It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is leaking stories through the enquirer?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think it could very well be possible. What better way to hide in plain site? The public already has a big disbelief mindset against the magazine.

I know there has been a couple times movies have made a reference to the Enquirer. Only one comes to mind that is silly at the moment and not the best choice to really reference here, but didn't Men in Black use the Enquirer to track down some of their aliens? Like I said poor choice, but I just cant bring anything else to mind as the moment.

Then we also have the cliché, "Where there's smoke there's fire." So.....to put it simply, I can follow your train of thought OP, and I think you have a valid question.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: onequestion

How do you know these stories are true?

Well obviously they are true, he read them on the Internet!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: onequestion

How do you know these stories are true?

The latest Cruz scandal stinks to high heaven and I don't know that their true but apparently someone noticed and you have to wonder ....

There's been some really odd occurancss around one of them

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Thanks and I totally agree with your sentiment.

I can see it being a place where they practice lesser magick if you know what I mean. Might be CIA.. Think they gotta communicate somehow.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Oh and don't worry about the other posters feel free to mention the movies regardless of what the newbies think I've been researching and compiling data for a decade I'm up to speed.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Many people do not fully understand how controlled opposition works.

As a rule, the main objective is to publish something and make so bizarre that most people will automatically dismiss the content as total BS and never give it a 2nd thought.

One example is how the Obama birth certificate issues were handled by lawsuits that always had *just* enough missing to get them dismissed without anybody having to prove anything. Thus, the automatic conclusions were always that the Obama birth issues were null and void and just wild trash.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I've been researching and compiling data for a decade I'm up to speed.

Then show it.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Have to add a little more detail from a journalist who started with the Enquirer and moved on to Mainstream media..Huffington Post. This is some of what he says. More details in link.

Why would one company own four celebrity tabloids with four separate staffs? Wouldn’t it make sense to merge them all into one mega-tab?

No. Each tabloid has its own audience. Star appeals to hip women in their 20s, which is why a recent cover photo featured a shirtless Jake Pavelka, star of The Bachelor.

The National Enquirer‘s readership is older, more affluent, and more political. That explains not only the Gore story, but exposes on John Edwards’ love child and Rush Limbaugh’s painkiller addiction.

Globe and the National Examiner are geared to middle-aged conservative women. Hence, this recent Globe cover story: “Bombshell New Evidence — Obama was NOT born in the U.S.” Both weeklies are famous in the AMI office for their “Brave Last Days” headlines: “Brave Last Days of Patrick Swayze,” “Brave Last Days of Marlon Brando,” etc. And the Examiner is perhaps the largest national publication in the www.huffingtonpost.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Source linkcountry without its own website.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Interesting that the national Enquirer's readers are older and more affluent

I've always wondered. Maybe they really do know something we don't?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Thus, the automatic conclusions were always that the Obama birth issues were null and void and just wild trash.

They were trash! Remember, no real expert declared that they were forgeries, or even examined them.

Also note how Trump has sealed all his records the exact same way Obama did - in fact, everyone running for President also sealed all their records the exact same waa!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Interesting that the national Enquirer's readers are older and more affluent

I've always wondered. Maybe they really do know something we don't?

More recently, is why would the son of the original owner be denied the ability to tell his story?

Here’s irony for you: The widow of National Enquirer owner Generoso Pope Jr. is trying to stop someone from printing her secrets, according to her son.

Paul Pope, the heir to his dad’s scandal-mag fortune, says in court papers filed Tuesday that his mother, Lois, is using a restraining order to prevent him from publishing a tell-all memoir about the family. Generoso Pope owned the Enquirer from 1952 to 1988.
Now his son is suing to have the order modified so he can release the book, “Confessions of a Rich Kid From Hell.”

2015 Source link

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Like I said.

They always had just enough missing.

The real Obama "missing links" has never been officially exposed or published.

You especially know what I'm referring to.

edit on May-06-2016 by xuenchen because: the missing link

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Wow!

That deserves a thread of its own!

Damn things are getting juicy this year!

Please tell me more and thanks for making the thread 100% worth it!

It's members like you that keep me here.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Wow!

That deserves a thread of its own!

Damn things are getting juicy this year!

Please tell me more and thanks for making the thread 100% worth it!

It's members like you that keep me here.

Thank you, but humbly simple google searches. One problem I have though is that google shows justice served to Pope jr, through PRNwire services article...and no matter how many times I try to retrieve it...it goes nowhere! Perhaps someone can try to retrieve it and confirm it is just my system. Just seems strange to me that it will not load. Going to supply the complete link since it does seem to not connect for me.

Edit add: Grr...google is messing up the PRNwire link! Trying to retrieve it! Keep you updated!

edit on 5 6 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hmmm curious,
Keeping with CynConcepts reply with the link to the Huffington Post article, I found this paragraph to be interesting. It refers to how they come up with their stories. They call it The Secret.

Snippet:

Most of what you read in the tabloids came from somewhere else. A staff of writers never leave the newsroom. They scour every other celebrity publication in existence — AMI has assistants walking around all day long, dropping copies of these publications on the writers’ desks. If the writers can’t verify these stories on their own, they just quote from them.

So NOW my question is just what other publications are they "Scouring," and why don't we hear about them? Why aren't these other publications making the headlines? Makes me think there is a leak out there just dripping away...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

So weird their from Lake Worth

God I was so close to these guys I wish I was a Conspiracy theorist then
I was just a dumb amateur boxer at 19 years old such wasted opportunity

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Exactly.

Maybe every once in a while one of them isnt an article it's a handwritten note.

Looks like I'll be buying the enquirer from now on.
edit on 5/6/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

"other celebrity publication in existence" could be anything.

Even gossip columns in MSM newspapers and MSM gossip style TV shows.

CNN, NYTimes, Broadcast (ABC, CBS, NBC) TV primetime shows etc.

edit on May-06-2016 by xuenchen because: gossip elections

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So weird their from Lake Worth

God I was so close to these guys I wish I was a Conspiracy theorist then
I was just a dumb amateur boxer at 19 years old such wasted opportunity

Couldn't figure out and fix that last link, but here are some excerpts I found that may be of interest.

The deeds of my father excerpts

Edit add: I realize there is not much in the excerpts, but hope someone may be able to find more details. I know myself, that everyone is not recorded constantly, children may not recall correctly, but do have a good 75%-90% recall of their perspective when talking about family matters. Even myself, have side-track a publisher about my own life story...my reasoning is that my life has not finished and I am looking for a happy ending. Plus, I don't want to go through a legal battle as this guy did. Lol. I am nobody. Just a fly on the wall.
edit on 5 6 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join