It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgenderism and why America is slowly falling apart

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The only instrument Manson would have played was the tune to the hit, 'i'm gonna kill you all' or 'baby lullaby die die die'.

I'm guessing of course, did he really play music, i mean, other than his own killing spree stuff?
edit on 5/15/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

The only instrument Manson would have played was the tune to the hit, 'i'm gonna kill you all' or 'baby lullaby die die die'.

I'm guessing of course, did he really play music, i mean, other than his own killing spree stuff?

He really did play guitar and write songs. Not great.

If I remember correctly they did consider publishing at least one song he wrote.

I'm sure that's all on line somewhere.

EDIT: I checked. They recorded a song called Never Learn Not to Love - - written by Manson.

edit on 15-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is what he does to this thread:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

hmm i guess so.

He's from your Generation right Annie?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

hmm i guess so.

He's from your Generation right Annie?

Kind of.

I graduated high school in 1964.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

five years before i was born wow. But not wow.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

And what about someone's right not to do business with someone they don't agree with?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Well I did say it would be the ultimate solution.
Perhaps one day we'll be able to scan the developing brain stem of a six week old fetus and determine it's gender before sex specific organs begin developing.

I would imagine preventing girls from turning into boys would be much simpler than turning girls into boys though, unless China already figured out how to do that.

edit on 15-5-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I am pretty sure they would have no problem with people refusing to do business with Christians. I am pretty sure Todd Starnes' head wouldn't explode.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So far as i have seen, no one has had an easy time with THAT topic. People don't appear to have any rights when they infringe on the minority populace. It's all or nothing, ya know.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I'll only say you'll probably change your mind many times over by the time you reach my age.

I was once a pretty straight Christian that even considered being a minister.

Life shows you many things.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This entire subject is so stupid. I am a 52 year old woman that has been using the Ladies room for approximately 50 years of those 52 years…who in the freaking world cares who uses what Restroom? It has never been an issue for me.

Has anyone here ever had some strange incident with another gender in their appropriately assigned Restroom? I would say that my approximate average stay in a public restroom is around 5 minutes – bingo/bango and done.

Let’s face it, bathroom habits are not attractive, hence separate bathrooms for males and females. People of all genders want to be attractive to whatever gender they want to attract.

I don’t care what sex you are, I don’t care what sex your kid is and I don’t care where or when you or your kid have sex. Quit sharing this information.

Plus, how are we going to monitor what gender a person is – some sort of walk through genital detector?

There has to be a reason that human beings have always treated sex and bathroom habits as private activities…keep these freaking things private.

What is the problem with that?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

What is the problem with that?

The problem is that the Fundies can't control themselves. Take a look at Larry Craig and Dennis Hastert.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'll only say you'll probably change your mind many times over by the time you reach my age.

That i will agree with Annie. I have indeed changed my mind, on certain topics like Xianity. I am not religious nor do i believe in any religion that would hold anyone hostage to it's ideals, ideals i do not adhere to. But i do see a trend occurring and it's somewhat consistent.

I have seen it with Media/Television/Radio. And it seems as though someone in the High Tower looking down wants it that way. I don't change my mind frequently, i am pretty steady on points that i'm solid on. I do wish however everyone could get along and that obongo would stop trying to divide everyone by making laws that create Division.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Plus, how are we going to monitor what gender a person is – some sort of walk through genital detector?

I'm patenting this right now. I'll make a fortune in North Carolina, Mississippi and Uganda.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You must be aware that there are lots of people who think Your ideals are stupid reckless and divisional.

Remember, you aren't the only one on this rock. And acting with anger is only going to make people who think contrary to you see you in the same light you seemingly see them in.

Do you understand what i'm trying to convey here?

link   

That i will agree with Annie. I have indeed changed my mind, on certain topics like Xianity. I am not religious nor do i believe in any religion that would hold anyone hostage to it's ideals, ideals i do not adhere to. But i do see a trend occurring and it's somewhat consistent.

LOL, I was 65 when I finally jumped completely out of the God circle. I consider myself a Spiritual Atheist.

Never stop evolving :]

You can still fight with me here though - - and we can just laugh about it.

link   

Truer words have never never been spoken. Perspective is a curious thing isn't it?

I find your lack of compassion for Christians puzzling given the fact that you possess this wisdom.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Without Laughter, i think we'd both go insane

here's to evolving

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I'm fairly certain that in the entire history of public restrooms, Republican congressmen have raped more kids in them than trans people.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join