It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NTSB releases 2013 Kalaupapa crash report (re: Loretta Fuddy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There was a lot of conspiracies surrounding the death of Loretta Fuddy and Obama's birth certificate. I know some of you were waiting for the report to come out. Below is the link to KITV 4 news that has the narrative report and will be updated with the final report.

NTSB releases 2013 Kalaupapa crash report
www.kitv.com...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3

Based on the report, doesn't seem to be much information to suggest anything nefarious involved with the incident, beyond the plane itself having mechanical problems.

Seems the pilot made all efforts to get the people off safely, and did an excellent job of it under the circumstances.

The lack of a safety briefing and the failure of the plane's engines could be seen as odd, but otherwise there doesn't appear to be much that would support conspiracy theories in this case. Just a tragic accident.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Don't get me started....i'm a pilot.....don't even........I could fill volumes, I tell ya......

the spot they went in the drink.......totally tame.....pilot under orders by the look on his face.....great spot for a predetermined plan......next to shore
edit on 6-5-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Don't get me started....i'm a pilot.....don't even........I could fill volumes, I tell ya......

the spot they went in the drink.......totally tame.....pilot under orders by the look on his face.....great spot for a predetermined plan......next to shore

Just to clarify... Are you saying that you think there is more to it than is being stated in the report?

join