It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Threatens to ‘Smash’ Woman’s Computer Over Trump Sticker

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ketsuko

You may want to pull-back your agreement because I believe you and many others are part of that problem.

Perhaps to a certain extent, so am I.

Oh, I know you believe it. You cannot accept that I have come to my own conclusions about life and how things work and they don't agree with what you believe. Therefore, I am an ignorant unelightened sheep who simply refuses to accept your point of view, and you are absolutely correct, that DOES make you part of the problem.

You simply need to realize that when it comes to matters of ideology in politics especially there are just as many facts for my claims as yours and you are just as willing to deny things that don't support what you would prefer to believe.

So, it boils down to my opinions verses your own. And opinions are just that.
edit on 6-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

That is what you implied, and calling me stupid only proves that you are typical loser, I've seen you here before, and that is all your low level intelligence is capable of.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

See. You completely miss the point.

This is not about politics. This is about facts and truths.

Many of you have a problem with recognizing facts and truths because they have to fit your political narrative before anything else. Your political filter comes first.

Hell, almost every time people point out when you are factually wrong you never recognize it and simply avoid it altogether. Why? Because politics before truth and honesty.

Again, the same ignorant mindset that has to root for the team and never takes a moment to realize that the team may suck.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

See. You completely miss the point.

This is not about politics. This is about facts and truths.

Many of you have a problem with recognizing facts and truths because they have to fit your political narrative before anything else. Your political filter comes first.

Hell, almost every time people point out when you are factually wrong you never recognize it and simply avoid it altogether. Why? Because politics before truth and honesty.

Again, the same ignorant mindset that has to root for the team and never takes a moment to realize that the team may suck.

*Ahem*

Now who is missing the point?

Can I start calling you pot? Honestly, at this point, I am not even sure if you read and digested any of what I wrote.

It is very clear that you are very self-righteously convinced that you are always right and those who oppose you are always wrong because you can find evidence to support your claims. I just went over this. I can find evidence for mine too. But of course, you NEVER twist your evidence or get it from questionable sourcing or anything like that, and the reason is because you have confirmation bias just as strongly as anyone who opposes your point of view ever could. You just don't see it, and that's sad.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

He threatened to attack her, and insulted her repeatedly. If you actually think that her spilling her drink on him equals to some thug threatening a woman 7,000 times and calling her names, then it is obvious your own bias is showing through.

I didn't say they were equal at all. Nor did I say he was in the right at all. What he did was absolutely wrong.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

That is what you implied, and calling me stupid only proves that you are typical loser, I've seen you here before, and that is all your low level intelligence is capable of.

NO, that isn't what I implied at all. I didn't imply anything. I wrote it out plain as day. Which you then completely reversed into what you wanted to hear which was the exact opposite of what I said.

So yeah. If you get the exact opposite from something I say in plain english I'd say you're either not too bright or just intentionally twisting my words. So which is it???
edit on 6-5-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yes, I did.

If I'm a hypocrite, can you tell me which team I root for? Can you tell me whom I'm voting for?

No, because I don't root for teams and I have never said whom I am voting for. In fact, I'm staying home on election day because they all suck. I may defend the Left against Right Wing nuttery, but that does not mean I root for that team.

I'm also consistent. I will admit when the Left does stupid # as well. But I do not engage is this constant garbage of making blanket statements in which I blame everyone on one side of the debate for the actions of the individual.

It is very clear that you are very self-righteously convinced that you are always right and those who oppose you are always wrong

I'm wrong from time to time and I always apologize and admit it. Very few people around here will do that.
edit on 6-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You show your solidarity often enough.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

As expected.

This is becoming exhausting.

Obviously intelligent debate and honesty is not to be found around here.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I think he was being immature, however, if I were an 18 yo in today's world, I probably would have done the same thing.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

If ATS is a reflection of the world we live in, why do you think you would find honesty around here?

" I may defend the Left against Right Wing nuttery, but that does not mean I root for that team."

Do you also do the opposite? because everytime I read your posts, you are always bashing the right over the left.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

*sigh*

For once I agree with you on something.

My point is this:

You pretty much always defend the left wing point of view. I accept this and find nothing wrong with it. Unlike you apparently, I give you the benefit of the doubt. I assume that you are an educated and reasoning being who has formed his own opinions over time (same as I have told you that I have) and that you simply defend them as any thinking, rational being would. Any belief worth having after all, is one worth defending.

I guess you do not extend that courtesy to others. You simply assume moral and intellectual superiority, and if that is the position you are going to take, then you are correct that there really is no point. All you are doing is stroking your ego at the expense of others.

It effectively is a colossal waste of everyone's time.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

More examples of violent leftists. Fascist and authoritarian. Must be a Hillary or Bernie supporter.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You said that he did not assault her when in fact he did, that makes you an apologist for violent men. That is the point where you become a loser and nothing you say beyonf that is worth listening to, but keep trying

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

More examples of violent leftists. Fascist and authoritarian. Must be a Hillary or Bernie supporter.

Must be an emotional idiot.

They come in all flavors.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

He didn't assault her. He threatened to assault her. I'm not saying that's ok either, but the fact is he didn't assault her.

I also said he's in the wrong for threatening her.

Why do you need to twist what I say and change the story???

(post by DonVoigt removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
ilants (EP).
In criminal and civil law, assault is an attempt to initiate harmful or offensive contact with a person, or a threat to do so.[1] It is distinct from battery, which refers to the actual achievement of such contact.
Tell me now it isn't assault

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Admit that you are wrong

(post by mOjOm removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join