It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary is "often confused" says Huma

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Good call man!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What was she confused about?

The real question here is what are you confused about.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

The real question here is what are you confused about.

I'm confused about why we are bashing someone because of an email that said "she's often confused". Confused about what? Does she get confused after nappy-nap time? Was she confused about her schedule?

Or are we just going to use whatever we can in order to trigger the Two Minutes of Hate people seem to be addicted to around here?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Yeah. That was my response. You beat me to it.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

That's certainly interesting...

What's the provenance of this e-mail? What's the story?

If it's the real deal...not good. If it's not...meh, means nothing.

Article from last November:

Hillary is ‘often confused,’ says trusted aide Huma in fresh emails

It’s not the first time the word “confused” has been used to describe the Democratic presidential front-runner and former top diplomat. Clinton herself admits she gets confused and even apologizes to her staff for mix-ups while she was secretary of state. The emails Clinton kept on her private email server and turned over to the State Department reveal a Clinton who is often stumped by technology — needing help with mobile devices, faxes and calls. A Post review of the disclosed emails shows she’s also confused by her schedule.

On Sept. 23, 2009, Clinton is emailing with chief of staff Cheryl Mills about an upcoming State Department senior leadership retreat. After reviewing the draft agenda, Clinton was thrown by whether Deputy Secretary of State Jim Steinberg would be there for an earlier presentation. “I’m confused–will he be there in am? Can he be urged to reschedule whatever else he has and come?”

“Huma Abedin’s description of Hillary Clinton as ‘easily confused’ tells you all you need to know why it took a federal lawsuit to get these government emails from Clinton’s illegal email server,” Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said in a statement. In emails Clinton turned over herself to the State Department, she apologizes several times for confusing her staff.

The emails show how Clinton, who is often perceived as polished and rehearsed, makes mistakes when emailing about foreign affairs.

nypost.com...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Cool. You want any old female Alzheimer's patient to run the country. As long as she's female, doesn't matter about her health and mental capabilities.

Personally, I want someone who doesn't lie about being shot at. Someone who doesn't feint on stage. Someone who won't have coughing fits during questioning. But that's just me.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Since she is often confused, all sorts of things, probably.
My mom gets confused about whether or not she fed the dog.... So the dog gets to eat several times a day. (He isn't skinny)

Now my mom is old, but she doesn't have brain damage from falling down stairs.

Old and brain damaged, Hillary probably get confused about just about everything.

Rumor has it that she was a big coke head too.
Rumor not good enough?
It was for GW Bush.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

You want any old female Alzheimer's patient to run the country.

She has Alzheimer's? I didn't know that. Can you provide a link?

As long as she's female, doesn't matter about her health and mental capabilities.

What does sex have to do with this?

Personally, I want someone who doesn't lie about being shot at.

I agree.

Someone who doesn't feint on stage.

I saw a kid feint on stage at a school choir recital last week. I'll be sure to tell her parents that she can't be president.

Someone who won't have coughing fits during questioning.

No feinting or dry throat. Got it.

But that's just me.

Sadly, I have to doubt that.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Since she is often confused, all sorts of things, probably.
My mom gets confused about whether or not she fed the dog.... So the dog gets to eat several times a day. (He isn't skinny)

Now my mom is old, but she doesn't have brain damage from falling down stairs.

Old and brain damaged, Hillary probably get confused about just about everything.

Rumor has it that she was a big coke head too.
Rumor not good enough?
It was for GW Bush.

Well, that's just stupid.

Hard to counter that.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Shhh. We don't criticize the Hill. She can do no wrong until proven by the courts of law.

Bush on the other hand is free reign. Since he is male, white, and a republican.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Not just the mildly illegal--the brazenly criminal--with the cheek to act like it was her 'divine right' . . . to 'off with their heads' or whatever struck her evil whims.

What crime was she convicted of?

That's new to me.

I'm not sure if you are just playing ignorant, but there is kinda this whole FBI investigation going on.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Hilary thinks she is on the left.
She is really confused.

edit on 5 7 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Not just the mildly illegal--the brazenly criminal--with the cheek to act like it was her 'divine right' . . . to 'off with their heads' or whatever struck her evil whims.

That's new to me.

I'm not sure if you are just playing ignorant, but there is kinda this whole FBI investigation going on.

An investigation is not a conviction. You do know that, right?

Tell me what she's been convicted of to justify calling her a "brazen criminal".

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Hard to counter that.

Yeah, I know.
It must really suck to look up to Hillary Clinton.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Hard to counter that.

Yeah, I know.
It must really suck to look up to Hillary Clinton.

I'm about a foot taller than Hillary Clinton.

She looks up to me.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Hate to be that guy, but it's actually "faint" as in to pass out. A "feint" is a fake out to make your oppent think your striking a blow, but you're faking it and are really trying to draw them out for a different attack altogether.

Come to think of it, that would work to describe a Hillary "faint" too...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Lol, "She's often confused" when its called for. Remember her feinting away during Benghazi hearings?

Star performance.

Amazingly she seems to have plenty of energy now. I don't want to play the woman's prerogative, but its easy to draw sympathy by feigning feint (raises wrist to forehead).

When she's not confused she's coughing. Woman has selectively had the flu for quite some time now

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Hate to be that guy, but it's actually "faint" as in to pass out. A "feint" is a fake out to make your oppent think your striking a blow, but you're faking it and are really trying to draw them out for a different attack altogether.

Come to think of it, that would work to describe a Hillary "faint" too...

I know. I was using the term because of the person I responded to used it initially.

But thanks for the grammar lesson.

edit on 7-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well, she is confused enough to alarm her staff.

Not a good sign at all.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

That's new to me.

An investigation is not a conviction. You do know that, right?

Tell me what she's been convicted of to justify calling her a "brazen criminal".

If there wasn't something she might be convicted of there would be no investigation.

Just because her past hasn't led to any convictions doesn't mean her future won't.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join