It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgenderism and why America is slowly falling apart

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: KesleyJ

If you truly understood what he is saying, you would agree. You say men are bitches, well that is pretty much what he said. Men have followed society's dictates and have become metrosexual, hair gelling, eye-liner wearing, screw anything, no scruples having hot messes. To the detriment of the family unit, the marriage, the children, the community, etc.

Let me introduce you to 18th century men's fashion:

I don't think male infidelity has anything to do with hair gel and eyeliner. In fact, I'm guessing that cheating has been going on in fairly large numbers as long as relationships have existed. What I think might have you confused is the fact that women are now completely free to divorce their cheating spouses so it's not like "the good ole days" when you could smack a women around a bit and tell that heffer to get her pregnant ass back in the kitchen and she could either take it or face soul crushing poverty since in the "good ole days" the employment opportunities for women weren't generally paying enough to live on.
edit on 2016-5-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Charles Manson was friends with the Beach Boys too.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Thank the Gods he didn't write the Constitution, or we'd all be Farked, Royally!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh no you didn't! And remember the Ol Ben? He was a sexual deviant!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: eNumbra

Here's a List of 58 Gender Options for Facebook Users
abcnews.go.com...

The following are the 58 gender options identified by ABC News:

Feeling like we have stepped into Bizzarro World yet?

Just for funsies i decided to sort these.

Male
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man

TransMale
Female to Male
FTM
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man

Female
Cis Female
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Woman

Transfemale
Male to Female
MTF
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transgender Female
Transgender Woman
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Woman

Non-specific - Literally, "Both genders or no gender"
Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Genderqueer
Gender Variant
Intersex
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Transgender
Transgender Person
Trans
Trans*
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Transsexual
Transsexual Person
Two-Spirit

Bull# - Literally bull#
Other
Pangender
Transfeminine
Transmasculine

Bam. 5 genders.
edit on 5/15/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Charles Manson was friends with the Beach Boys too.

Friends? He considered himself a musician and hung out with the Beach Boys some.

Musicians hanging with musicians. Not sure about friend. Maybe.

link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

I knew someone from Texas, we were extremely close. I know he would agree with you if he were alive. I also agree, that Texas could easily exist without the help of any other State.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ratgirl65
Didn't J Edgar Hoover wear a dress ? Why does someone else's genitalia bother you so much, you seemed very interested in what's between other peoples legs ? Being in Texas are there not some illegal immigrants you can fixate on instead ?

He's not interested in what is between people's legs, he's addressing the almost propaganda level of the promotion of Transgenderism and worried that kids are going to be exposed to it at an impressionable young age. He then provided reasons WHY he thinks it is bad that kids could potentially be exposed to it: Their high suicide rates - their high levels of regret - the fact that they are influenced into it by adults.

Your lack of reading comprehension is no excuse for your ignorance of other points of view.

link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I dunno, I keep hearing the men are somehow becoming less masculine or something (something about hair care products and eyeliner) but the modern "metrosexual" has nothing on this:

and I'm pretty sure Hall and Oates peed in at least a couple public restrooms and it didn't result in a wave of sexual assaults.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

In a gross way or a disgusting i want to vomit way?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Did you know Ben wore wigs and dressed like a woman. And that he was a sexual deviant? He loved whores? Oh my god.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

They are your founding fathers. You know? Liberals. The ones who founded this nation?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Did you know Ben wore wigs and dressed like a woman. And that he was a sexual deviant? He loved whores? Oh my god.

You mean Ben the nude sunbather?

Yeah, he was quite frisky. Not sure if he went to France of his own wishes, or the more puritan of the Founding Fathers wanted him elsewhere.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Mine? Hell no

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Be quiet. He's one of our founding fathers. Don't tarnish his name!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
My post said I worded my statement in a way that I had no intention of defending it because its too newish.

But, yes - - same article.

Personally I would love to see such a development as I feel the ultimate solution to the whole problem is to alter the sex of the child while still in the womb.

Unfortunately all the studies I've read say that there is currently no way to look at a random brain and determine with any degree of certainty whether it is even male or female, much less transgender.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have to wonder if all this is really about the rights of this particular group of 0.3 of 1 per cent. We already have laws against discrimination. Why is this administration pushing this particular agenda?

It seems like it is more about forcing people to accept something as normal when you know it is not. It is about making people conform to someone else's ideas and belief system whether you agree or not.

That doesn't mean you hate that group or want to see them suffer in any way. But, don't try to force people into accepting certain things as perfectly normal when they know it isn't. Don't force faulty studies down our throats and tell us "resistance is futile...You WILL be assimilated".

It is as if some agenda makers are cramming things down our throats forcibly and telling us it's normal. People can accept differences and live with it, but to woo us into saying it is normal is going too far.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Personally I would love to see such a development as I feel the ultimate solution to the whole problem is to alter the sex of the child while still in the womb.

Thanks for the honesty. As of now there's no way to determine it. Meanwhile you'd love the movie Gattica.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They most likely obeyed their Trainers from Hollyweird/MTV

'trainers' You'll be FAMOUS you'll make lots of $$$ and Women will crawl all over you.

'sheep in training' Wow i always wanted to be famous what do i have to do?

'trainers' all you have to do is wear lots of makeup, dress in f'ggy clothing and act gay and unnatural.

'sheep' well Ok then, i guess it won't hurt anyone, i mean Kids bounce back from this sh't right, it wont affect them much.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Annee
My post said I worded my statement in a way that I had no intention of defending it because its too newish.

But, yes - - same article.

Unfortunately all the studies I've read say that there is currently no way to look at a random brain and determine with any degree of certainty whether it is even male or female, much less transgender.

We don't need to resurrect Dr. Mengele.

I think sexuality/gender is way too complicated to be messing with in that way.

At least not for many years in the future.
edit on 15-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join