It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Misconceptions - She Changed My View!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

False.

Policies and laws that open the restrooms and locker rooms protect people from discrimination. If I see a man in the locker room and question him, he can sue me for discrimination, even if I am questioning him because he is standing there naked and staring at others or something else that's uncomfortable. Unless he does something openly criminal, he can say he is a woman and be protected.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If I see a man in the locker room and question him, he can sue me for discrimination, even if I am questioning him because he is standing there naked and staring at others or something else that's uncomfortable.

Anyone can sue you for anything. That doesn't mean they're going to win. Asking someone a question is not discrimination.

I assume you are talking about a man in a woman's locker room. I thought we were talking about restrooms but if a man were to be doing that he would probably be setting himself up for charge of indecent exposure if nothing else.

But please, show me wrong. Show me one of those ordinances which is worded to prohibit you from asking anyone, anything, anywhere. You seem to be knowledgeable about them.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
who or what is fuelling TRANSGENDERMANIA?

I had never even heard of the term until a year ago. now its always trans-this or trans-that, 24/7!

why dont they just build a single room bathroom for these transgenders? Why do they insist on using womens bathrooms its just plain creepy and SICK

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BootsOnNecks
a reply to: AVtech34

Are you not man enough to handle it?

What does that even mean? Men don't wan't a hot dog they want the bun.

As I man I don't want to 'handle it' thanks.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: clevargenuis

Self Righteous Paranoid Parents of kids who have a transgender in their school. The school worked with the trans student to use the bathroom that fit his/her gender. The Self Righteous Paranoid Parents found out. Then organized a Bully Brigade to descend on the school district.

That's who's fueling it.

link   
a reply to: Winstonian
To much confusion in the world, sure wish I was born 100 years ago, where 99% of the females you seen were actually a born female, the world is nuts, that's why I drink, so I say haha

link   

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

What are you talking about boy?
I'm talking about bathrooms.

"Men don't wan't a hot dog they want the bun"

What's that even about?
What exactly do you think you're being forced to handle?
Progress will come on the backs of those that try to stop it.
I suggest you learn that lesson.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Self Righteous Paranoid Parents of kids who have a transgender in their school. The school worked with the trans student to use the bathroom that fit his/her gender. The Self Righteous Paranoid Parents found out. Then organized a Bully Brigade to descend on the school district.

That's who's fueling it.

Are you suggesting that being overly cautious with your children is a BAD thing? I think we have too many parents that need to pay more attention to their kids and their safety.

This whole thing is very strange to normal people so you will have to excuse us if we don't understand the behavior and wonder what other mental illnesses these people are hiding.
edit on 2016/5/2 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
a reply to: Winstonian
To much confusion in the world, sure wish I was born 100 years ago, where 99% of the females you seen were actually a born female, the world is nuts, that's why I drink, so I say haha

Actually, they still existed then, but it was more widely accepted and/or unknown (depending upon where you were in the world). It has not changed, other than more and faster ability for stupidity to communicate and complain about their irrational fears.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I love this chick. I've actually been trying to find one of her videos where she wrecks that obnoxious "if you're white you're racist" asshole, but I couldn't remember her name.

Kinda gay for her.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BootsOnNecks
a reply to: Metallicus

What are you talking about boy?
I'm talking about bathrooms.

I don't understand any of this behavior nor do I understand you.

It is all illogical and weird to me.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Eventually this will all settle down once more people meet and get to know real transgender people in their lives.

I'm 100% certain that the people who outraged about transgender people the most don't have any transgender coworkers, family members or friends.

And now I'm going to get a "I know a TON of transgender people, and I still think it's wrong and they should use a certain bathroom!"

Right. Sure.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I don't know any transgender people and I don't want to either.

I avoid people with obvious mental illness.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

That's who's fueling it.

Are you suggesting that being overly caution with your children is a BAD thing? I think we have too many parents that need to pay more attention to their kids and their safety.

This whole thing is very strange to normal people so you will have to excuse us if we don't understand the behavior and wonder what other mental illnesses these people are hiding.

Sorry to break it to you, but this will NOT "protect the children" from sexual predators. The only thing that can is education of the children to be observant and recognize when/where/how to react if those cases. The act of pedophilia is NOT confined to the transgender community, BTW. How many of those Catholic priests were transgender again??

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

That's who's fueling it.

Are you suggesting that being overly caution with your children is a BAD thing? I think we have too many parents that need to pay more attention to their kids and their safety.

As a grandmother I've raised a few.

I teach mine "people are their heart".

As a child I grew up in my mom's disabled club. Many varieties of disabled. I learned early not to judge a person by their packaging.

It is ignorance to not understand and accept human variations.

Science knows enough today to know there is no black and white. Science knows enough to know gender/sexuality - -has much more to do with the brain then once thought.

I do not raise children with closed minds.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Eventually this will all settle down once more people meet and get to know real transgender people in their lives.

I'm 100% certain that the people who outraged about transgender people the most don't have any transgender coworkers, family members or friends.

Do people still have the right to wilfully choose NOT to be around transgenders?

or is the idea to FORCE everybody to have transgender "coworkers, family members or friends"?

What if we refuse??

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Do people still have the right to wilfully choose NOT to be around transgenders?

or is the idea to FORCE everybody to have transgender "coworkers, family members or friends"?

What if we refuse??

You do realize the American government is a Republic, right?

Not a Democracy.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What if we refuse??

So, if you discover (to your horror) that you are working with a transgender person, who does their job equally or better than expected, who has the problem? I believe you do. In that case, you are still free to quit your job and find a job that better fits your small world.

Who is stopping you or forcing you to stay. Last I checked work was for WORKING and not being comfortable with your co-workers that are doing their jobs. If you are being harassed, after you've asked to not be harassed, you are also welcome to file a sexual assault complaint with your employer. However, be well aware of the rules and what constitutes sexual assault before you do so, or do not be surprised of you find yourself on the other side of a counter-suit.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What if we refuse??

You do realize the American government is a Republic, right?

Not a Democracy.

il aask again: What if people choose not to be around transgenders? what should be done with them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join