It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police in Vienna Tell Woman: Dye Your Blond Hair Dark

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

nevermind him, he and his fellas are the ones who want borders erased.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Yes the way these people talk makes me think they are not from Europe, yet their agenda is creating support for immigration to Europe. So they are either not from Europe, or are but simply don't care what happens to Europe, for some reason.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
A magazine called "Die Wienerin" contacted the police and got following statement:

Update: Auf Anfrage bei der Pressestelle der Landespolizeidirektion Wien erhielten wir folgende Antwort: "Derzeit wird die Angelegenheit geprüft. Die Polizei ist seit bekannt werden des Vorfalles bemüht, Kontakt zu dem Opfer herzustellen. Dies verlief jedoch bisher negativ. Sollte aber eine derartige Aussage von einem Beamten getätigt worden sein, so bedauert die LPD Wien dies sehr. Diese Auskunft entspricht nämlich in keinster Weise den polizeilichen Präventionsmaßnahmen".

Google Translation should be good enough for you guys:

Update : On request from the press office of the National Police Headquarters in Vienna we received the following reply : " At present, the matter will be investigated , the police has been known of the incident are trying to make contact with the victim However, this has so far been negative but if such a statement . . . have been incurred by an official , the LPD Vienna regrets this very much. This information corresponds namely in no way the police preventive measures " .

Also, did the police officially stated she should dye her hair and change her clothes? Or was it a single individual?

And as I already said, it was the "heute" newspaper, free at every train station, which ran this story first. A newspaper which sensationalizes everything they can get their hands on. It is designed to keep the idiotic worker bee busy, to get them riled up about things they shouldn't care in the first place - simply, to distract.

Unfortunately I don't have a dog but if I had one, I wouldn't even let him take a sh*t on it. Usually if I see one in a train or a bus I grab it and throw it in the trash, it dumbs you down as soon as you start reading.

I can't make it clear enough how awfully stupid you have to be to actually read this disgrace of a newspaper but I guess its standards are on the same level as ATS.

Oh by the way, last week a 21-year old from Kenia killed a 54-year old woman with an iron bar. He came into the country with 14 and after his visa ran out he stayed here illegal, sold marijuana (laced of course, like any other on the street), lived on the street and got reported 18 times for assault. The police couldn't get a hold of him because he had no address (great police work).

Because of our crappy justice system, which is rejecting any responsibility, this poor lady had to die.

That's a story to talk about.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Danowski

So what was posted by Heute that was not accurate? Why attack the source, other Austrian sources have reported on it too, the police acknowledged that the woman did file a report, so the only thing that is not clear is the response of that police officer.

How is this Heute's fault, they simply interviewed the woman and sofar it seems to check out.
edit on 12-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You are in Europe? For what's it worth, I pay much more attention to what our members in Europe say about these things, than any other thing I read.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

So what was posted by Heute that was not accurate? Why attack the source, other Austrian sources have reported on it too, the police acknowledged that the woman did file a report, so the only thing that is not clear is the response of that police officer.

How is this Heute's fault, they simply interviewed the woman and sofar it seems to check out.

So we should just believe any source out there?

What if a single police officer said the words "Maybe the attacked you because of your hair color or because of your clothes." with no implication she should actually dye her hair or change or clothes. Maybe she just misunderstood and ran crying to the worst newspaper there is. Thought about that?

If FOX news tells a story and the police is trying to get in contact with vicitim with no success, would you call that a credible source?

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

You are in Europe? For what's it worth, I pay much more attention to what our members in Europe say about these things, than any other thing I read.

Yes, born and raised in Vienna. And every time I read something about Austria it's from a crappy source and blown way out of proportion but the overdeveloped self-confidence of some ATS members is just ridiculous.

Conclusion drawn from personal opinions without any substance, welcome to the interwebs.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
How come the Austrian men don't stand up for their women? We would here in the USA? Hmmmm

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Thanks for bringing a voice of reason. Is your way of life being degraded by refugees? Are you afraid of the "NO GO ZONES"

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: jellyrev

Please extrapolate.

Did you mean to ask "please elaborate" ??

Either way, I feel he was saying (and correctly so) that a major correction swing is currently happening and people are pushing back against the ridiculous hyper-liberal / marxist ideas of the 60's and the whole PC movement.

I spend time in Europe every year and have LOTS of friends there, and he is 100% right. People are waking up.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: tommo39

Can we then ask the Muslim women that live here to remove their beekeeper outfits?

oh man thats funny. do they ever take those things off?

They only wear them outdoors. Indoors they wear whatever they like. It's not actually a requirement of Islam to dress like a Ninja Nun. That's only the requirements of their particular brand of Islam.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

So we should just believe any source out there?

So again I ask you, what did they do wrong? They posted a story about a woman claiming to have been attacked and to have gotten this response from the police.

The police has confirmed that such a report has been filed. They have said that they would investigate the matter and the involved officer was contacted.

So now we have to wait for their further reaction, and they did apologize upfront in case this was truly said.

What if a single police officer said the words "Maybe the attacked you because of your hair color or because of your clothes." with no implication she should actually dye her hair or change or clothes.

See now you are speculating about speculation.

Anyways, that magazine Die Wienerin doesn't seem to doubt the story either.

If FOX news tells a story and the police is trying to get in contact with vicitim with no success, would you call that a credible source?

The article you got that from was posted a day after the original article.The part you were qouting was an update, which could've been the same day or the next. You don't know the exact timeframe but the fact they couldn't reach her means nothing

It's not even relevant to our discussion, a further reaction from the involved officer and the police is what's needed, not the victim's.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Why did you leave out smurfs?

I see sarcasm is not your strength

I said any gang - so if it is gay gang it's same crap to me as Nazi or muslim gang. gang is a gang. It should be beaten and thrown out of neighborhood. Case closed.

Muslim refugee gangs - those poor skinny bastards that traveled trough my country fleeing from war? They are terrorizing people?
I'm more scared from strong lesbians

As I said - pick up your balls out of closet and slap the gangs over the face

Let them try that over here - that would be the first and the last gang in minutes

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Who cares about leftist apologists?

They only follow the fashion, seasonally apologizing.

Put them on ignore

They also represent a "gang" so slap them too

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Smellthecoffee

Please read carefully next time

I said European friends

You are giving me USA info... I can't help with your overrated PC that lead to rise of gangs
I'm talking about Europe where gangs are not so common stuff

But please send your gangs to us - Here it would be the army and special forces kicking the s&&t out of them
And that would be after all the veterans have their share

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dinamo

What gang would that be? Oh wise one do enlighten me.

By the way Europe is rampant with gangs. Neo nazis. White supremacy groups. Mafia. Soccer hooligan gangs. French gangs. If you think gangs are an American problem and not a euopean problem you are ignorant.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

I truly understand what you're saying, and I understand that "change" may take yet another how many hundreds of years (?)...BUT, it starts NOW! By NOT ACCEPTING this kind of behaviour from either the backward, uncivilized or the police who, I assume (makes an ass/u/me) think are helping. Do they understand that they're doing nothing but burying the glaring problem? We obviously cannot expect any help from the UN since, Oh God...what a colossal joke, the Brits helped maneuver the Saudis into that laughable position. Guess I can only hope that my next life won't find me wearing a potato sack and worshiping a phedophelic, misogynistic poop chute!
edit on 16-5-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

You think we Europeans need made up stories? HA! Have you been living in a cave for the last 5 years or something? This isn't even slightly surprising.. these things happen daily in Europe all the time.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: MysticPearl

I've never seen a no go zone. I've stated before my city has welcomed 5,000 of these refugees and guess what. There's been no dramatic rise in any of the things you claim. Or course I don't support those things. They aren't happening here and we have immigrants.

I encourage you to read up on no-go zones and Sharia controlled neighborhoods in the likes of

France
Germany
Sweden
Norway
Finland
Belgium
Netherlands

where in some areas there most certainly has been a dramatic rise in things like rape at the hands of refugees. Something such as honor killings have also risen in number. Then I encourage to read about some of the terror attacks over the last five years and see where they originated from. Increasingly they're coming from extremist mosques in Western Europe, places like England and Sweden.

Seems you are misinformed, there are no sharia controlled neighborhoods and no-go zones in Norway.

Source: I live in Norway, native Norwegian.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join