It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New email release shows Clinton chose not to use secure phone line

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: introvert

Yup. Honesty is the BEST policy. Heed your own advice.

I was honest. You were not.

You omitted valuable information and relied on unproven conspiracy to validate your assertion.
edit on 12-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I notice that these emails were released on an FOIA lawsuit seeking:

All emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-“state.gov” email address.

Many of the documents predate March 18, 2009, go back as far as January, and were not turned over by Clinton to the State Department from her non-government server. The emails cover topics such as: her schedule and travel plans; criticisms of Clinton by Richard Gere; Afghanistan; U.S. financial aid and security concerns for several Pacific Islands; the recommendation for a health care system overhaul; and food security.

(From OP)

If I am reading the information correctly, these emails were retrieved from State Department files for emails of Huma. So, these were not turned in by Clinton at all, not even now?

Yet they show Clinton was using the clintonemail.com account before she claimed to have been.

She is getting in deeper and deeper.

ETA: This is how the FBI is going to find out what emails she did not turn in. They can look at every email of anyone that she communicated with, and see if there are discrepancies with those she turned in. And they also have those backups that no one knew existed to compare to. And they probably have Guccifer files to compare to. She is going to regret deleting those 30,000 emails.

edit on 5/12/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
The email regarding Hillary saying she was going to call on unsecure line was evidence of her negligence, but was not the only evidence.

As Secretary of State isn't it under her authority to determine to a large extent what is and isn't classified, and security procedures surrounding material?

You may not like that she chose to use an unsecure line, but I don't see how that goes outside of her power to do.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I notice that these emails were released on an FOIA lawsuit seeking:

All emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-“state.gov” email address.

Many of the documents predate March 18, 2009, go back as far as January, and were not turned over by Clinton to the State Department from her non-government server. The emails cover topics such as: her schedule and travel plans; criticisms of Clinton by Richard Gere; Afghanistan; U.S. financial aid and security concerns for several Pacific Islands; the recommendation for a health care system overhaul; and food security.

(From OP)

If I am reading the information correctly, these emails were retrieved from State Department files for emails of Huma. So, these were not turned in by Clinton at all, not even now?

Yet they show Clinton was using the clintonemail.com account before she claimed to have been.

She is getting in deeper and deeper.

ETA: This is how the FBI is going to find out what emails she did not turn in. They can look at every email of anyone that she communicated with, and see if there are discrepancies with those she turned in. And they also have those backups that no one knew existed to compare to. And they probably have Guccifer files to compare to. She is going to regret deleting those 30,000 emails.

I wonder if any of those missing emails had anything to do with this:

The New York Times also reports when she was at the State Department, Hillary okayed a financial transaction that handed control over 20 percent of America’s strategically important uranium resources to Russia after investors gave money to Bill and large donations to the Clinton Foundation. This matters because uranium is needed to make nuclear weapons and America only has an estimated 20 percent of the uranium it needs.

From 2005 through 2011 investors in Uranium One, a shady Canadian company, reportedly gave money to the Clinton Foundation. In 2010 Bill accepted $500,000 from an investment bank to give a single speech in Russia. Uranium One stock carried a “buy” rating with the bank, which had links to the Russian government. Eventually the Kremlin assumed 100 percent control over Uranium One through a subsidiary of Rosatom, a state corporation owned by the Russian government.

capitalresearch.org...
edit on 12-5-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Speaking of lax security and oversight at the Clinton State Dept....Did they ever manage to account for that missing $6 Billion?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Everything is recorded nowadays.

Nice try.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Actually no she didn't.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I would imagine that her non secure line was easily
listened in on...Russians, Chinese, etc.

There was a hotel back east that was found to
have been occupied by Russian Spies.

A small glimpse into how Russia views Mrs Clinton.

Clinton is a War Criminal

www.presstv.ir...

She is utterly compromised, and as such is unfit to serve as Commander in Chief.

edit on 13-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
From the OP:
www.judicialwatch.org...

Looking at the pdf of the 296 emails, if you scroll down to page 58, is an email from [email protected], dated February 20, 2009 (before she said she was using the email account) to Huma.

Clinton says:

In China. Will be at hotel room. Any news to report?

So, she was in CHINA, using her insecure email account. And before the beginning date for which she released emails (March 18). If you want to get hacked, using an insecure Blackberry to access an insecure email server while in China is a good way to do it.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

From the OP:
www.judicialwatch.org...

Looking at the pdf of the 296 emails, if you scroll down to page 58, is an email from [email protected], dated February 20, 2009 (before she said she was using the email account) to Huma.

Clinton says:

In China. Will be at hotel room. Any news to report?

So, she was in CHINA, using her insecure email account. And before the beginning date for which she released emails (March 18). If you want to get hacked, using an insecure Blackberry to access an insecure email server while in China is a good way to do it.

I would bet there are security protocols she ignored because they were "inconvienient".

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If it couldn't get any worse.

Nope and nobody has her information.
/end sarc.

edit on 13-5-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Everything is recorded nowadays.

Nice try.

What I was trying to do is figure out how you came to the conclusion that unsecured lines were used to talk about your accused incriminating topics.

FYI secured lines are used to talk about those things and unsecured lines are not safe to talk about those things.

Add that tidbit of info to your common sense database for your next attempt at empty accusations.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

FYI secured lines are used to talk about those things and unsecured lines are not safe to talk about those things.

Secure line is what she claims didn't work so she 'had to' use her own phone. FYI there is more than one secure line in Washington. She uses her phone, poor excuse why. "I couldn't get through." You think secure communications of, by and for the gubmnet aren't recorded (SOP), thats up to you. I'm not that trusting of our spy networks, the most sneaky and invasive in the world to not spy on itself as well.

You believe that if you like. Or maybe you're just playing the what, who me(?) disinformation card.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join