It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My tumour is now untreatable -- RIP our beloved friend: August 11, 2016 --

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I saw this tonight and fortunately, it was online. Treating brain cancer with polio virus, thought I would post it.

Wood, I hope you watch it.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I've always liked "The Prophet", by Kahlil Gibran, and have used his wisdom as a resource for a great many things over the years. These are his thoughts on death.

On Death
Kahlil Gibran

You would know the secret of death.
But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life?
The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day cannot unveil the mystery of light.
If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life.
For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.

In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;
And like seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.
Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.
Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherd when he stands before the king whose hand is to be laid upon him in honour.
Is the shepherd not joyful beneath his trembling, that he shall wear the mark of the king?
Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?

For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?
And what is it to cease breathing, but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?

Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.
And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.

xo

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

That was beautiful and profound!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

God, I'm really sorry to hear that.

Best wishes to you and yours, fella. Really.

(And thanks for showing me what I was missing, re Malcolm Tucker, I binge watched the whole lot in a weekend)

edit on 53pSun, 15 May 2016 22:45:53 -050020162016-05-15T22:45:53-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling, addendum

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
No worries mate, I was so surprised to see Malcolm as dr who, shame he can't bring a bit of tucker to the role

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hi there, so sorry to hear what you are going through. I would like to chime in and offer some info, which may or may not be of use, but if you are open to anything it's worth knowing about.
I take no credit for this and I discovered this from an excellent book

www.amazon.com...

It is explained that a lot of poor health comes from a lifetime of poor diet. What is not generally known, it that the body protects itself when the wrong foods are eaten together. If incompatible foods are eaten together, they do not get digested, and pass through undigested/putrefied. The body coats the linings of the intestines with a mucus layer to prevent undigested food from being absorbed.
Most people have this mucus layers in their intestines and don't realize. It hardens over time, and simply put causes less of the intestines to be available for digesting the good stuff.
This is why people can have different success rates when changing their diets for the better.
The key here is to clean out the intestines first before changing the diet(from acidic to alkaline), or it is not going to be as effective. So what is needed is first to embark on a period of fasting, coupled with colonic irrigation.
You can do this in the privacy of your own home. When I tried this, I did a 3 day fast, with daily colonic irrigation. After 3 days a mass was explused of what looked like green leathery seaweed. I was prepared for this but it was still shocking.
I felt reborn, and then started to crave and eat raw foods, like carrots and cabbage. Both are powerful alkalisers.

I am one for never giving up, and have such faith in the bodies ability to heal itself, given the right nutrients.

I have lost friends and family to cancer, and wished I could have shared this with all of them. What I found though is that to some, the idea of going without food for a couple of days, or colonics, is considered worse than death itself.

I say you have nothing to lose, and I have to say fasting in and of itself is a profoundly life changing experience. You are liberating yourself of a lifetime habit, and mastering self control at the deepest level.

All that being said I will pray for you and if it comes to the worst, just know that death is not the end of your spirit, you will reincarnate, and it is a peaceful experience not to be feared.

Love and Blessings

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

That really would be something lmao

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I am so sorry you've gone through so much pain and continue to suffer. I could go into a full scale rant on conventional medicine & Big Pharma (cancer is one of their biggest money-makers). I could name numerous books on natural cures but I will confine myself to these two (unless you want more):

How I Conquered Cancer Naturally
By Eydie Mae Hunsberger

Link:
www.amazon.com...

Rejuvenation: Dr. Ann Wigmore’s Complete Diet and Health Program
By Stephen Blauer

This book appears to be out-of-print.

But the Wigmore Institute still exists. They used to be on 25 Exeter St. in Boston, but appear to have moved to New Mexico.

Link:
www.wigmore.org...

Dr. Wigmore died in a fire from smoke inhalation at the age of 84 or 85.

I don't know if these books have already been mentioned -- I haven't read the whole thread.

My best, in any case.

AV

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuittoys
I have not read everyones comments, spotty connection on my mobile phone. But have you considered trying Apricott Kernals? Documented on many websites including .gov websites but not easy to find because bigPharma cant make money if folks know about it.

You can get these at any natural health food store, they are bitter but tolarable. They key is to chew them up really good.

The bitterness comes from cyanyde which in this form wont kill you like it does when altered into a gas. You liver processes it and feeds it to the blood stream where it targets just cancer cells and kills them.

Its documented in the bible as well. Any searches on "apricott kernal cancer" shoukd take you to plenty of reading. There is also a product banned in the usa called Laetrile (basically b17)
www.cancertutor.com... and if you can obtain this its badically the same as apricott kernals.

Hope this makes it to you and you can look into it.

Peace
Russ

You mentioned Laetrile (available in Mexico) which got my attention.

Edgar Cayce (the Seer) recommended RAW, UNBLANCHED [skin left on] ALMONDS. Six to nine a day, as a specific for SKIN CANCER. Can also be eaten as a preventive for skin cancer. I remember when Vitamin B-15 (Pangamic Acid) was legal in the US. The FDA has since banned it (of course).

Vitamin B-17 (Nitriloside) is still available I think. Get it before they ban that too.

AV

+32 more 
posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What are your life lessons for everyone, what did you learn?

Worry less, things normally have a way of working themselves out. Better to regret the things you do than the things you don't

Stand by your family and friends. Don't be so hard on yourself, it's all part of the dance

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: intrptr

What are your life lessons for everyone, what did you learn?

Worry less, things normally have a way of working themselves out. Better to regret the things you do than the things you don't

Stand by your family and friends. Don't be so hard on yourself, it's all part of the dance

Thank you.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hey Woody...thinking about you today...listening to Led Zepplin and Jimi Hendrix...what kind of music do you like ?

edit on 17-5-2016 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that you're still with us. How do you feel?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Words of wisdom right there my friend!

I think If one lives their life with love, compassion and appreciation, they have truly lived. You have inspired many and your words have touched people deeply throughout your entire ordeal. You are a man worthy of so much love and respect and your memory will be honored and never forgotten. There is always that miracle that you may stay. But if you go, you leave behind a legacy of your being, a beautiful soul.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Hey friend, stay safe and your life has made a difference to many people. I shared your story at work. If you need anything please PM me and I will help you.

Thank you.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Good life lessons, thank you for taking the time to vet them.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sending some love your way.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You're a remarkable person. I want to help, but there's not much I can do. My friend's nephew had brain cancer and it was because of his appalling encounters with conventional treatment that he turned in desperation to naturopathy for treatment and was rewarded with successful cures – although every person is different and what works for someone may not work for another. As far as I can remember, he used Vitamin B17 (I think laetrile is the concentrated version of Vitamin B17), bicarbonate of soda, intravenous Vitamin C injections, and he went on a 100% raw-food organic high alkaline diet without meat or processed food. Pretty much just veg, fruit, nuts and seeds. It was because of his experience that I used an organic raw-food diet to cure my candida overgrowth, which had pretty much infested every inch of my body and was causing me to cough up copious amounts of mucus for years. My GP would frequently prescribe me antibiotics, and they worked for only a few short weeks and then the candida came back, so I eventually decided to go on a 100% organic raw-food diet and I was feeling better within a few weeks. My GP, who seems to be all about the drugs, couldn't explain it. The conventional health services are replete with people who apply their skills and knowledge in such an unconscious, prejudgemental, machine-like manner that they really stand no chance of successfully healing anyone of anything.
edit on 21-5-2016 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Look at all of the helpfulness from everyone. You're already receiving so much Love.

Focus on all of the Love in your life.

Relax, Laugh, Play, try not to stress the body anymore than it already is.

There is a woman who was at the last stages of cancer, Anita Moorjani. Even the doctors gave up and the hospital became her death bed, but she came back to life healed. She has a book called "Dying To Be Me", maybe it'll give you some peace and hope.

I wish you the best, try to distract your self with some fun and laughter.

And don't be hard on yourself, be kind to yourself.

Wishing you the best.
edit on 21-5-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just chiming in to send some love your way.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join