It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhamed was a child molester.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
The Christian god shagged a 10-11 year old Mary...

Baloney.

You need to cite that source.

The common consensus is that she was around 17. The word "Virgin" or "Maiden" are both bad translations. Theres really no direct age in the scriptures.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't normally chime in on these topics, but really, back in the 4th or whatever century, the lifespan of people was, like 15 years.

If you weren't married, had a job and kids by the time you were 7, then you were screwed. I mean, back then, who's still single after the age of 10?

So maybe we could give this Mohammed guy a break? I mean, dating must have been tough back then.

Could you imagine the questionnaire?

Do you have most of your own teeth?
How long has it been since you last had dysentery?
Have you ever angered the sky-gods with poor offerings of badly rotted goat?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You honestly think there was no one above the age of 20? You claimed 15 as the life expectancy??

Read up man
www.livescience.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I doubt mankind would have gotten anywhere if teenagers were running the show.

Classical Rome 20–30 If a child survived to age 10, life expectancy was an additional 37.5 years, (total age 47.5 years).
Pre-Columbian North America 25–30
Medieval Islamic Caliphate 35+ Average lifespan of scholars was 59–84.3 years in the Middle East[20][21] and 69–75 in Islamic Spain.

edit on 5122016 by Butterfinger because: quote

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Oh lawd I done went and done it now, riots and chaos will soon break out in the Middle East.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The OP brings us a revelation guys.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

So Mohammed was the "Woody Allen" of the Middle East.

I'm all for holding a grudge, but 1500 years?

edit on 12-5-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Your research on the topic seems to be grossly lacking.

Allah is NOT Yehovah etc. etc. etc.

Allah was a demonic/satanic moon god of a tribal cult way before Muhammed was born.

He merely co-opted the religion as a great way to conquer and take booty, including women.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You know, with the internet - - you can actually find factual information if you look for it.

The truth about Muhammad and Aisha www.theguardian.com...

According to this perspective, Aisha may have been young, but she was not younger than was the norm at the time. Other Muslims doubt the very idea that Aisha was six at the time of marriage, referring to historians who have questioned the reliability of Aisha's age as given in the saying. In a society without a birth registry and where people did not celebrate birthdays, most people estimated their own age and that of others. Aisha would have been no different. What's more, Aisha had already been engaged to someone else before she married Muhammad, suggesting she had already been mature enough by the standards of her society to consider marriage for a while. It seems difficult to reconcile this with her being six.

The truth about Jesus: Jesus was violent, hung out with terrorists, called for a religious state and the end of the world. So why are we so ready to accuse Islam of having the problem? www.theguardian.com...

For the man you know as Jesus Christ was radicalised at a desert training camp in the mountains of Judea by an extremist preacher called John, or “the Baptist”. It was from these notorious mountains that guerrilla resistance to the remnants of Alexander the Great’s empire had been successfully launched 200 years before. But now the occupying enemy was the Romans. And “the Baptist” preached the importance of readiness.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

He raped her when she was 9, and she lost her hair from the trauma.

I guess you can let it go, but to worship such an obvious devil, and continue the practice is beyond what I can stomach.

Sweet dreams fella

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You honestly think there was no one above the age of 20? You claimed 15 as the life expectancy??

when one is so blinded by hate they cannot sense the humour in certain posts.

Liven up man, let go of your hate, let go of what a man did so many centuries ago.

Or better yet find out how many of your ancestors were child molesters.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Where does it say she lost her hair from the trauma of being raped? Specific quote.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

He raped her when she was 9, and she lost her hair from the trauma.

I guess you can let it go, but to worship such an obvious devil, and continue the practice is beyond what I can stomach.

Sweet dreams fella

One things for sure is that all these people screaming 'Islam is evil, Mohamed is a child molester' is that you guys are fascinated with Child rape, But only from Islams point of view, its like Child molestation doesn't happen amongst any other demographic.

ON ATS more often than not it seems there is no concern among st people towards Child molestation as a whole but only a concern that Mohamed was one.

Not sure if its a rancid attempt to make yourselves look so righteous using the "oh, think of the children, protect women and children" approach or if there are some real deep seeded issues you guys need to look into.

Seriously, chances are your ancestors, your very own blood from many centuries ago did things that in these modern times would be sickening.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thetan
Yikes, this should be interesting:

All cases of an adult having sexual relations with a nine year old child is a case of child molestation.
Muhamed was an adult who had sexual relations with nine year old child.
Therefore, Muhamed was a child molester.

That he has relations with young girls is abhorable by modern standards, but that was hardly sensational news back then. You criticize him for his (supposed) actions thousands of years ago, but you disregard much more recent American laws that allowed the same.

Just over a century ago, in 1880, the age of consent in AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WI and WY was 10 years old. In Delaware, in 1880, the age of consent was 7 years old.

I'm not saying that 9 years old is acceptable, but it's not the sensational claim you make it to be.

chnm.gmu.edu...

edit on 12-5-2016 by ReprobateRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This old chestnut, again.

Well hello USA, chances are any of you over there who are descended from the initial colonists through to the early 1900's have a pedophile in your family tree as the age of consent for most of the US up until that point was 10 or less.

Europe...well... no better.

Romeo's Juliet in he much celebrated Shakespearean play was 12.

Child marriage was common across Europe, particularly in royal bloodlines, but also marriages of convenience between families existed, with children being married into families and bloodlines consumated. Lets not even discuss the practices of the Romans and Greeks, and Vikings, and Saxons and.... well... everyone, mainly.

Christian? I refer you to the tale of Lot (thats Genesis 19:30-38) That's some fairly messed up stuff right there.
Mary? Married at 12, pregnant at 14 (allegedly to God)

So yeah... lets pick one guy out of history and call him a pedophile and try and make out that 1 billion people today are all scum because of it because - well- we're all a bunch of bloody hypocrites, right?

As has been noted. You can't judge the past by today's standards. Today, ALL of the above is wrong and inexcusable. Back then, people knew no better.

edit on 12/5/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Where does it say she lost her hair from the trauma of being raped? Specific quote.

What the records are clear on is that Muhammad and Aisha had a loving and egalitarian relationship, which set the standard for reciprocity, tenderness and respect enjoined by the Qur'an. Insights into their relationship, such as the fact they liked to drink out of the same cup or race one another, are indicative of a deep connection which belies any misrepresentation of their relationship. To paint Aisha as a victim is completely at odds with her persona. She was certainly no wallflower. During a controversial battle in Muslim history, she emerged riding a camel to lead the troops. She was known for her assertive temperament and mischievous sense of humour – with Muhammad sometimes bearing the brunt of the jokes. During his lifetime, he established her authority by telling Muslims to consult her in his absence; after his death, she went to be become one of the most prolific and distinguished scholars of her time. www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Exactly. And I pointed out someplace else, up until 1917, the Catholic church was condoning arranged marriages of girls as young as 7, and marrying them at 12.

We tend to forget that life was a lot tougher even only 100 years ago. Infant mortality was exponentially higher. Life expectancy was lower.

Humans had to make other humans quickly in order to ensure survival of the species. Medicine at the time made it very hazardous for older women to give birth. The general idea in centuries past was the younger you were, the greater chance you and and your baby would survive. I seriously doubt everyone was a raging pedophile only a few hundred years ago.

We should be so lucky to have the technology and medical advancements (as well as social advancements) that enable us to say that child marriages and kids having kids is WRONG. We can let kids be kids.

Many of our founding fathers owned slaves, yet many people practically worship them. We don't run around screaming that our country's first president, George Washington was a horrible slave owner -- and that makes us all apologetic to slavery for being Americans and celebrating his place in history.
edit on 12-5-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Doesn't sound like she was too traumatized to me...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

None of us were in the venue where this occurred, so we don't know whether she giggled and loved it (right) or screamed and fought. We don't know and we will never know. Having a pretty good grip on human anatomy and human behavior, I can tell you -- it was very painful and very unwanted.

BUT Anybody, especially a female, would know that penile penetration of an undeveloped sexual organ would be very very painful. Prophet or dogcatcher. It matters not.

There is thin wall that separates the vaginal canal from the colon. It can break during these types of assault. The younger the child, the thinner the wall, the more likely it is to rupture. Without reconstructive surgery, these females can have bowel movements from the vagina for the rest of their lives. Hm. To use your reasoning it "seems' like those folks might have figured this out. *gasps* another clue!

edit on 5/12/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yep, you got it. The only purpose for this thread is to imply that Islam is an evil, horrible, no-good religion - and all Muslims are evil, horrible, no-good people.

Well, since Jesus never had sex - I guess Team Jesus is far and away superior to the rest of the crowd and free to cast stones

Oh - wait...

:-)

edit on 5/12/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Oh for heaven's sake, child brides were common throughout the world in that era. Plenty Christians and Jews were marrying 9 year olds too.

Parading around shouting Muhammad was a pedophile is out-and-out islamophobia, and woefully ignorant of history. OP should be ashamed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join