It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who fancies sharing some random nonsense for the next 20 mins?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hi gang I've done this before with some fantastic replies and insights to your warped minds, I already know I have the majority of you on board, coz we're all pretty crazy deep down. Instead in this thread, you get 20 mins to 'really' share a bit of your crazy minds

You can say, quote, make up or just ramble the 1st things that come to your mind, this is a thread which encourages nonsense!

If you're not sure where to start, just either paste the last thing you said and start from there. Or, if you're on a phone, just hammer your prediction words randomly like this; Mr and I have a good one and the other day and the fuking 90 and a bit of a 20 mins from my own 6 girraffes ⚅.

Hmmmm, yeah anyway I'll start with a a short anecdote....

When I was 9, I caught 31 house flies, semi drowned them, then put them in the freezer for an hour
When I can back, I had my own army of still fly soldiers to play with. It made me aware of murder, and cryogenics. So now, my little sister is frozen but she constantly wins 'no blinking' competitions.

Also remember your nan is important, and try to smell her at every given opportunity.

Respect for 20 mins, unleash the truths in your mind @_@ ;-)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If Jimmy cracks corn and nobody cares... why does he keep doing it?

Why do they call them apartments when they are stuck together?

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I once owned a horse for 4 days.

It was while vacationing.

I never rode him because he wasn't saddle broken.

He became more of a moral support for late night smoke sessions.

True story.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

I have a giant frigging infected stupid cyst behind my knee, it keeps bursting rotten zombiecore.

it hurts so much, that i cant even piss myself.

Thank Cthulhu its monday, (sorry Garfield) so i can crawl to the doctor today. it has been a long weekend.

Also- i am beginning to believe, that bigfoot,ufos,ghosts, and aliens are all somehow being created by the observer, physical thoughtforms..

edit on 1-5-2016 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Jimmy doesn't care what people think. Jimmy doesn't care that noone cares. So if Jimmy doesn't care, why do people keep not caring?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I closed my health food store because religious people of all varieties were all wanting me to go to their bs "churches". It got so annoying, everyone was right and I was wrong. I began to hate them. There were no other health food stores for mles. I closed down so they would have to drive and couldn't have access to me. That was before computers and people could just order stuff..

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Why do they call them apartments when they are stuck together?

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Lol duuuuude! Some fricking important questions there!! I'll do my best, here goes....

Jimmy cracks corn because it makes him feel powerful, like the time he went fishing with nothing but an axe, then got arrested because he accidentally aimed it at the cops forehead.

Apartments, they are together until they are apart. You have to rely on the finger mice to understand the true meaning my friend.

I've never driven on a parkway before, so therfore I relinquish my right do do. Instead, I am going to steal 106 swedish flags, and use them to scare gibbons. That proper 5hit themselves, it's quite a scene!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I once owned a horse for 4 days.

It was while vacationing.

I never rode him because he wasn't saddle broken.

He became more of a moral support for late night smoke sessions.

True story.

Listen here amigo, you can't keep that horse! Not on your own anyway. You gotta share that horsey love, maybe he could come stay with me and my partner at the horse relaxation spa? We could all do the jacuzzi, and horsey could share his adventures in Nepal?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Dude, how much fun was it squeezing out all that gloop??? It looked so satisfying to me, and I was also mildly aroused in the shin area.

Are you ok now? If not, I can send Andy round. He has 4 cats that eat cysts only. Hook
up with him!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Last week my friends came to visit me here in Santa Monica they flew in from Seattle I was at work when they arrived so they came to my house and dropped off their bags caught a taxi and went drinking in Venice beach I came home and poof they were gone so I was like wait I wanted to take them out I called their cell phones and no answer I was not really worried until my friend called back slurring words and did not know where he was so I made him put the bartender on the phone to tell me what bar my friends were drinking at he told me James Beach so I called a taxi I don't drive drunk I met them there his wife was drunk and hitting on surfers my friend was hitting on a man that looked like a girl but he could not tell so order a ice water and splashed both of my friends on the face I felt like giving them a swift smack on the hands they looked at me and give me a big hug I ordered a drink and had five more until it was time to go so we left and went to my house they passed out the next morning was Saturday I woke up early to hit the beach for a jog my friends slept until 11am I cooked them farm fresh blue eggs they went out and drank all day again ok let me tell you about when I was younger my parents went to the store and left me home when I was 7 they told me to be good so I played with matched and had a food fight with the tv my parents came home and my dad smaked my face and my mother washed out my mouth with soap so I took a nap and let me tell you what I saw my mom and dad doing in their room ----- so after they did that I walked in on my sister and her boyfriend she was.....

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's impossible to put your elbows in your OpenEars. I bet you just tried it, didn't you?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I knew you would be here I almost sent you the link

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

it hurts so much, that i cant even piss myself.

Why would you want to pee yourself? Sorry you're in pain, by the way. Have you seen a doctor?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
I saw it in the "recent" tab and couldn't resist.

Oh yeah:

my friend was hitting on a man that looked like a girl but he could not tell

edit on 1-5-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Fricking lol at all of you! Y'all just the kind of crazy I love! I gotta go now as it's past 5am.

Keep it real y'all, and if you ever come across a big sack of assorted beaks, they're mine!

Night crazy foolz, mad love and respect! X

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Hey your leaving your own thread? Ok can skid and I host for you?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I hate eating peanut m&m's and getting one with a burnt peanut in it. It ruins the whole experience.
edit on 5/1/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Great song!!

met her in a club down in old Soho
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola [LP version: Coca-Cola]
See-oh-el-aye cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola
El-oh-el-aye Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Well we drank champagne and danced all night
Under electric candlelight
She picked me up and sat me on her knee
And said dear boy won't you come home with me
Well I'm not the world's most passionate guy
But when I looked in her eyes well I almost fell for my Lola
La-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola
I pushed her away
I walked to the door
I fell to the floor
I got down on my knees
Then I looked at her and she at me

Well that's the way that I want it to stay
And I always want it to be that way for my Lola
La-la-la-la Lola
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola
La-la-la-la Lola

Well I left home just a week before
And I'd never ever kissed a woman before
But Lola smiled and took me by the hand
And said dear boy I'm gonna make you a man

Well I'm not the world's most masculine man
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola
La-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I agree Kangaruex4Ewe, the burnt ones leave a yuck taste. You look different! Lol

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
When you said that the song came to mind.

Supposedly, according to something I read, the band was in a bar, pretty drunk. One was hitting on a "woman" and the others were telling him it was a guy. One even said, "Look at the Adam's apple!" He still wouldn't believe. Anywho, that's supposed to be how the song came about.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join