It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Shuts Down Comments on Malia Obama Article When Realizing How Racist their Readers Are

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

***sigh***

Hitler is a person and N*gger is a racist term. How can you correlate the two? They aren't synonyms.

Im sure if you went up to a group of Jewish men/women and called them "Kike" you may get a similar response.

Hitler is to Jewish people what "White People" is to Black Americans.

That indication of a person to blame for a condition vs a race of people to blame for a condition is integral in understanding why race is at the heart of everything we do in this country. If there was ONE PERSON responsible for the atrocities of kidnapping human cargo, the middle passage, and 4oo+ years of legal slavery then white people could be free of this very conversation. But such is not the case. And healing must happen.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Well she is related to Obama and there is a lot of anger right now towards his failed Presidency. Taking it out on his daughter is extreme, but I understand displaced anger.

Taking it out on a teenager - visiting the sins of the father on his child - is par for the course with ignorant, classless, poorly educated idiots.

My wife gets angry at me after a hard day at work out of convenience.

You sure that's what it is? It isn't just you making stupid remarks that sets her off when she has DECISION FATIGUE?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Dude, this post was epic
Agree 100%

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There is no attempt to keep minorities from voting. There is only a need to keep illegals from illegally voting. Some SJWs apparently are not aware of the difference.... or .... maybe they are.....
So no there is no proof that the war on drugs is to keep minorities from voting. I wasn't aware anyways that non minorities don't do drugs.... I also didn't know that the CIA is Republican.... gee I learn something new every time I come here. Also is our POTUS also Republican or just a tool of the Republicans.... as targeted blacks, but articles state John Erlichman said so and it was also far left hippies and I am guessing radical Black Panthers as they were pretty far left too. I don't know that it was about voting though. I think the Georgy Scwartz people are now claiming it was about voting rights because they want to give illegals the right to vote and Georgy has a bunch of front groups trying to legalize pot. It would be foolish to imagine he is really just trying to protect voting rights. This admin has been actively bringing illegals and Syrian refugees into the States and hiding them in out of the way places. I know that our governor here is trying to put a bunch of Syrians here and this is cow country I assure you, I know people whose parishes were asking people to sponsor some of these illegals and refugees and such and were offering 5000 bucks a month to do it(I mean the government would pay). That's a true story.
I thought I'd just mention that abortion was also to target blacks and the Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg said she thought Roe V Wade was to target undesirables. Margaret Sanger's Birth Control League was also part of a depopulation effort and one of her big donors was the Rockefellers.....
www.newswithviews.com...

two sides to every story right?

Immigration reform is about getting Hispanic votes, voter ID is about stopping them....

All the voter fraud that's talked about is registration fraud like with acorn..they pay people per registration to register people. So some people go home and fill out forms with made up identities, that's where you get all the "acorn tried to register babe Ruth and Micky mouse!"

Well guess what Micky mouse doesn't show up and vote....because he is fictional and doesn't have a social security number..

The Bush administration tried to find examples of actual voter election fraud, and couldn't... I think they found 4 bad votes and those were republicans..(that's not saying the GOP rigged elections, it was 4 idiots out of 200 million votes).

With voter ID, if you lose your ID that day, you can't vote, wrong address compared to registration? Can't vote. Misspelled name on registration? Can't vote.

That's millions of people...

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join