It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police in Vienna Tell Woman: Dye Your Blond Hair Dark

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well, this takes the "Cake" in the fight against economic migrant thugs in Austria. The police need to reexamine their priorities in this case, and their overall attitude to migrants.

A young woman in Vienna, who was brutally attacked by a gang of men from Afghanistan as she was waiting for a train, was shocked when she was told by police to dye her blond hair dark and change her way of dressing so that she was not “provocative.” The woman, identified only by her first name Sabina, said the police further told her that women should not be alone on the streets after 8 p.m. "At first I was scared, but now I'm more angry than anything,” she said. “Indirectly that means I was partly to blame for what happened to me. That is a massive insult." The 20-year-old woman ended up being treated in a local hospital for bruises to her head, shoulder, elbow, spine and hips.
The police told the woman that attacks are now a daily routine. And it's going to get worse. Most Austrian women are "fair haired", so to change her appearance due to a bashing by a muslim gang is NOT acceptable.
www.clarionproject.org...

+45 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

There is something inherently wrong with a government, any government, that treats victims like criminals and criminals like victims and it is almost enigmatic that the vast majority of citizens of these countries are not happy with what is happening but appear to be being ignored and told under no uncertain terms to deal with it and change your ways to suit the immigrants.

Why anyone in their right mind would want to de-evolve 1400 years is beyond me, but various governments are pushing hard for forced integration, except they expect the natural citizens to capitulate.

+17 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
and people wonder why im taking notice of all the "Syrian" refugees coming to my home town.

Here you have it..

However im not buying it from this source.

Have any others?
edit on 5/9/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
this is treasonous under any other name.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

There is something wrong with your source. It's clearly anti immigrant and there is no true source for the information. Looks like a made up story to me.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
and people wonder why im taking notice of all the "Syrian" refugees coming to my home town.

Here you have it..

I live in a small suburban mostly white town, and we had the first murder in 30 years a month ago

it was a white male christian !!!

ban whites ?
edit on 9-5-2016 by syrinx high priest because: I can't speeel

+7 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Posted 4 days ago...www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So Brietbart and clarionproject. Both with political agendas. Very loose story. No official comment from police officials.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Up to you joe...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

How about a local source?

+38 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Can we then ask the Muslim women that live here to remove their beekeeper outfits?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I believe this is the original story dated 3rd May heute.at

This article by The New Observer points to the above mentioned article as the source.

I cannot find any confirmation (or denial) from Vienna Police sources regarding her allegation that she was told to change the colour of her hair by the authorities.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Here is a link to read more from a Austrian news outlet......www.thelocal.at...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

www.thelocal.at... News from Austrian source...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thanks for the article source, here is another......www.thelocal.at...

+13 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It is amazing how fast political opinion has changed in european countries and how much worse crime has gotten.

only a few more years until the concept of "culture matters" becomes an accepted non arguable fact, cant wait. undoing decades of bashing on western culture. despite it's flaws is one of the greatest cultures of all time.
The US and europe are about to right the ship that's almost capsized due to some wrong turns in the 60's and 70's(immigration bills) that brought us to this storm.

This has really opened the door for the much more controversial topic of genetics: IQ & personality traits. Quite the dangerous door to open, there was a reason it was sealed shut for a long time, the topic is too explosive if it goes mainstream.

+14 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

No, what it would mean is since there's naturally going to be criminals within a population and nation, there is no need to risk adding further/more criminals from populations you can't properly vet.

Your logic, which is typical poor liberal logic, suggests leaving your front door wide open and let anyone and everyone in because your own son was arrested for killing someone, as since you already have a criminal in your household, why not a few more, they can't be any worse.

Of course, I'm sure you lock your door at night.
edit on 9-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Please extrapolate.

+8 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Far too many guns in the good ole US of A for this kind of crap to fly here.

Bunch of foreign dudes beating up some young local girl?

People would go ape and rightfully/violently so.

Poor Europe.

Will you dare to stand up for yourselves?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Men who bruise women need a message from the local men in the form of tar and feathers, broken noses, fat lips, black eyes, and B ich slaps

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join