It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Misconceptions - She Changed My View!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv When did I say the bar I was at was scummy? oh because you're a judgmental person, I see. How about you keep your ignorant opinions to yourself, huh.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
a reply to: reldra When did I ever say I was in the bathroom? I see the SJWs are starting to swarm.

Sice the thread is about bathrooms, it was a logical conclusion.

If you are talking about anywhere at anytime other than bathrooms, you may never know. It has always been that way. Sorry to alarm you.
edit on 2-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t so im not entitled to not talk them but they are entitled to talk to me and if I don't like it im in the wrong? IS that what you're saying, because that sounds stupid. Also, I never said I was a victim of their perverted advances, I simply observed.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra No, it was not a logical conclusion because this thread was not about bathrooms at all, it was about some guys new found opinion on transsexuals due to a pod cast.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t so im not entitled to not talk them but they are entitled to talk to me and if I don't like it im in the wrong? IS that what you're saying, because that sounds stupid. Also, I never said I was a victim of their perverted advances, I simply observed.

Yes, they can speak to you in a bar. Anyone can. If you are uninterested, I imagine that since you are in a bar you are adult enough to put off anyone you don't wish to talk to in a polite but firm manner.

You are acting like a victim or potential victim. Now that has some serious snowflakes all over it.

edit on 2-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

Listen to the podcast, the guest is an anti-SJW, I think you may like it.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Where did I say you weren't allowed to ignore them? But this:

I can go where ever the hell I want, and shouldn't have to worry about whether the girl im talking to is packing heat.

Suggests you want to put undue restrictions (like not let them go to certain bars) on them so you don't have to go through the process of discovering if they have a penis or not.

If a transgender comes in and hits on you or your friends. Tough #. Such is life. Learn how to ignore them.
edit on 2-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Winstonian

The bathroom issue isn't really about trans people it is about people that will abuse the law. That being said if I saw 'her' peeing standing up next to me I might lose my lunch.

Then let's eliminate ALL public restrooms.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t No, not tough #, they have their own nightclubs and bars. They, meaning these 3 I observed multiple times, made it a game out of tricking drunk men. I guarantee those are not the only 3 in the world that have done that. This whole, "deal with it" attitude is what I'd expect from some militant liberal though.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Metallicus

The bathroom issue isn't really about trans people it is about people that will abuse the law. That being said if I saw 'her' peeing standing up next to me I might lose my lunch.

Then let's eliminate ALL public restrooms.

yes, that would be the only way if they have suddenly become so dangerous.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t No, not tough #, they have their own nightclubs and bars. They, meaning these 3 I observed multiple times, made it a game out of tricking drunk men. I guarantee those are not the only 3 in the world that have done that. This whole, "deal with it" attitude is what I'd expect from some militant liberal though.

What's a 'militant liberal'??? And by the way, you seem to be a bit paranoid about this.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

3 ? In the world?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What it's about is the fact that the laws and ordinances are written such that I cannot question the intent of anyone I see in the restroom now for any reason.
False. You can question anyone's intent. There is no law against you doing so, though it might be considered rude. There is (was) a law against prohibiting someone from entering any given restroom solely because they seem to be of the incorrect gender.

Though asking anyone entering any restroom "What are you going to do in there" seems pretty peculiar.

I cannot question any of them.
Again. False.
Or can you provide an example of how those laws and ordinances which you refer to are written that would prevent you from talking to anyone in any restroom, about anything?

edit on 5/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

There is no law that says they HAVE to go to a gay bar, and suggesting that they should just stay there isn't going to happen.

This whole, "deal with it" attitude is what I'd expect from some militant liberal though.

Too bad. There won't be any laws or rules preventing them from hitting on you. In fact. I hope that one hits on you at the bar this weekend.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Here's a flashback from the 60s

Yappy’s – Kapahulu / famous for the wait staff having to wear a “I am a Boy” pin to make sure nobody made a “Crying Game” discovery! /

tastyislandhawaii.com...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

But at the same time, you aren't one of those weirdos that takes the middle urinal when no one else is there, forcing the next guy to go right next to you are you? That really drives me nuts when dudes don't use proper pisser etiquette .

Worse yet, take the urinal right next to yours when there are 14 empty ones there... THEN decide to start a freaking conversation!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

I knew a girl (just your garden variety cis-gender heterosexual girl) who thought it was fun to go to a bar and start flirting with a guy just to get free drinks. As soon as he asked her for her number or invited her to go with him, she would turn the tables on him and tell him she thought he was a loser, then she would leave. Nice, huh? And she wasn't even one of "these people". And I'm sure she wasn't the only cis-gender heterosexual girl to ever do that to a guy in a bar. So, are all cis-gender heterosexual women scumbags?

There are scummy people in this world and there are decent people in this world, and their gender identity or sexual orientation doesn't have anything to do with it.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

Ban Urinals, install more stalls...sorted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join