It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My tumour is now untreatable -- RIP our beloved friend: August 11, 2016 --

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Homeopathic techniques might suit you. Some say vast amounts of carrot juice, or colloidal silver may help. You may also attempt some of the diets related to brain health. you may try Boswellia Serrata and Indirubin as well. Once the doctors give up, it's up to you to take an approach you feel comfortable with for your own treatment.

While drinking carrot juice, checking off your bucket list is advised, as regrets create tension and stress that accelerates cancer and reduces healing. Amusement parks and other stress relievers are recommended.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

What an amazing story! I found a vid on her.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Thinking of you Woody!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Be happy, enjoy ur days.
You are very brave

edit on 22-5-2016 by GalileoGalilee because: didnt completely read the forum, sorry

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

How've you been feeling? Are you gorging on the good things in life? Are you trying to sample things you haven't tried before or whittling things down to what matters?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky I've been feelin ok, up my steroid dose to reduce any swelling, been taking a few more paracetamol and anti sickness too, but under control for now, just need a good 8 hrs

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Kandinsky I've been feelin ok, up my steroid dose to reduce any swelling, been taking a few more paracetamol and anti sickness too, but under control for now, just need a good 8 hrs

'Feelin ok' is good enough

All the best

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Thanks for checking in Woody!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Thought I'd leave a pretty pic for you today.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnrthough I didnt see it but heard the show 60min had a segment on treating brain cancer with the polio virus. Four out of 10 patients were treated successfully. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychicCroMag
a reply to: woodwardjnrthough I didnt see it but heard the show 60min had a segment on treating brain cancer with the polio virus. Four out of 10 patients were treated successfully. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I saw that too. It was the most promising thing I've seen in years.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just popping in to leave a cute pic that might bring a smile.
How are you doing today?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Don't give up hope just yet. Take a real hard look at some alternate therapies. It's not all snake oil, there is some science behind it. Remember the medical bias behind cancer, namely your oncologists makes a ton of money peddling chemo-drugs.

Start here for your enlightenment:
www.cancertutor.com...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThundersI was listening to Dr Joel Wallach in a January 2016 Coast to Coast AM and he said brain tumours are due to a lack of a mineral which I've never heard of before - gallium or galium.

www.google.com.au...=gallium+brain+tumour

So which foods contains gallium? It seems it's not found in a natural state.

www.google.com.au...=gallium+supplements

Sometimes it's spelled galium.

I think all the natural therapies are really worth a shot as there is much, mainly anecdotal, evidence out there as to their efficacy.

Once again, my very best wishes.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Just popping in to leave a cute pic that might bring a smile.
How are you doing today?

That's just so sweet, make me smile seeing such a nice person on here...

The world needs more of you..

Paul.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
How are you doing my friend?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Thank you, that was very sweet of you!

+5 more 
posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mjab6910
How are you doing my friend?

Well I'm still going which is the main thing. My headaches are being controlled with paracetamol and condenewhich is ok for now I have much stronger pain killers, but I'm saving them. It's been tough, having so many visitors. I've slowly been giving all my things away and making plans for funeral and living will, so nothing should happen that I don't want. I've had a do not resuscitate in my files since my stroke so hopefully not going to find myself back in hospital on a stroke ward again. I'm going to have my ashes urged in a bios urn, which is environmently friendly and comes with a baby tree planted in it. It's to be planted in sun rising hills in Stratford uk. It's actually good to get these things sorted despite the surreal nature of the conversations. The type of conversations you don't think you'll ever have. So now I'm just comfortable at home enjoying the summer managed to get out for dinner in the garden, which has been nice. Nice to have a bit of summer in the uk for a change. Thanks for all the encouragement I've received from people in this thread. I really don't know how long I have, but try to appreciate my moments more these days. While I can. Having visitors every day has been tiring, but I've now seen most important peopleand saidmy goodbyes, with everyone important in my life which has been Special and great to see all my friends in a great position in their lives with their families and careers. I've been reassured by my friends they won't let my brother go off the rails and by family that they will always look after my parents. So I'm feeling much more reassured these days, which is great. I just feel free to keep going, without any worries. I have had great support from McMillan cancer nurse, these people are very special I can't imagine doing their job, they are like angels and you can't put a price on them. I've actually become good friends with my nurse now.

The whole experience, is surreal, but has had some special moments I will cherish. Nothing is ever all badly dark in life. There are always chinks of light and goodness in the worst case of life's circumstances

Thanks again, for all the support, both in this thread and via private messages. It's been very touching and overwhelming

edit on 29-5-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Your gift of Self has been touching and overwhelming and priceless to every one of us on ATS. You have reached out and touched the hearts of many around the world and when the time comes for you to move on, you will take a tiny atom of each of us with you.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Thank you for updating Woody.

You sound like you are in a good place.
The positive aura you give off should inspire us all to make the most of everyday and appreciate the small stuff.

I hope you are as comfortable as can be and will remain so
until next we hear from you !

Positive thoughts !!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join