It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready: David Icke AMA on AboveTopSecret: Tuesday May 10th, From 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM EST

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's almost here, our next AMA, is less than two days away. David Icke will be on AboveTopSecret.com for four hours, beginning at 10:30 AM EST on Tuesday, May 10th. This event is in conjunction with the beginning of his "World Wide Wake Up" tour, and is certain to be an insanely hot topic here.

REMINDER

Since the time window will be limited, we're going to establish some guidelines for our members:

1) Please, one post per member. Be mindful of how many other members would want to be participating.

2) Please, one question per post, and no follow-ups. This means make sure your question is complete, but not so long as to take up too much time for Mr. Icke to read.

3) Be polite. We realize not everyone agrees with Mr. Icke, as does he. I (and Springer) have had the opportunity to speak with him a few years ago, and he really is a rather nice down-to-earth bloke. So please respect that he's taking the time to respond as our invited guest.

Here's a bit from Mr. Icke on his world tour...

edit on 8-5-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
This will be great! Thank you!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Awesome, I sure have a few questions for him and to think he's coming to Australia, he's going to love it here, we have lots of reptiles!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

Everyone knows the US has the reptile market cornered with our politicians.

Watch from 2:20 I love him snickering in the background

Louis C.K. asks Donald Rumsfeld if he's a lizard

I lose it every time

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Straight up Bill - this is brilliant and I am really looking forward to reading what he has to say.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

This is gonna be epic! And I imagine David will have a lot more to say than our last guest.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Who was the last guest? I think I missed it.

Oh and thanks for doing this Skeptic. I have my opinions but it should still be a good read!
edit on 0820160520161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

(post by stabstab removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

this site as in ATS, or did you mean 'his site' ?? No one forces you to read either of course. I am going to try my damnedest to be the first post!

Also

well that was embarrassing. And I read the entire thing. Haha, guess i got too excited.
edit on 5/8/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

1) Please, one post per member.

2) Please, one question per post, and no follow-ups.

It was clarified.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I tried reading this site years ago but the level of vomit inducing posts was out of control then and likely is now.

Jeez, it's surprising there aren't more of your fans here, celebrating your return and all.....

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I fail to see how your post contributes towards your desire for a more stabstab orientated ATS. Having David Icke take the time out to come and meet some of ATS's finest and address some queries is what makes this place so great - I'm sure there will be very little vomit inducing banter as long as folks keep it assertive and not get personal (which usually indicates they've lost the debate).

If you can't be nice, especially when faced with opinions you don't agree with, then you can't come and play.

Simple.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I did not mean to incite butt hurt and I guess I could also just say that I will look forward to what he has to say as well.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I've read all of Davids books....

Can we trade in a few flags or stars to be able to ask more than one question?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

thats a good idea, I second this motion. All in favor??
1000 stars and 25 flags per each question should be reasonable lol
edit on 5/8/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I've been looking forward to this, SO. Thankyou just for doing all that you do.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Swills

Who was the last guest? I think I missed it.

Oh and thanks for doing this Skeptic. I have my opinions but it should still be a good read!

There were the producers from The Syndrome Movie and also my faves...the people from 'The things they don;t want you to know"

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

In regard to 'the things they don;t want you to know', I asked if an ongoing forum or feed or mirror could be on ats.

Ben Bowlin said "I dont know guys, I think we could, what do you think?' in answer.

I am hoping for that.

I used that part of that forum as my desktop wallaper for some time

Now my desktop wallpaper is the rainbow house/shed /camper from "The Shed" and thanks to Wimdows 10, it is on all my windows devices now

edit on 9-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Well i guess I'll have to check it out! We may not often agree, but I still respect your opinion. Never really heard of them.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Well i guess I'll have to check it out! We may not often agree, but I still respect your opinion. Never really heard of them.

They are big on youtube. You should look them up there. As in the things/stuff they don;t you to know ppl.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join