It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Mathematically, it is every number in existence, positive and negative, coexisting at the same time. so, Infinity is literally everything that has ever or will ever exist. Sound familiar? "I am the alpha and the omega..."

There are three ways of viewing infinity: In its complete totality, which can be understood only by infinity, or by experiencing a small sequence of the numbers that exist in infinity and this is known as real life, we exist as one number and can interact with other numbers in infinity and third, when something other than infinity attempts to view infinity as a whole, it collapses upon itself, which, being every positive and negative simultaneously existing, those + and - numbers now meet and cancel out to zero.

To reiterate: Infinity is literally everything, aware of itself, and this is what is known as 'God' The only way to experience god is to be god, that is, to be everything you have to experience everything. Infinity in action, to a limited awareness results in this reality we are sitting in, because we are experiencing these things, that are all a very very small part of infinity, and, finally, when someone tries to view infinity without being infinity, infinity cancels out to zero.

I know that I am missing things, because I am only I, one very very small portion of infinity. What say you, ATS?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A whole lotta thoughts stemming from this post that needed a new one. for instance, when infinity cancels itself out to zero because of an outside observer, isn't this part of what happens at the quantum level when an observer comes in? Before the observer comes in, the quanta is unidentifiable, innumerable, thus it can be said to be representing infinity. Then an observer comes along the quanta does one of three things: either it collapses into + or minus, up or downspinning whatever, or it completely collapses upon itself.

Or how about what it means to be a part of infinity? We are a part of infinity, the only part, I think, that is capable of transcending finite things and becoming one with infinity, indistinguishable from it. Our minds are fluid and near infinitely adaptable, We can and should attempt to rise above the base animal instincts, the finite aspect and realize the Truth of Infinity, realize that everything is everything else, and also nothing at the exact same time, and this is aware of itself. Granting this as true, as I do, the only way to proceed, logically, is by modeling oneself after this awareness, which I again believe the human is uniquely suited to do. I mean, think about it for a second. You, and everything around you, are a part of infinity. This means, both that you can do anything that you want and also that everything has already happened, and this is the struggle of free will. Free will has to happen in infinity, but infinity basically negates the point of free will. It doesn't negate free will itself, as most have thought, but rather, makes it pointless. So if you are infinity, and you can be anything you want to , the only choice a rational, sane person could come to is that they want to be positive infinity, or everything good without any of the bad.

And positive infinity is what heaven is. Not someplace that you go to, but rather, a place that you make, along with everyone else. Doing negative, in any amount, results in negative. And you know what the end result of negativity, or entropy is? Literally, the destruction of everything in existence. What I think hell is, is being cut off from infinity, being lost in entropy with only yourself as company. What rational person could want this? Most peoples reasons for doing negative, are simply not worth it. You want power, you want fame, fortune, whatever? Negativity is not the way to go, because negativity seeks to annihilate, and that is all. There is no excuse for aiding negative, there is no reason. If you are not doing positive, or aiding the good, then you are on the negative, the bad. And yes, where -infinity is ultimate entropy, +infinity is where everything comes together

Which leads me to the big bang, and consequently, a new post...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5leepingWarrior
Mathematically, it is every number in existence, positive and negative, coexisting at the same time. so, Infinity is literally everything that has ever or will ever exist. Sound familiar? "I am the alpha and the omega..."

There are three ways of viewing infinity: In its complete totality, which can be understood only by infinity, or by experiencing a small sequence of the numbers that exist in infinity and this is known as real life, we exist as one number and can interact with other numbers in infinity and third, when something other than infinity attempts to view infinity as a whole, it collapses upon itself, which, being every positive and negative simultaneously existing, those + and - numbers now meet and cancel out to zero.

To reiterate: Infinity is literally everything, aware of itself, and this is what is known as 'God' The only way to experience god is to be god, that is, to be everything you have to experience everything. Infinity in action, to a limited awareness results in this reality we are sitting in, because we are experiencing these things, that are all a very very small part of infinity, and, finally, when someone tries to view infinity without being infinity, infinity cancels out to zero.

I know that I am missing things, because I am only I, one very very small portion of infinity. What say you, ATS?

if you were sufficiently small, you could sit on a grain of rice and call it infinite.

so how do we know when something is truly infinite?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
When you Die there is infinity of bliss.All depends what choices you make i.e Good,or Bad...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There is from the scientific perspective evidence of infinity with respect to direct observation in modern science. It has to do with photons and known as Infrared divergence.

en.wikipedia.org...

In relation to what is known ,the known Universe is somewhere between 40 and 150 billion years wide. The high end of this conclusion is more than and in relation to the idea that that in relation to expansion. The Universe expanded faster that that of the speed of light. we have detected Quasars as a far as 32 billion light years from Earth .

A photon is a term applied to a "particle of light". Matter also presents itself in reality not only in relation to a particle but also a wave.

edit on 14-5-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Beyond that there is also the observable in relation to fractals and with respect to nature.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

if you were sufficiently small, you could sit on a grain of rice and call it infinite.

in it possible for the brain to be functional in relation to its wave state?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Starting out as a finite, your sojourn is to engage in evermore newness and expansion of consciousness at an unlimited change rate. This will take forever.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

Or a moment.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior
God is an Infinity as he is from everlasting to everlasting.

Ps 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou [art] God.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

originally posted by: TzarChasm

in it possible for the brain to be functional in relation to its wave state?

maybe you should try turning a flux capacitor into a helmet and wearing it.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Actually bi-polar disorder is common amongst those who insist upon supporting conservative science.

In relation to your effort in your last response it would make you a perfect example.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
And to all concerned I actually did wait 30 years to say that.

To be clear I am much more than ready to elaborate. Within specifically, the terms and conditions of this forum.

edit on 16-5-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
You could call it infinity, and it could even seem like it, but as we all here know, infinity is more than just a single grain of rice.

To answer your second question. You can't, not really. One cannot truly know infinity, without being infinity, because anything less than infinity is only a part of it, and when that part attempts to view the whole, the whole thing is perceived to fall apart, because a part can only view other parts, and infinity is composed of all negative and positive numbers, which all cancel out to zero once it is no longer infinity, because they are no longer coexisting.

That being said, what one can know, as I do, is what infinity is, as a concept. Infinity, is literally, everything that can be known, whether it is known or even quantifiable or not. This is how the unknown becomes known.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

when infinity cancels itself out to zero because of an outside observer, isn't this part of what happens at the quantum level when an observer comes in? Before the observer comes in, the quanta is unidentifiable, innumerable, thus it can be said to be representing infinity. Then an observer comes along the quanta does one of three things: either it collapses into + or minus, up or downspinning whatever, or it completely collapses upon itself.

If there is a void of Space that is observing infinity, there is no way infinity can collapse and become zero. Because there is a void of Space that is absolute infinite (infinite larger) and take up all Space time there is.

The infinite takes up all Space time there is. This makes this void of Space time a absolute constant. The infinite is a absolute constant timeline. No other particles, matter, void of space can ever become less then the absolute constant timeline of the infinite void.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Scientist work with Mathematical Infinity every day.

Physical Infinities are another story.

We can identify them mathematically not only in relation to Photons but also in respect to Black Holes.

Mainstream science may not like the idea. That not only with respect to the above, the issue of Physical infinities, is also relatable to Quantum Mechanics.

In perspective what they think is going on actually may be an equivalent to those who today believe in Flat Earth Theory.

I for one refuse to put my head in some "box" (proverbially) and suggest that alternatives to such rhetoric due potentially exist.

edit on 17-5-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
A point being each of us should be open to all possibilities.

Except in relation to Infinity the ones that expect money or any other demand in any respect.

WE are people.

It has been mentioned many times before and not just by me...

As individuals is the only way we can relate to what is Perspectives.

edit on 17-5-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
On: spirituality and the repeating big bang theory.

I am sure that most will accept, there seem to be two diametrically opposed forces existant in our world, that of positive, or good; and that of negative, or bad. Well, our universe is currently in negative, and we can see this and know this, because our universe is expanding outwards, everything in existance is nrunning away from everything else. and this, this is entropy, this is negativity. the ultimate result of entropy, is the annihilation of everything; literally, every atom in existance will be so far away from the next that existance ceases to have meaning, because you can only ever consider somethng in the context of its surroundings. Whereas, the ultimate result of good is everything coming together, when we shift our universe from bad to good, things will stop expanding and start contracting, start running back together And when they meet in the center, everything will be positive, and everything will be whole, and this is the Singularity, and this is true heaven.
edit on 19-5-2016 by 5leepingWarrior because: grammar nazi says HEIL

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The paradox you run into is that if this "God" is everything, then there are no needs, and no need to create anything. It makes God a static concept. In order to want something or to do something, there has to be a motivation, a deficit of some kind that must be addressed. What's God's motivation?

Anyway, you can make up all the definitions you want for this imaginary super-entity, and you're still going to be at odds with other people who believe but believe something entirely different.

top topics

join