It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Airstrike on Syrian Refugee Camp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
According to reports, an airstrike took place on a refugee camp in Syria, yesterday.

www.theguardian.com...

The government of Bashar al-Assad has been accused of bombing a Syrian refugee camp near the Turkish border, in an attack that activists and officials said left dozens of civilians dead and wounded. The airstrikes on Thursday afternoon near Sarmada, a town in Idlib province just 20km away from Reyhanli, left the camp in ruins, with one witness describing a scene of horror, with tents on fire and body parts strewn around the area.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a monitoring group with contacts inside Syria, said dozens had been left dead or wounded, seven of whom were children.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is still being used as a source? I thought it was exposed as being a one man operation working from his home in the UK.

Anyways, looking at the vid and pics I see no signs of an airstrike, no bomb craters, no corpses and bodyparts. Only a few burned up tents with frames still intact.

To me it looks like a fire broke out, but I could be wrong off course.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

I would like to go on a rant about the bogus PR campaign being unleashed by NATO however I have already done this and will add my thread to this one, for I believe it fits right in with the absurd story they are trying to spin about the attack on the poor people of this refugee camp.

SYRIA: #AleppoIsBurning Campaign Created by US and NATO to Facilitate a “No Bomb Zone”

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Its the pure propaganda machine if full swing as usual .All the MSM outlets have a bit on it .Taking the time to watch the vid shows a tent burnt with the frame work still standing .Tents nearby with no damage .No refugees looking for lost ones .Looks like a ISIS camp and a bed fire from smoking . The quicker this is debunked and tptb realize the public is not buying it they will beef up their production values to give us a more believable story .We know that Merkel just sent Turkey the money to do it .....its so sad what the west is involved in over there .

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Assad has been bombing and killing his own people since this started.

Why is it so hard to believe that he'd attack a refugee camp? Probably considers them all traitors anyway. They just bombed a hospital earlier in the week didn't they?

~Tenth

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

In regards to that, I think these are some very good questions they should have no problem answering.

Challenging the MSF narrative and bias in Aleppo.

Examples:

2: On April 21 the Western and Gulf backed “High Negotiations Committee” announced they were quitting the Geneva negotiations. The next day, hundreds of mortars and bombs started being launched into western Aleppo from the zones controlled by Nusra and other terrorist groups.

These bombs are powerful, wounding and killing indiscriminately. Syrian journalist Edward Dark noted that western media and groups such as MSF were silent on this even though hospitals were being hit, dozens of children and civilians killed. On twitter he reported day by day ….

“West Aleppo is simply being obliterated by rebel shelling. A city of 2 million people is being butchered.”

“Carnage and devastation as ‘moderate rebel’ bombs fall on west Aleppo like rain”

“Terrorist rebel bombs are still falling like rain on west Aleppo. 15 people murdered at a mosque in Bab Faraj after Friday prayers”

“This is the hospital where my son was born. Dabeet Hospital in W.Aleppo completely destroyed by rebel shelling.”

Has MSF denounced these killings and attacks on hospitals in western Aleppo?

4: There are many discrepancies in reports about the April 27 attack on Al Quds Hospital. MSF Middle East Operations Manager Pablo Marco, interviewed the next day on CNN and PBS Newshour, said “there were two barrel bombs that fell close to the hospital …. then the third barrel bomb fell in the entrance of the hospital”.

Barrel bombs are only delivered by helicopters. In contrast, your press release the same day says “the hospital was destroyed by at least one airstrike which directly hit the building, “reducing it to rubble.”

A CBC report continued this version, claiming “An MSF-supported hospital in the northern Syria city of Aleppo is now a pile of rubble. Airstrikes brought down the building on Wednesday.”

The hospital photograph indicates it is not a “pile of rubble” and it’s unclear where the damage is. The sandbag reinforcement and damaged car in front indicate it might have been a battle scene but the rest is unclear. Which story is correct and accurate?

The number of fatalities has varied from initial death counts of 14 to later reports of over 50. How are these numbers verified?

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amFriday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Why is it so hard to believe that he'd attack a refugee camp?
Go watch the vid .You don't see refugees .All you see it tents and a few people that may or not be refugees .Look at the remains of the tent .Frame is not bent or broken .Look at the tents next to it .No signs of damage .A poorly produced piece of propaganda is a better or easier believable story . At least it would be more consistent to believe that seeing all of the other bogus pieces being peddled by the MSM .

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Anyone who believes either side of the war would legitimately bomb a hospital or refugee camp is wildly mistaken.

There is only one reason 'hospitals', 'schools', 'refugee camps' (feel free to insert your own vulnerable civilian target here) are attacked... it's to make it look like the other side has done it!

This is very basic war strategy that I am astonished the people of ATS fall for.
edit on 6-5-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
What kind of airstrike...

.. misses pots and pans

.. doesn't puncture or tear tents

.. steams

what a total load of crap.. what fool actually believes Assad is bombing refugee camps.. This is just as ridiculous as him gassing his own people.. I mean seriously.. does anyone actually believe anything in the western press anymore when it comes to Saudi ,Turkey, Syria, Russia and ISIS? we are being lied to about everything and its pissing me off!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The thing is ,is that DC admits to funding the group that is putting this crap out .The head of the group is British and his NGO says they don't get support from Govts . Do a search for the White hats over there .Its completely nuts and what is even worse is that the MSM run the 24/7 cycle of it ....being mad and pissed is a understatement to describe my feelings on the thing .

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Why is it so hard to believe that he'd attack a refugee camp? Probably considers them all traitors anyway. They just bombed a hospital earlier in the week didn't they?

~Tenth

Come on, we all know that the moment anything happens in the world it's the NWO, Lizard People, Nato, Obama... Nothing is EVER as it seems, despite all the evidence, despite all the witnesses, despite the impossibility of being able to "cover up" the supposed "truth" these people want to believe.

They'll bend space and time to make absolutely everything about some "evil Western plot" regardless of having absolutely no evidence for their ridiculous theories and regardless of the wealth of information supporting the story.

If you try to tell these people that UN staff and Doctors witnessed this first hand they'll claim all of those people are "NATO SHILLS!!!!!"
If you show them video of the victims they'll claim "CRISIS ACTORS!!!!!!"

These people are nutters, they look for US/Nato/British blame in absolutely everything and will entirely reject any suggestion (even when it's backed by evidence from numerous witnesses from various nations) that precious Putin or angelic Assad could ever be responsible for anything at all.

It's pointless debating with these people, they're either mentally defective or just propagandists.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What a load of bollocks.

www.facebook.com...

To think one time I had respect for you...not any more

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Happy to see we're all lapping up the MSM version of events

I love what this place has turned into.

It's a front for something. Has to be. Must have been bought out by someone at some time or heavily watched over by someone. Just the approach taken by the 'debunkers' is enough to show something is not right.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Just Muslims slaughtering Muslims.
Nothing new here. Not even the attempts to turn every single event into a false flag conspiracy.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

So can you point out the bomb damage in the vid and pics?
edit on 9-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

What a load of bollocks.

www.facebook.com...

To think one time I had respect for you...not any more

Is there anything in particular to be seen in that vid that makes his statement bollocks?

And your respect.....who cares.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Polly want a cracker?

Why is it so hard to believe that he'd attack a refugee camp?

First you have to make me believe the refugee camp was attacked with an airstrike.

They just bombed a hospital earlier in the week didn't they?

The one earlier this week was done by the rebels....

dozens were killed and wounded in Aleppo on Tuesday when rockets fired by rebel fighters hit a government maternity hospital, as tit-for-tat violence escalated in the bitterly contested city.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

It's pointless debating with these people, they're either mentally defective or just propagandists.

That's rich, coming from you.

new topics

top topics

join