at her bad choices.

But I've been labeled a Hillary troll.

What would I know?

Trump will not be president.

No, and he never planned on it in the first place. I've been trying to tell people this all along. I don't think Hillary will be indicted, but even without that variable, he was never going to be President. It was just a sideshow attraction, and it's almost played out now. Time for the final act of the main attraction to begin soon.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

What's the final act ? Please tell me it's martial law.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
FANTASTIC NEWS! This bloviating old biddy stuck her foot square in her mouth with her last political guarantee
voices.washingtonpost.com...

Pelosi guarantees in no uncertain terms that Democrats will retain control of the House of Representatives.

en.wikipedia.org...

Republicans regained control of the chamber they had lost in the 2006 midterm elections, picking up a net total of 63 seats and erasing the gains Democrats made in 2006 and 2008. Although the sitting U.S. President's party usually loses seats in a midterm election, the 2010 election resulted in the highest loss of a party in a House midterm election since 1938,[6][7] and the largest House swing since 1948.[8] This also happened to be the Republicans' largest gain in House seats since 1938

Welcome, Nancy Pelosi, to your nightmare. Now be a good little girl and resign.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: introvert

Wrong again professor.

All my additional vote tallies are still under 6.5 million.

But you are not the only one spitting that line. It's almost as if you guys are taught to say the same things.

Hmm...

We will have to register the entire population of China to match the vote estimates.

What, keep repeating "Hillary won't be indicted, Hillary won't be indicted".

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Wrong again professor.

But you are not the only one spitting that line. It's almost as if you guys are taught to say the same things.

Hmm...

We will have to register the entire population of China to match the vote estimates.

Please provide an intelligent point to discuss.

I am not qualified to comment on High School rhetoric.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

THANK-YOU Nancy Pelosi! There are certain people who drive more voters to Donald Trump and increase his credibility even further, when they are against him. YOU are one of those people! Thanks again.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi is a senile zombie who hasn't gotten anything right in decades.

Who actually gives a hoot what she thinks?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Hillary 2016.

Because Trump said mean things.

(this post was brought to you by snowflakes for Hillary SuperPAC.)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Wrong again professor.

Hmm...

......and from the looks of your previous replies it appears you don't qualify to comment on any kind of rational thought.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Peelowsee. Intelligent person.Everyone should listen to her. She knows.
This woman is a box of rocks without the rocks.Her elevator stops short a few floors so to speak.

To think that at one time, she was 2 heartbeats away from POTUS.

Pass it to see what's in it. Ya ok.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Sounds to me like she is, as usual, spewing the oligarchy's Party line.

She likely has inside information as to who they plan to INSTALL.

I pray she's totally wrong.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Wrong again professor.

Hmm...

......and from the looks of your previous replies it appears you don't qualify to comment on any kind of rational thought.

Still waiting on an intelligent point to discuss...

Have we devolved to Jr High?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm not an American, so will somebody be kind enough to tell me why Joe Biden isn't in the running? Or is he?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Important to remember how Bill's presidency went down the toilet in flames. It's not such a huge leap to think Hillary's might not even make it out of the "gate", pardon the pun. This is considering her background and such. Now, is it ironic, in the the Democrats being burdened with Hillary's legacy (and existence) they might be more responsible for the Trump "backlash", than the Republican party's failings?

imo, people criticizing Trump are looking for a "purist" type of person for the office of President. As they peck away at peripheral issues, they forget that not so very long ago, we had presidents who were boxers and might just get in a fist fight, or insult someone....it's not exclusive of the office.

edit on 17-5-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
I'm not an American, so will somebody be kind enough to tell me why Joe Biden isn't in the running? Or is he?

He didn't register to run in the primaries, he could still get the nomination at a contested convention but he doesn't have an actual campaign for the primary, only Sanders and Clinton do at this point.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

hoes this for a reply?

Its a fact that even she can't explain away...why are we debating this leftist loonie jerk wit has been alligator bag faced moron to begin with? Oh yea, because she says something that may not be true.....well sorry folks....so does trump..clinton.....sanders..my high school gym teacher with the big calves and mustache named Carla.....

AM I getting through at all?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Profusion

That sounds really plausible to me. I brought up some of those points here.

Me, too. Biden is obviously set to step in should the need arise, having already told us he would have made the best president. He is the Dem's "Trump card" in case Hillary goes down.

No they have been hiding the fact he's senile. He's not fit for duty had a friend in thr pentagon tell me he s really bad and forgets most everything. This has been a closely guarded secret since apparently he's unfit for office. I first O thought he was just messing with me but the more I think about it it it makes sense.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yeah and the majority of Americans that voted democrat in 2008, 2012 and will again in 2016

Considering how many regret their decision, I'm not worried.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11 Ok we get it, You are with Hillary and Pelosi and You hate Trump,,we get it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Is this the woman that said females like Bernie so they can meet young boys ? She sucks. I hope Trump wins so he can fire her.
edit on 17-5-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join