It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

My tumour is now untreatable -- RIP our beloved friend: August 11, 2016 --

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:17 AM
You have my love and respect.

Still praying for a miracle.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:13 AM
I came back and deleted what I wrote to you personally, because they 'delayed' to read and decide for themselves if I was worthy to post.
Though it was a personal/public free speech to you only.
I'm so sorry.

edit on 9-5-2016 by Aussieamandarc because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2016 by Aussieamandarc because: proving themselves every time they act incorrectly

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:37 AM
a reply to: woodwardjnr

The amount of courage you have is immeasurable. I am beyond envious.

Like others have said, I'm still hoping for miracle as well.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:21 PM

I generally occupy most of my time here learning what I can about top secret aircraft and maybe joining some political debates for the most part, but I have seen your posts from time to time, and wanted to offer you my thoughts.

As my screen name shows I have my own belief system that harkens to the old ways. With that being said, your courage, strength, and openness here has made an invaluable impact on many people across the planet as this thread shows. When per chance I meditate on my own mortality I always hope to face my end 'standing up', with courage. You are doing that, and as such you provide all of us with a timeless virtue to aspire to.

I wish you clarity and strength when the time comes. Your life has exponentially impacted so many in a very positive way, and for that you should be eternally proud.

Your ancestors await you, and the rest of us will always remember you. I raise a horn in your honor tonight, here in my own corner of the world. Much love and respect from Texas.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:38 PM

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: circuittoys yes I ordered some apricot kernels for what it's worth, but I'm open to all suggestions

Woodward, I'm brand new here so I never had the pleasure of getting to know you and to enjoy what I imagine has been a lot of wisdom over the years. I've been reading the replies to see if it would be okay to offer a suggestion, and I was glad to read your reply above.

I have a book I'd like to offer you, either via email, Dropbox, whatever is best and most convenient for you. I've seen several people offer you good nutritional advice, and you might know that others have won their battles nutritionally. There are many approaches. Some are very simple and fairly inexpensive. I'm not an expert, so I won't go into the variety of ways that rebel doctors have been curing cancer internationally.

If you're interested in reading something that could possibly be of help, I'd be happy to provide the book called "Cancer-free: Your Guide to Gentle Non-Toxic Healing" by Bill Henderson and Carlos M. Garcia, M.D.

I bought it for a friend who has lung cancer, but he understandably wanted to go the traditional medicine route. I have it in .pdf and .mobi formats, but if another format would be better for you, I"ll see if I can provide it another way.

One of the methods used by a doctor in Germany is just a mixture of flax seed oil and cottage cheese. It's said that this mixture kills cancer cells "by the billions." An oncologist is quoted in the book as saying "this is the most successful anti-cancer diet in the world."

All of the methods include information from doctors and credible experts, and they explain *why* this protocol is so effective in scientific/molecular terms. And just so you know, you can add nuts and berries to the cottage cheese mix, and they tell you exactly how to make it, etc.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:06 AM
Most Certainly... I Am Not Clever. Never Will Be.
But... To Me It Seemed Wise And Very Much A Great Idea To Stop By Again And Say Hi...

I Want To Try And Make You See... That... You're Here With Us Now... And Its Amazing.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:40 AM

Good Bye Dear, we don't know each other, I am a stranger who would have liked to call some one like you Friend.
Some one with so much courage and compassion for your self and those you encounter.
Some one so full of life that you shine upon all of us even in this last dark tunnel.

You have touched my life profoundly in this brief moment.
You are the wind that may turn the sails for those lost at sea, as you fly off to a distant shore.
Thank You.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:51 AM
I am focused on a spontaneous remission. It happens.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:56 PM

Dear woodwardjnr - Hello! I'm not going to say goodbye because each goodbye is really a hello to a new experience, a new journey. So hello my friend xox

When your time comes, whether it is soon or much, much later just know that I will be holding your hand and caressing your forehead. We all leave this earth, some sooner than others. I don't want you to go but my human whims are only that. I am praying for you.

You already have strength, acceptance and courage. I wish you peace in all your days on earth and for when it is your time to transition over. I am praying for you. I am here if you need to reach out.

Surrounding you with love and peace - you are so loved.

Let me hold your hand,
Allow me to be your book. Write in me your hopes, fears and joy.
Do not fear, you are not alone, I am with you -
Our spirit is more than the shell it inhabits.
Follow love. Your spirit belongs to Love.
That's from me to you.
If I may say, we've discussed it before - Jesus loves you.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:44 AM
your strength is unimaginable. we wish you all the love in our hearts. you are a true hero and role model. hugs from us long distance style.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:19 PM

All I can say is ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness and forgive everyone you have ill will towards.

Confess your a sinner and believe Jesus died and was resurrected by God for your sins.

Never give up. Get a second opinion.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:16 PM
You have been in my thoughts-hope you are well. Wanted to let you know that today that the government (per Dr. Manny) is fast tracking a polio virus for brain cancer. That's all I know but anted to share-you probably already are aware of this. Sending good thoughts your way.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:54 PM

Mother death lurks round ever bend
Embracing her is the best option
Your humble spirit lifts me up
Yet my soul cries reading your words
I love you as a bother, my friend
Happiness and peace to you I send

You are an amazing person and I am so glad we met over the interwebs. Ya know ya still have to dance with me ...

I can't get the youtube video up ! I was gonna put on.. lose yourself to dance by daft punk. I thought it was perfect. Take care my friend and much peace. Xoxo -Nat

I did wanna say though... ya never know what could happen....

Stay in touch, I'm just a pm away.
edit on 13-5-2016 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:31 AM

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:07 PM

I just wanted to let you know I've been thinking of you and hoping you're doing ok and not in pain.
I really hope and pray you can beat this.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:41 PM
At the moment I'm not really in much pain, it's being controlled with paracetamol at the moment. How quickly this could deteriorate I don't know, but I spent last week sorting out pain relief medication and end of life care, all been very difficult conversations, that you just don't think you'll ever have in your life. Still need to be done, so I don't find myself connected to life support in a stroke unit. Not going through that again. So every thing is in place, which takes the stress off everyone. It's all very difficult to come to terms, with I'm definitely going through the stages of grief. Not sure if I'm still a little bit in denial, next stage anger, been feeling that creep in over last few days

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:01 PM

I'm glad to hear that you're not in too much pain.
It seems only natural that you'll be having very mixed feelings right now - the whole thing is so unfair, and someone of your age shouldn't have to be doing this.

Remembering my father having similar conversations with us, I can only imagine how hard this last week has been for you and your family. He seemed to know when he was ready to go and he died peacefully, but there was still a part in all of us that wished he would suddenly get better. I guess what I'm trying to say (badly
) is that there is no right or wrong way to feel; who wouldn't be in denial right now? It's completely normal.

It is incredibly thoughtful of you and a testament to your strength of character that you are making all of these decisions for the benefit of your family. It shows real love and a truly good man.

I'm proud of you and I hardly know you!

Keep posting, we need you here as a voice of reason and fairness in some of the er, less than reasonable threads.

Hope you have a good night,

B x

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:28 PM

Just glad to hear you're still here.

The people that know you are in awe of your courage.

I just know you online...You certainly have my respect.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:05 PM
Just a hug.

You are amazing and a true inspiration.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:53 PM
We are with you in spirit, by your side, just a thought away. We are here with our love and our admiration for the man that you are. I am sending you my love across the miles and a warm hug.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>