It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready: David Icke AMA on AboveTopSecret: Tuesday May 10th, From 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM EST

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Springer, yes it was much better than the previous and well orchestrated but still I have a burning question that was not answered!

How do we know he is not a lizard person?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

It was really great. Thanks.
I am a bit surprised there are no threads about how great he was.
Real answers not just one liners, calm, friendly, now I firmly believe he writes his books without a coauthor.
Thank you for the great guest!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
the lizard stuff is certainly possible in my world where anything is possible, my mind is open to it, but the thing i took most from the thread was how we are constantly creating our own futures by the way we act, the great law of attraction which i do believe strongly in as it is one of the few theories that i can relate to, and just about everyone is saying the same thing when it comes to the benefits of staying positive and being strong, cause every experience you have can make you stronger, hes saying the things that will make you better as a person if you follow them. and for that he should be knighted, although thats prob not gonna happen lol.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Just finished reading through the whole AMA.
Man, what a great one. Best AMA to date, by far, imho.

Thanks SO, Springer, all other staff that worked on this one and made it happen.
Glad to see that everyone was well behaved. THAT is how an AMA is supposed to go!

David's answers really were well thought out and well written, a welcome change from the cookie cutter answers sometimes given by others. Just goes to show why Icke has been tossing it around with the heavy weights for so long. He is top tier, in my book, even if I don't always agree with him. Very thought provoking stuff, stuff you can just tell he really thinks a lot about and believes.

Really nice work, everyone. Really nice.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

i like the way you write peeple, i'm lazy with the punctuation's if you want to start the thread covering some of the things he has said that interest you, i would love to join in and converse more on the things that have been spoken about by Icke.

should prob of checked for one before i posted lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-5-2016 by Davg80 because: im daft

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join