It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is leaking stories through the enquirer?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
All of a sudden we've found out recently that stories are getting leaked through the national enquired.

That leaves me wondering, what the hell?

How long has this been going on for?

Does anyone here read the enquirer regularly? I need to start reading this magazine regularly. I've always wondered, "who actually buys these things".

Now I'm also wondering whos funding it who start it whos the editor what else are we missing and why aren't thsss topics being talked about here anymore?

www.nationalenquirer.com...

Now look at all these stories.

How many of them are real and how many of them are just gossup? Does anyone know ?

(post by Hazardous1408 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I always thought the enquirer was filled with stories of women having bigfoots baby.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Usually it is but as we've seen recently there's been a few leaks that have lead to interesting events.

And the poster above you...

Hah.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What true stories came out in the enquirer?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Every now and then even a blind squirrel finds a nut....

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Every now and then even a blind squirrel finds a nut....

Yeah... It's crazy how we've had such an influx of skeptics and conspiracy deniers.

Astroturfing?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Who is "we?"

All of a sudden we've found out. . .

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

People who actually pay attention research compile data ask questions..

You know those types.

Honestly the lack of conspiracy minded members is beginning to become unbearable lately.
edit on 5/6/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

People who actually pay attention research compile data ask questions..

You know those types.

Links, sources, research, data?

Your only link is from the Enquirer itself.

ETA:

Sometimes they get things right. Even a monkey will eventually throw a strike.

To your edit:

Honestly the lack of conspiracy minded members is beginning to become unbearable lately.

I'm asking for examples. That's it. You provided no specifics.
edit on 6-5-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Pay attention to the last few months.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Pay attention to the last few months.

I pay attention to a lot of things.

As the OP, i would hope you'd have some links and examples from the past few months to support your premise.
edit on 6-5-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I wasn't astro-turfing, I really want to know what stories were outed by the national enquirer? No one has actually said a specific story.

link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

What true stories came out in the enquirer?

Stories like:

Meri Brown Catfishing Sister Wives Scandal Kody Brown Crying Cheating Meri Brown Breaks Down In Tears Over Catfish's 'Evil' Trickery 'Sister Wives' star says she was 'angry' at husband Kody Brown in bombshell confessio Ugly Aftermath: Kris Jenner Bans Pregnant Blac Chyna From Filming Family Reality Show blac-chyna-rob-kardashian-pregnant-kris-jenner-bans-filming-reality-show-pp thumbnail How Blac Chyna Hid Her Bump Before Announcing Pregnancy With Rob Kardashian's Baby THE FEUD EXPLODES! KYLIE JENNER FIRES BACK AT BLAC CHYNA OVER TYGA CHEATING SCANDAL DISS Prince Love Child Scandal Explodes! Judge Orders DNA Testing Seizures, Chronic Pain & Wasting Away: Inside Prince’s Final Days Amid AIDS Bombshell Rob & Momager Kris Got Into Huge On-Camera Fight Over Blac Chyna's Pregnancy Kardashian Kids In Danger? Kim & Kourtney Expose Children To Scary Zika Virus Dry Spell! Prince Had An 8-Year 'No Sex' Vow Before His Death Final Resting Place Of Celine Dion's Husband Revealed Stretched To The Limit! Kim's Massive Butt Almost Rips Open Her Dress In Cuba A Family's Dark Past: Prince's Troubled Sister Arrested For Assault, DWI 20 MOST EMBARRASSING WARDROBE MALFUNCTIONS Kendall Jenner Reveals All Her Shocking Tattoos!Meri Brown Catfishing Sister Wives Scandal Kody Brown Crying Cheating Meri Brown Breaks Down In Tears Over Catfish's 'Evil' Trickery 'Sister Wives' star says she was 'angry' at husband Kody Brown in bombshell confessio Ugly Aftermath: Kris Jenner Bans Pregnant Blac Chyna From Filming Family Reality Show blac-chyna-rob-kardashian-pregnant-kris-jenner-bans-filming-reality-show-pp thumbnail How Blac Chyna Hid Her Bump Before Announcing Pregnancy With Rob Kardashian's Baby THE FEUD EXPLODES! KYLIE JENNER FIRES BACK AT BLAC CHYNA OVER TYGA CHEATING SCANDAL DISS Prince Love Child Scandal Explodes! Judge Orders DNA Testing Seizures, Chronic Pain & Wasting Away: Inside Prince’s Final Days Amid AIDS Bombshell Rob & Momager Kris Got Into Huge On-Camera Fight Over Blac Chyna's Pregnancy Kardashian Kids In Danger? Kim & Kourtney Expose Children To Scary Zika Virus Dry Spell! Prince Had An 8-Year 'No Sex' Vow Before His Death Final Resting Place Of Celine Dion's Husband Revealed Stretched To The Limit! Kim's Massive Butt Almost Rips Open Her Dress In Cuba A Family's Dark Past: Prince's Troubled Sister Arrested For Assault, DWI 20 MOST EMBARRASSING WARDROBE MALFUNCTIONS Kendall Jenner Reveals All Her Shocking Tattoos!

link   

No I can't spell everything out for everyone anymore I get so tired of having to spekl everything out for everyone.

Have you not seen the two most recent and politicized national enquirer articles that have been involved in contreversy?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I wasn't astro-turfing, I really want to know what stories were outed by the national enquirer? No one has actually said a specific story.

Both stories about Ted Cruz and Rubio the one about Cruzs father and his ex girlfriend although controversial gained popularity in the MSN and suddenly the guy who released the Oswald photo is now dead

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

No I can't spell everything out for everyone anymore I get so tired of having to spekl everything out for everyone.

Have you not seen the two most recent and politicized national enquirer articles that have been involved in contreversy?

I'm not asking you to spell it out.

But you could give at least a few example if it's so obvious?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wasn't Edwards outed by the enquirer too?

Edit add: Yep, I was right...hmm...clintonite ownership in 2007?
edit on 5 6 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

How do you know these stories are true?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join