It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Threatens to ‘Smash’ Woman’s Computer Over Trump Sticker

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If he had not committed the crime of assault she would not have to defend herself therefore she unlike him is justified

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
ilants (EP).
In criminal and civil law, assault is an attempt to initiate harmful or offensive contact with a person, or a threat to do so.[1] It is distinct from battery, which refers to the actual achievement of such contact.
Tell me now it isn't assault

Well, since you want to get so literal and technical. He didn't threaten her with violence. He threatened to break her computer not her person.

Which also didn't happen.

It's a threat not an assault.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

What was he going to smash her property on, could have been her, but in your mind it's OK.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I don't see anything

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Authoritarian ideology is becoming mainstream.

Regardless of the "side" you take.

Some will even justify the behavior.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Amen brother.

Time to take the basebal bats out of the shed, arguments are going to be invalid no matter how rational they are.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

How would I know. Maybe he'd smash it on the ground, on his knee on her head, on a rock....I wouldn't know since he doesn't say. We can speculate all day but what good does it do??? It didn't happen did it??

Again, show me where I said it's ok??? I'm not sure how many times you plan on falsely accusing me of such, so far you've done it a few times. Each time I have to deny those accusations and each time I ask you to show evidence of it and each time you fail to do so. How many times shall we run through this cycle???

We both know I never said anything at all about his actions being ok or that she deserved to be attacked. Once you admit that to yourself maybe we can continue. Until then don't bother talking to me.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!

Please discuss the topic of this thread only and knock it off with the personal attacks, needling and bickering.

As usual, do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

It's back a page or two, ATS used to be kind of fun, weird quirky stories, conspiracies, alternative news..just a political sewer now. This election deal is going on way too long..I can only believe it is designed to divide everybody..which it is.
It's going to be a long hot summer.
edit on 6-5-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What part about stealing and destroying ones computer is not offensive contact?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What's ironic is she's using an Apple Macbook...

I don't know how conservative she is -- but Apple's CEO Tim Cook is an out-of-the-closet gay man. Something that the very party she supports tried to deny marriage rights.

I'd have thought I'd see a Trump sticker on a Dell or something.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen/heard from the "Dude...you're getting a Dell!" guy? He might actually make a good spokesman for Trump.

"Dude...you're getting a Trump!"

But yeah, ironic to see an Apple computer with a huge Trump sticker. LOL

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
That's the point, we don't know what this violent freak would do, but keep trying to justify his side of this.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

He just don't get it

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

Well, it's not technically contact but it is offensive. It's also a threat. I've already said repeatedly that what he did was wrong too.

Am I speaking a different language or something???

Maybe some of you should just read the words for what they say instead of interpreting them to mean something different. There is no need to interpret what I say. Just read it for what it says. It's not a secret f*cking code language or anything. I'm not implying anything or using descriptive language to paint a picture. It's just good old black and white text.

Or better yet. Just don't bother. I'm done arguing about stuff I never said and tired of being falsely accused of sh*t. If that is the best you all have to offer I'm not impressed.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Speaking of which, has anyone seen/heard from the "Dude...you're getting a Dell!" guy? He might actually make a good spokesman for Trump.

"Dude...you're getting a Trump!"

I know he had a drug bust. He's an actor.

Snopes facts: if you are inclined
www.snopes.com...
edit on 6-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
That's the point, we don't know what this violent freak would do, but keep trying to justify his side of this.

For the last God Damn time Don Voigt. I'm not justifying his side of anything.

Are you just brain dead??? DO I NEED TO DRAW YOU A PICTURE???

I've only said it for 3 pages now. You just won't get it.

I'm done with you. Go take some reading comprehension courses or something tough guy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join