It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson Reveals Five Names on Trump VP List

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So rhe art of the deal involves getting a guy who is doing a #ty job at his job into a new job out of the public eye to make him look like he isn't crap at his job? All so he has a shot at now becoming at becoming president?

Yes, it ends all opposition within the GOP that opposes him. It excites big donors to fill the GOP war chests with money to elect their party members across the whole country.

Maybe Trump will ask Rand Paul. He would be an excellent pick to lure Bernie followers in so they can let their Hillary disapproval be felt, fracturing the Democratic Party making their tyrannical hold on the minority vote become a non factor.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ah so make him part of the scheme, makes sense if you don't think about it. I mean he already said he is taking the big money so why not get the establishment even more involved. Not like he has ran antI establishment this whole time.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Carson has spoken out of turn before and been corrected.

Note that this was not an official announcement. It was casually mentioned during a car ride. I think this reporter might possibly be taking this too seriously. It was probably just Carson making some guesses.

I don't think that Cruz would ever be considered, nor would he accept, so that puts the entire list in question.

ETA:

(Update: After this story was published, Carson called to clarify his comments: "When it comes to who could be the vice president and you name a list of people," he said. "I’m going to say yes to everybody, everybody could potentially be considered, doesn’t mean they are on the shortlist.")

So, it does look like he got in trouble for giving out misinformation. He was totally guessing and trying to act like he knew something. I have noticed that trend with him. Carson tries to act more important than he is.

edit on 5/16/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Sarah Palin gets my vote. "Idiocracy" was not a comedy, it was a documentary. U.S.A.! U.S.!......er.... U... something or other.....

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Some people around the Net are saying it is a false list intentionally leaked by Trump/Carson through the reporter.

Maybe one of Trumps PR guys, either John Miller or John Barron, leaked the list to the reporter...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
None will get the nod....
Carson has a small chance.

I can see: Ann Coulter

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Palin, who quit as governor of Alaska in her first term. Yeah, she a winner.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Out of that list I think the only possible would be Chris Christie only because he is the least embarrassing and a blank slate to the midwest and southern state voters.

Personally I hate the guy and I think Trump secretly does too. He's two faced and a frothing fascist when it comes to certain issues, but, that's who I think Trump will pick.

Carson always seems wasted to me. Seems like a nice guy but spouts religious crap, as do all the others on the list (apart from Christie as far as I know)

It would be fun though, if he knew that in reality he can't win this anyway and may as well go out with a bang.. Sarah Palin. I think all we'd need then is Kermit and Spongebob to complete the set. ISIS will be so beyond #ed.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just listen to the man.
He hasn't changed his stance AT ALL regarding his VP pick.

It WILL be an insider politician.

Palin is a death sentence. Fine for a cabinet pick, but not VP.
Christie has his own corruption baggage. Again, cabinet pick? Sure.
Rubio? Nope...too recent a rival. Same for Cruz.
Kasich is a possibility, though again, too recent a rival.
Carson is just an idiot, but he's also an outsider, so not him. Same thing for Fiorina.

I'd personally like to see him pick Rand Paul. Keeping my fingers crossed there.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I like the idea of Christie as AG. Tough, driven, and can get downright mean.

Carson as Surgeon General. He's got the brains. He knows the industry.

Palin for Russian Ambassador! Putin will mess himself.

I don't know if Rand Paul is the right choice... but maybe Ron? Two Pauls in DC could be a good thing?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
None will get the nod....
Carson has a small chance.

I can see: Ann Coulter

That's funny. How about Omarosa?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I don't know if Rand Paul is the right choice... but maybe Ron? Two Pauls in DC could be a good thing?

The difference is that Rand may actually take it if offered, Ron wouldn't...... I'm not big on some of Rand's positions (especially those that come from religion), but he definitely fights for the Constitution more than most.

I pretty much see Christie and Carson in the exact roles you mentioned. (AG and SG respectively)
I can see Palin as Secretary of Energy.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here is a fun ticket to think about in more of a hmmm way versus Oh that is the way it has to be.

Trump/Sanders

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
nvm.
edit on 5/17/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I was being sarcastic. She lost him the election.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Here is a fun ticket to think about in more of a hmmm way versus Oh that is the way it has to be. Trump/Sanders

Fun sure, but there's no way Sanders would do it. Nor would it work, as many of his followers HATE Trump.
edit on 19-5-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If he really wanted to stir the pot......Barbara Boxer.

Or maybe Dianne Feinstein.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join