It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhamed was a child molester.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Even if we assume it was a happy marriage. What about Muhammad other marriages and sex slaves? And do you not see the hypo crazy that Muhammad can have as many wives as he pleases but other Muslim is not allowed too.

One rule for the self another for his followers. Not practice what you preach. This soul as described is not an ethical ideal and showed it by the fruits. If you want to make Muhammad an ethical ideal his hypo crazy need to be dealt with so people following Muhammad s example are creating good fruits instead of insanity.

And it is the influence of Muhammad:s action on the current that is important. If Muhammad:s actions did not influence the current it would have been a non issue on how Muhammad behaved or not.
edit on 13-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: damwel

Your research on the topic seems to be grossly lacking.

Allah is NOT Yehovah etc. etc. etc.

Allah was a demonic/satanic moon god of a tribal cult way before Muhammed was born.

He merely co-opted the religion as a great way to conquer and take booty, including women.

Hahaha, holy #.

Allah is just the Arabic word for God, which even Christians in the region use.

Islam also shares many of the same prophets, stories and characters as its Christian and Jewish counterparts, and recognises God as the one true deity. Islam also posits Jesus as the Jewish messiah who will arrive at the end of the world... Before Muhammad introduced Islam to the Arabian peninsula, the people were polytheists, which absolutely contradicts the core structures of Islam.

I think it's hilarious that many Jews and Muslims recognise they worship a familiar God, but Christians are almost always quick to refute that their God is the same. Funnily enough, it's the Christians who seem to be the outliers in that they believe God is made up of three parts. No Jew or Muslim shares that belief, and i'm sure it's probably a bit odd in smaller Abrahamic faiths as well.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: blueman12

What does your post have to do with muhammed being a moral or divine figuare?

Moral? Who defines moral? You?

Divine? I have no interest. I'm atheist.

Compassion defines morals. A moral relationship is one of free will and understanding. Children do not have the minds capable of properly choosing marriage. Her parents chose that relationship for her. Not much free will there.

Morals are no real thing. However, its sad if you think morals should only be judged by a culture or society of the time. Someone with compassion would see slavery as wrong if brought up into it. Someone with real compassion would see a forced marriage of a young girl as wrong.

Should i rephrase it? Muhammed was not a compassionate man. His attitude, morals and ethics were nothing unique or above the average man at the time.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Islam is a very external religion. Like you said it became. Sufis may be the exception however.

IMO, islam should be made fun of until it ceases to exist. It is an ugly religion. It serves no purpose in modern society, and is retrogressive.

An internal religion is idiocy. You cant discover existance if you are already pretending to know it.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Ok, these are Hadiths with most being Aisha's first person account and some simple math. No christian sources

From the hadith of Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

From the hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309

Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine….

From the hadith of the Sunan of Abu Dawud, volume 2, #2116

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

From "The History of Tabari", volume 9, page 131

"Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me"...(The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal. She was eighteen years old when he died.

From the Encyclopedia of Islam, under "Aisha":

"Some time after the death of Khadija, Khawla suggested to Muhammad that he should marry either Aisha, the 6 year old daughter of his chief follower, or Sawda Zama, a widow of about 30, who had gone as a Muslim to Abyssinia and whose husband had died there. Muhammad is said to have asked her to arrange for him to marry both. It had already been agreed that Aisha should marry Djubayr Mutim, whose father, though still pagan, was friendly to the Muslims. By common consent, however, this agreement was set aside, and Muhammad was betrothed to Aisha... The marriage was not consummated until some months after the Hidjra, (in April 623, 624). Aisha went to live in an apartment in Muhammad's house, later the mosque of Median. She cannot have been more than ten years old at the time and took her toys to her new home."

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
nm
edit on 13-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Sayyidah Aisha herself narrates; ‘Holy Prophet (PBUH) married her when she was six years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old…’ (Bukhari, Hadith 4738)

Having known this, let me draw your attention to another saying of Sayyidah Aisha which Al-Tirmidhi has narrated under a Hadith in his collection’s Book of Marriage, Chapter 18. It goes as:

Sayyidah Aisha said: ‘When a girl is nine years old, she is a woman (meaning, she has attained puberty).’ (Tirmidhi, Hadith 1109)

Sayyidah Aisha: “The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj then I got ill and my hair fell down…” (Bukhari Hadith 3605)

Sayyidah Aisha narrates: ‘I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me.’ (Bukhari, Hadith 5665)

When did you ladies stop playing with dolls?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Provide source for Forced Marriage.

You answered your own question.

Women of that era had to marry. They had no other options.

No other options. You know.

From research it appears it was a happy marriage.

He married her at age 6, and raped her at 9.

Its called Brainwashing;

noun: Stockholm syndrome

feelings of trust or affection felt in certain cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim toward a captor.

edit on 5132016 by Butterfinger because: formatting

edit on 5132016 by Butterfinger because: formatting!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
im glad someone has the nuts to say it. muhamed married a 9 year old kid. and people worship this guy. makes you wonder why. maybe they want the same thing.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Just to correct this.

He married a 9 year old but ....

as far as I am aware ......

He didn't have sexual relations with the child until after 2 years.

It seems this makes a difference to some believers.

Most of our species has grown up a little, where this concept of a child bride sickens us .....

As It Should

P

even if thats true thats still child molesting. no way around it.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
how about pointing the finger directly at the issue instead of segments of populations to paint over with a broad brush what is simply bias because such a thing knows no borders, no specific religion, no specific social class and is an individual sickness unless theyve bound together in a group effort to justify it.

Child molestation is the issue, it knows no bounds and it has no justification no matter belief, trying to justify it. If it is a cause that you are against, know it is a plague in every culture every society and every religion. Take up a cause against child molestation no matter where its found, as it is an individual preying on children for whatever reasoning or rationing... it is an invalid reasoning or ration as far as humanity goes.

Belief is not reality, the reality is time and time again the sickness of being sexually attracted to children and acting on that is a sickness that destroys those childrens lives and potiential.

There is no excuse for it and there is no place for it.
edit on 13-5-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What is it about SJW's and Islam?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
What is it about SJW's and Islam?

It's all very strange isn't it... If a white western christian does it it's a crime against humanity, if a muslim does it it's just their culture bro don't be iswamafobic.

Left Islam alliance tin foil hat time...

According to Bruckner, Leftist adherents of Third-Worldism hope to use Islamism as a "battering-ram" to bring about the downfall of free-market capitalism, and they see the sacrifice of individual rights - in particular, of women's rights - as an acceptable trade-off in service of the greater goal of destroying capitalism. Bruckner contends that Islamists, for their part, pretend to join the left in its opposition to racism, neocolonialism, and globalization as a tactical and temporary means to achieve their true goal of imposing the "totalitarian theocracy" of Islamist government.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I'm not speaking for anyone else, but aside from the standard thread drifting; My beef is with the old man, and the way people deify him.

Jesus isnt even applicable here. As far as we know if he even existed, never took a partner let alone talked his best friend into giving him his daughter at 6 years old.

Might as well drag in Buddha, he was chaste, but the men at the time in China/India had the same penchant for pederasty. Its a fox hole, lets stick to OP. FWIW I'm not going to address anyone but Mohammed.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

I'm not speaking for anyone else, but aside from the standard thread drifting; My beef is with the old man, and the way people deify him.

Jesus isnt even applicable here. As far as we know if he even existed, never took a partner let alone talked his best friend into giving him his daughter at 6 years old.

Might as well drag in Buddha, he was chaste, but the men at the time in China/India had the same penchant for pederasty. Its a fox hole, lets stick to OP. FWIW I'm not going to address anyone but Mohammed.

Ok so you basically have no issue of child molestation and just want to fan flames in a specific direction and keep it on topic of hate by groups instead of the very act thats being used to fan those flames.

opportunist much?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Religion is rape, religion is fear, religion is hate, religion is a lie.
The sooner humanity abandons it's barbaric mythologies, the better off the world will be.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thetan
Yikes, this should be interesting:

All cases of an adult having sexual relations with a nine year old child is a case of child molestation.
Muhamed was an adult who had sexual relations with nine year old child.
Therefore, Muhamed was a child molester.

This is the argument. The only way to prove the conclusion wrong is to show that one or both of the premises is false.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

While I completely agree with you...the other way is to prove that those acts in that time, place and under that religion, was considered acceptable. Considering that it still is today...I think that is the reason.

But with that said, any person willing or eager to do such and any religion that supports it is simply evil and needs to be destroyed.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Ok so you basically have no issue of child molestation...

I'm not sure how you got that out of my posts? Its the whole point of my posts, to point out the problem with it in the M.E. culture exacerbated by this guy.

just want to fan flames in a specific direction and keep it on topic of hate by groups instead of the very act thats being used to fan those flames.

Actually, just trying to stay on OP's topic.

Not clear on what you're trying to point out; just trying to avoid thread drift.

Start a thread and I'll respond there, Ok?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

You are correct! But some people need more. Something bigger and more important than life. I've known such people whose life is so bad, so unlucky that if they didn't believe is something else, they would end the pain themselves.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join