It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYRIA: #AleppoIsBurning Campaign Created by US and NATO to Facilitate a “No Bomb Zone”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Ever since Russia stepped in last September and began decimating the foreign backed mercenaries known to the world as Daesh, we have seen less and less coverage of what is going on in Syria. Except for the consistent blatant lies being spewed forth by the globalist controlled media.

I suppose that it is hard for western media to cover the clear fact that we have been arming and funding the so called moderate FSA who are nothing less then Al Nusra, aka Al Qaeda in Syria. Also we have been arming and funding Daesh through Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. We will be real and put them all together Daesh, Al Nusra, and the FSA are NATO/Gulf ally proxy armies.

As the good people of Syria have finally had some hope of their country being saved, from the liberation of Palmyra and the continued victories across Syria, the West has become increasingly desperate to continue the ludicrous lies of the Russians and the Syrian government attacking civilians with no regard.

I have been reading through the material found in this article and my blood is boiling. The hypocrisy and crimes of NATO can not be listed in any book. Under the guise of caring for people, they fund their deaths. Using NGO's to gain access and spread further terror.

One of many amazing articles at 21centurywire.

A very quick look at who has rapidly generated the #AleppoIsBurning campaign that has made red the new black on Facebook and Twitter brings us rapidly to the Purpose Manhattan PR company and their Syria cohorts. Both ‘Syria Campaign’, the White Helmets are implicated and the actual event has been created by none other than Rami Jarrah of Soros funded ANA Press based in Southern Turkey and operating with the explicit approval of chief terrorism supporter, Sultan Erdogan.

Note the George Soros Anti-Syria Campaign

“Soros-financed Human Rights Watch has played a major role in falsely portraying ISIS and Al Qaeda civilian bombings and other atrocities as the work of the Assad regime, building support for military action from the US and EU.” ~ William Engdahl Syria Plays Both Ends in the Syrian Refugee Crisis

The Coalition for the International Criminal Court (CICC) is an international non-governmental organisation (NGO) with a membership of over 2,500 organizations worldwide advocating for a fair, effective and independent International Criminal Court The CICC is a project of the World Federalist Movement-Institute for Global Policy (WFM-IGP) and has secretariats in New York City, near the United Nations (UN), and in The Hague, The Netherlands. ~ Taken from Wikipedia The CICC steering committee includes Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International. The World Federalist Movement is funded in part by George Soros. Medecins sans Frontieres and Medecins du Monde are both listed as members of the CICC, certainly in France.

The author of this article has gone through some immense research in tracking those linked to the #Aleppoisburning face book page and does a wonderful job summarizing their connecting their roles in other propaganda campaigns. It is truly astounding trying to weed your way through this maze.

The New York public relations firm Purpose has created at least four anti-Assad NGOs/campaigns: The White Helmets, Free Syrian Voices , The Syria Campaign and March Campaign #withSyria.” ~ Cory Morningstar

All of this is leading to what has been dubbed a Shadow Syria state. Through something called The "Syrian" forum

According to their website, the “Syrian Forum” is registered in Turkey, Austria and the US. It supports “Local Administration Councils as an utmost priority” and “Aspires to contribute to the rebuilding of a democratic Syria under the Rule of Law.” “Local Administrative Councils (LACs) are well positioned to take the place of government municipalities, especially in the areas of the north devoid of government services. The SOC [Syrian Opposition Council] should provision funding and resources to the identification, development, and training of civil society groups in watchdog functions so that they can monitor the LACs for transparency and accountability where appropriate.” ~ Local Councils in Syria report.

“The Syrian Forum operates with institutionalized, yet dynamic processes that seek out unique and creative initiatives. Its work is supported through private donations from Syrians, and international partnerships with governments, foundations, academic institutions, and other non-profit organizations” --From their own website.

Are we seeing a US NATO funded Syrian Shadow State creation supported by the Syria Forum? They aspire to “rebuilding a democratic Syria under the rule of Law”, one wonders which law they are talking about as there is no mention of the existing Syrian constitution, nor any reference to the recent widely accepted, reformed and democratic elections.

The Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development and the Qatari Ministry of Foreign Affairs, various UN Agencies and a few other organisations heavily invested economically and geopolitically in “regime change” in Syria. --From the Author

Now lets take a look at what doctors on the ground are reporting as actually happening to the good people of Syria.

On the 30th April we received an exclusive report from Dr Nabil Antaki also based in western Aleppo, in which he stated the following facts:

1: The majority of Aleppo civilians are living in the Syrian government held sectors of western Aleppo. Over 1.5 million in these areas compared to 300,000 in the primarily Al Nusra occupied eastern sectors.

2: The western media lies and distorts the truth. They do not mention the terrorist blockade of western Aleppo or the constant food, water and electricity shortages.

3: Terrorist bombardment of civilians in western Aleppo is relentless and unreported. Mosques and hospitals are regularly targeted. No sector is spared the onslaught.

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amFriday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
How about what the Christian community of Aleppo has to say in response to western media lies...

“We have been under continuous bombardment over the past few days in Aleppo with civilian deaths, injuries and destruction.” Last night “in our neighborhoods we had four dead and over 15 injured, in addition to homes and buildings damaged. And these attacks are being carried out by the so-called “moderate opposition groups”. ~ Vicar of Aleppo: Msgr. Georges Abou Khazen

The Vicar went on to say that “foreign jihadists have been given the green light to intensify the bombing of civilians” by the US and NATO in response to recent Syrian Arab Army advances towards the liberation of Aleppo from the occupying and surrounding terrorist factions.

On a recent trip to Canada, Archbishop Jean-Clément Jeanbart, Melkite Catholic archbishop of Aleppo, Syria spoke about one Christian neighbourhood targeted by the US NATO “moderate rebels”. The 13 year old son of one family, Fouad Banna, was killed instantly in the attack:

“It was awful: a bomb that the rebels deliberately launched on a Christian neighbourhood, on a popular borough. It has blown everything apart, destroyed countless houses. Such was the case of Fouad’s home” ~ Catholic Herald

This is what the NATO and their Gulf allies are doing since their original plan has all but failed. They are mercilessly slaughtering civilians, shamelessly attacking children, going after mosques and committing war crimes of the highest caliber.

There is so much information to go over here and the more you do the angrier you will become, however it is critical to be informed. They are using top level psychological manipulation to further their agenda and sadly most people are content with accepting the particular flavor of MSM brainwashing without doing the slightest amount of research.

Pray for the people of Syria, understand their true enemy is not their own government, it is the same guilty parties that toppled Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, and ultimately pull of the same tactics in countries all over the world.

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amFriday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Don't be surprised about the lack of coverage in the UK because cameron wants to stay in Europe and the immigrant situation is sinking him faster than he can swim. So any news from Syria is watered down so this git can win or fix it to win.

I( just feel so sorry for the innocent people trying to live their lives and care for their families without the interference of the extreemist religion faction s or countries. Russia had the sense to leave and I suspect that was a very wise decision, not that the West who is trying to witch hunt Russia will admit although anyone can see the right and wrong to it.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I'm just lost for words about the Syria conflict. It's the same evil tactics to remove a legimit regime all over again only worse now then ever. Nobody is to be trusted anymore. I even heard "rumors" of Putin thinking about letting Assad fall. But these rumours may very well come from the Soros foundations. You have so many countries with their own agenda's fighting there. Iran Lebanon Turkey Sauds Russia Usa and probably more yet when u look whats going on behind the shadows you see all these countries who are enemies on the battlefield making oil deals with eachother. That right there shows they are all in the same corrupt both and you cant trust nothing these days

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I discuss what is happening on a regular basis with a good friend of mine who is from Aleppo.

I have seen the pictures of what is happening and quite literally the FSA, Al Nusra and Daesh (really there is no difference between these groups) are unloading death and destruction specifically upon the civilians in order to deter the government from clearing them and saving the good people of Aleppo.

You see this BS propaganda beings spewed forth and this narrative of Assad as a dictator and your blood boils. This is how the globalists work and the apathy of people form America, not only apathy, blind following of such a narrative infuriates me beyond belief.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

You are correct, however Iran, Hezbollah, Russia and even China are standing in the face of NATO's army and doing what they can to save the people of Syria from the globalist machine of destruction.

We can only hope they are successful.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

You are correct, however Iran, Hezbollah, Russia and even China are standing in the face of NATO's army and doing what they can to save the people of Syria from the globalist machine of destruction.

We can only hope they are successful.

I used to think that 2. Untill i read Iran was making oil deals with USA and Turkey and Russia with the Sauds.... they really only care about oil and money and power. People? Just collateral damage

I'm still hoping i'm wrong and there's a plottwist coming but right now i don't see any. Where are our spacebrothers! Seems like the Galactic Federation has give them an order not to interfere (yet?) Somebody needs to save us, humans have failed so far
edit on am550000005amk1 by Annunak1 because: Your reason for the edit (must be filled out):

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Time will tell, however I do believe that Iran and Russia may simply be playing Saudi/Turkey for fools.

America and Israel are always in the back and most certainly not either countries friend.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I hope Syria will be around Obama's neck for the rest of his life - how he sleeps at night - along with all his cronies and those financially benefitting from the false war against a legitimately elected leader of a country that has never declared war on the USA is utterly beyond me.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

What can't be ignorred is the clearance of countries sadly to protect Israel. Nettie wants war with Iran but other countries are putting the brakes on over that one because of the supply of oil. he is also wanting to steal land he thinks was originally given to the Hebrews that is under Syrian control plus of course the oil findings there. So America is only too happy to foot the bill for his ambitions, but their coffers are running on huge debt so cuts don[t allow too man y take-overs at one go any more. I'ts why no attacks on that one country that you would have though Daesh would have wanted to remove - regardless of the wrongness of it.

Assad seems to be giving Obama and his buddies a run for their money and the Russian removal has spiked his guns about legitimate criticism of that country also - although Russia is clearly in for some political bad mouthing. Most people are well aware of fixed agendas that don't benefit them except empty their purses so its not going all Obama's and his ghastly cronies - (cameron for one') way. So the whole thing is just a mess but Assad may well win and I hope Russian and Chinese support stops the nonsense and suffering . I do feel that the Chinese could play a greater part and exert more pressure to stop this, because they have a vested interest in Europe not falling further into debt by being swamped so it can't afford their goods and the dreadful humanitarian situation there.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I very much so agree with your assessment and truly do hope the Chinese play a greater role.

I have been trying to wrap my head around the decision to back off a bit, but there must be a reason. Perhaps to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the US is supporting groups like Al Nusra.

Al-Nusra key element in US plot to topple Assad

The US government attempted to include the al-Nusra Front in the new ceasefire agreement in Aleppo, but the Russian government insisted on excluding the Islamist group as unacceptable, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov told Sputnik in an exclusive interview on Wednesday.

Perhaps once this is established, the US will have no legs to stand on and we will see Russia unleash hell upon Al-Nusra and no one will be able to say a thing.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amFriday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

This is surprising good news when you consider the alternate .Not your op but this link Russia, Iran, Azerbaijan Agree on Game-changing Transportation Corridor
journal-neo.org...

Despite the pressure for a victory by the west the other guys are lining up some big ducks .Victory for Syria will be at best a long way off if the Assuad must go crowd don't stop .Much like the Ukraine situation its a slow slog for them and victory ,what ever that might look like probably wont be any time soon . I think Putin and the others are realizing that running the other guy's out of time and money is a much better .Using full force and resources to a unknowable end just isn't worth it . The small important battles will count at the end of the day . Its the Propaganda that keeps this thing fuelled and lots of money for the MIC .

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

America and Israel are always in the back and most certainly not either countries friend.
The wind might just be changing .On one of your links I read a similar story to this one about Russia and Israel working out a kind of partnership .

jewishbusinessnews.com... DC must be going nuts .Turkey might not even become a transit point at the end of the day .That may be what or why Turkey joined Kiev to fight in the East and what that crap was about in Armania . ...Maybe Putin is waiting to really go into Ukraine and show the west what happens when he does .Kiev has a lot of men and equipment that just might end up being targets in a short time from now . Just watched a US bomb going off in Yemin and can imagine Russia has their own version to maybe drop .

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I hope Syria will be around Obama's neck for the rest of his life - how he sleeps at night - along with all his cronies and those financially benefitting from the false war against a legitimately elected leader of a country that has never declared war on the USA is utterly beyond me.

He sleeps very well, just like any person in power who inflicts pain and suffering on people far removed from his world.

Tony Blair, Dubya Bush, Cheyney et al, not only sleep well, but do not give a seconds thought to the devastation they have created in the M.E.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Russia sure did a good job decimating those fighting Syria...oh wait they are still fighting and ISIS is far from done, so exactly what did they do again?

I guess your definition of decimate is different than the real world.

And seeing your sources shows the bias of your anti anything that isn't Russia,or Syria is the victim in this war...same thing many used when Russia invaded Ukraine. Hey who cares about civilians when you can just kill everybody right?

It's amazing who is falling for the propaganda...keep up thegood work.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Seems like the Galactic Federation has give them an order not to interfere (yet?) Somebody needs to save us, humans have failed so far

Not trying to get off topic but space brothers = gods = controller religions = death and suffering. We are fodder for an ancient enemy, it thrives on our misery. I look to no Federation as saving us. We must all unite and overthrow this "matrix" that has blinded us in its spell. It uses phrases like democracy, the divine right of kings, republicanism, nationhood, sovereignty. These are all illusions. Until we overthrow the real cause of the problem we will always be reverting to barbarism. The same game has been playing for 10s of thousands of years.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

same thing many used when Russia invaded Ukraine.

George Soros

www.hangthebankers.com...

George Soros admits to funding the Ukraine crisis June 2, 2014 George Soros told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria over the weekend he is responsible for establishing a foundation in Ukraine that ultimately contributed to the overthrow of the country’s elected leader and the installation of a junta handpicked by the State Department. “First on Ukraine, one of the things that many people recognized about you was that you during the revolutions of 1989 funded a lot of dissident activities, civil society groups in eastern Europe and Poland, the Czech Republic. Are you doing similar things in Ukraine?” Zakaria asked Soros. “Well, I set up a foundation in Ukraine before Ukraine became independent of Russia. And the foundation has been functioning ever since and played an important part in events now,” Soros responded.

or the role ofMonsanto
www.strategic-culture.org...

In Walking on the West Side: the World Bank and the IMF in the Ukraine Conflict, a report released in July 2014, the Oakland Institute exposed how international financial institutions swooped in on the heels of the political upheaval in Ukraine to deregulate and throw open the nation’s vast agricultural sector to foreign corporations, including genetically modified organisms and cultures. Jesus Madrazo, the Vice President of Monsanto, has said «Ukraine has the opportunity to further develop the potential of conventional crops, which is where we are currently concentrating our efforts. We also hope that at some point biotechnology is a tool that will be available to Ukrainian farmers in the future». The Ukrainian government and Monsanto do their best to make it materialize as soon as possible. U.S. corporation Monsanto plans to build a seed plant in Ukraine in 2016. This was discussed at the meeting in Washington between Minister of Agriculture and Food of Ukraine Oleksiy Pavlenko with the representatives of Monsanto. The plant will manufacture corn seed of conventional selection for the domestic market and export. At the same time Monsanto Ukraine is launching a social development program titled «Grain Basket of the Future». It has been formally announced that the project will help rural villagers in the country improve their quality of life.

Obviously we're all Russian 5th columnists - you just haven't kept up -

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The news just keeps getting crazier or is it just confirming what many have suspected all along . watch and weep .
Hey DC ..maybe a few more sanctions will fix it ....

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Ah good old Tsurf with your well balanced rah rah Murica perspective!

If you really do not think that the Syrian Army, supported by Russia, Iran, and Hezbollah have not done an amazing job defending the people of Syria you are clearly not paying attention.

The entire game shifted after Russia began doing sorties, this the entire world witnessed. They have done such a good job destroying the advance of Daesh, that now we see America actually trying to defend Al Nusra and create a safe zone for them.

The civilians are being slaughtered by the FSA, Al Nusra and company and Daesh, there is no difference between them and I suppose you are right to say that some of the sources are pro Syria and Russia, considering that they are Syrian and they are actually there.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

www.hangthebankers.com...

So now a blog is where the truth comes from...good try but this tells all one needs to know about your source...

Many have warned us of what is now known as the New World Order (NWO). What is the NWO? If you’ve never heard of this term before you have a long way down the rabbit hole to go.

So exactly who is the NWO and what countries are they in, because that question is one nobody seems to be able to answer?

I mean if your going to use a source that says they exist I would love to know all about them.

Find a credible source that says the same thing then you may have something, but just saying it doesn't make it true.

As for the second source...you found an anti american/west publication that takes the words of those like Seymour Hersh as though it is the truth...great job there.

Now as far as Ukraine and who is behind it you may not want to see this...an article from before the events in Ukraine ever happened.

From September 2013...

Glazyev, speaking on the sidelines of the discussion, said the exact opposite was true: "Ukrainian authorities make a huge mistake if they think that the Russian reaction will become neutral in a few years from now. This will not happen." Instead, he said, signing the agreement would make the default of Ukraine inevitable and Moscow would not offer any helping hand. "Russia is the main creditor of Ukraine.

Only with customs union with Russia can Ukraine balance its trade," he said. Russia has already slapped import restrictions on certain Ukrainian products and Glazyev did not rule out further sanctions if the agreement was signed. The Kremlin aide added that the political and social cost of EU integration could also be high, and allowed for the possibility of separatist movements springing up in the Russian-speaking east and south of Ukraine. He suggested that if Ukraine signed the agreement, Russia would consider the bilateral treaty that delineates the countries' borders to be void. "We don't want to use any kind of blackmail.

This is a question for the Ukrainian people," said Glazyev. "But legally, signing this agreement about association with EU, the Ukrainian government violates the treaty on strategic partnership and friendship with Russia." When this happened, he said, Russia could no longer guarantee Ukraine's status as a state and could possibly intervene if pro-Russian regions of the country appealed directly to Moscow. "Signing this treaty will lead to political and social unrest," said the Kremlin aide. "The living standard will decline dramatically …there will be chaos."

www.theguardian.com...

You see it's amazing that they knew what was going to happen when and where it would happen as though they had it planned, but of course you knew this correct?

I am guessing you don't.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join