It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Shuts Down Comments on Malia Obama Article When Realizing How Racist their Readers Are

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Can you not just say that racism is despicable? Jesus you are a desperate person. I'm just going to assume that you yourself are racist like these people. I've seen your posts about Muslims and every other non white group. You'd rather defend white trash than admit that these comments are awful. Now please, tell us more about your income and how no one else works as hard as you.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Like there are no racist comments on any other media site except Fox News because people who visit those sites are so very tolerant. Have you read the anti-Trump comments lately?

I'm not saying that all conservatives/Fox News viewers are white supremacists, but all white supremacists are conservatives/Fox News viewers...

You can make arguments for a lot of things about the craziest people on the left. There is definately a lot of BS that focuses on totally subjective feelings, rather than actual logic. However racism isn't one of them..

Did y'all know that 25% of Mississippi republican voters, answered that that interracial marriage should be illegal in the last pres. elections exit polls....for everyone! Not that they personally wouldn't marry outside of their "race". That no one should be able to......

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: schuyler
Like there are no racist comments on any other media site except Fox News because people who visit those sites are so very tolerant. Have you read the anti-Trump comments lately?

Are there people calling Trump a ni**er? I must have missed that.

By the way, what you did is try to deflect from the original premise.

Red Herring.

Do they not call themselves that?

The double standard on that word is ridiculous.

Either it's bad, or it's not.

The left is just ignorant. Either you're a tolerant person, or you're not. You can't pick and choose WHO you "have" to be nice to. Trump may not be their guy, but they show their hypocrisy with the insults and condescension of him.

Donald trump is a moderate liberal who just bamboozaled the GOP.

I have no doubt Trump isn't a racist, however he played to win, and spouted racist BS to consolidate all the worst republicans to support him.

I think Donald has the harderst swing to the far left, in history. I think he will give democrats every single thing they want, as long as they build his wall.

Trump is egotistical as hell and the wall will be his legacy, his Hadrian's wall like some Roman Empire of old.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: polyath
a reply to: Metallicus

Sometimes I wonder how much is Obama's fault - and how much is the fault of Americans expecting government to do everything for them. Let me explain a little bit further...

In my town there are Mexican-owned stores everywhere (okay, maybe some are South American - the point is they are owned by Spanish-speaking immigrants). While some would point to that as evidence of "them foreigners takin over our jobs!" I see something different. I see one group (these immigrants) willing to work together within their own networks and take the chance on starting a business. Americans who have lived in the USA for generations seem to have become complacent with the notion that "if I can't work, government will pay my bills" and thus don't feel as much of an onus to raise money within their own networks and take the risk that comes with starting a business.

Of course, forcing companies to give insurance to full-time employees seems to have had the effect (at least in my State) of companies deciding to simply go with workers from temp agencies or to only hire for part-time positions.

The government will not pay your bills. The EXTREMELY small amount given to those who don't work, isn't close to enough to "pay someone's bills."

Mississippi's max monetary welfare benefit is $250 a month. There are definately some that get crappy housing...but it's really crappy and in horribly high crime areas usually.

Then you can definately get up to 500 or 600 a month in food stamps....depending on how many kids.

Then you've got the earned income tax credit. That's 2,500 for one kid and 500 for each additional.

So 250$ x's 12 months = 3,000

Let's call it a 5 grand tax return, for a worst case scenerio welfare queen with no job and a buch of kids.

So that is 8 grand a year as the most possible cash received..who's bills will 8 grand pay??? Do you know how bad of poverty your in if (omitting housing rent) your income is 8 grand....

Then say 500 a month for rent in a section 8 place. So that's another 6 grand...

So only ommiting food stamps. That is 14,000 a year in max benefits.....and you need multiple kids to get that....

Anyone know a family of 4 that only lives off 14,000 a year, and is still pumping out kids because because the welfare system has soooo much massive profit?

Lmao

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There is another word of "social justice warrior" that I believe is even older - "libtard."

No, this doesn't mean all liberals are blithering fools - it refers specifically to those liberals who have no sense, e.g. social justice warriors. I am not against the idea of equality at all - in fact, I fully support it, but from what I've seen, the social justice warriors are solely concerned with their views and everyone else be damned.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: polyath
There is another word of "social justice warrior" that I believe is even older - "libtard."

No, this doesn't mean all liberals are blithering fools - it refers specifically to those liberals who have no sense, e.g. social justice warriors. I am not against the idea of equality at all - in fact, I fully support it, but from what I've seen, the social justice warriors are solely concerned with their views and everyone else be damned.

For the most part, they only damn people's views that have a measurable effect on others....

Sure there are some extreme feminists and African American leaders...

But even liberals don't take them seriously...

None of the "crazy" stuff is part of the Democratic Party platform. If you really watch both sides, and I do, I watch more conservative media than anything else because I live and grew up in the south. For the most part liberals attack the political position of some elected official. Conservative media will pull up a tweet from some random no name, no influence individual. Some one who no large group of people listens to...and pretend they are a perfect example of the average liberal person.

Everything liberals are against is literally in the GOP party platform....

A platform the ONLY reason your average hardworking, family oriented republican buys is because of the constant lies put out by conservative media...

Hell look at trump! Every conservative radio, news, net and establishment (everyone republicans are supposed to trust) all said no to trump, and voters chose him anyway...

"It's not that climate change is real, but a carbon tax won't help and democrats already have an inferstructure to steal all its money.."

Nooooooooo

"It's that all of the science community is in a vast conspiracy to pass a carbon tax for OBAMA!!"

Which is just insanely illogical...

"It's not that conservative media is the laughing stock of the worlds media institutions, with SNL and especially the daily show with Jon Stewart making themselves house hold names pointing out their lies..."

"It's that all the media, unions, intellectuals, teachers and Hollywood are in a vast conspiracy to make conservatives look bad!"

It's all just ridiculous if you actually imagaine what it would take to pull off the BS fox spouts daily...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I may disagree with you but I like the four sided vajra

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

No, it's the NWO people pushing Agenda 21 no matter how much they have to lie that is pushing the carbon tax and all the liberals on the Democrat side are all for it because they have been brainwashed to believe that they are the righteous ones saving the planet from evil right wing corporate monsters....
Don't forget that Marxists and communists hate corporations, except for the ones they make money off of.... you know like General Electric and the oil companies, it's just that they like to nationalize whatever they can so that corrupt government officials have easy access, you know just like venezuela
although I think they truly hate the coal companies....they use the idea that coal is dangerously unhealthy and look what they have just done to all the families that depended on that for livelihood and its going to cause energy prices to skyrocket.... just like somebody said....
But back on topic, I have nothing against the President's daughter, but I don't have to like the politics.
edit on 6-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I would venture a guess that most Americans fall somewhere towards the center of the political spectrum. Unfortunately, the loudest are always the extremists. Now, while it may be the case that most liberals don't buy into the extreme ad hominems, in just about every debate about a policy I've ever had with liberals the two most common tacts are a). trying to change the topic or b). hurling personal insults. As a quick example:

Me: Radical gun control laws are dangerous.
Liberal: You idiot!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: polyath

Im afraid to mention it but for a moment you were a social justice warrior... there are a few that say cut out the party fouls and get to work however.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

When was I ever a social justice warrior? I believe in equality. Groups like SJWs, BLM, and feminists do not. If that looks inflammatory or provocative to state - it isn't meant to be. It's fact that I would gladly back up if anyone requires.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So YouTube must be Nazi's only huh?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Why do any of us give a fly leap where she goes to school? Now, if the tax payers are paying for her schooling, just like we all did for their vacations and trips to Africa and other counties, yeah we have the right to say something out loud, but not in a racial tone.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

This guy is sympathetic to racist behavior.

I love how the keyboard klansman on ATS behave. Sickening.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yes you are quite right I oppose progressive elitists in all parties.

link   
Oops double post
edit on 6-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

link   
Yep. Its election time. Social Justice Warriors, feminists, all bad. We are at the stage I think Karl Rove called "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever bounces off me sticks to you" something like that. Social Justice Warriors and feminists are bad because racists are bad. Malia should expect to be called names because she is black and that is bad because the racists are bad. No wonder the GOP is in tatters with psychotic logic like that.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander
a reply to: Bone75

This guy is sympathetic to racist behavior.

I love how the keyboard klansman on ATS behave. Sickening.

Gotta live the keyboard kommies too and they abound plenty

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Have you even bothered to look into who created the carbon credit scheme? Maybe youll draw less lines... it may take a bit of digging as its been buried pretty deep last i sourced it. But I dont want to spoil this one for you sir.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: polyath

In the post to which I replied of course... it was a mighty moment mind you, but the defense is not needed as you clearly pointed out with the one I am replying to now was a temporary condition... and I suppose that why the plea of temporary insanity still holds water.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join