It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Proves the Country is still Racist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
One thing a guy like Trump proves is that if it weren’t for racism in America much of what liberals want would have been done. As it is in European countries…. Such as real universal health care and real helping the poor out of poverty.

The problem is conservatism( and the GOP) is so littered with racists that they refuse to help the people at the bottom (in America the minorities of color mostly) so they maintain conservatism to keep the minorities from being assisted.

This is proven by Trump in that he’s actually a liberal moderate with some conservative sounding tough guy anti-minority rhetoric to placate the racists amongst the conservatives.

That’s why the KKK, various other overt racists and other bigots like Alex Jones and Jess Rense are for Trump.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The notion that America is a post racial nation is a joke and has been for quite awhile. It would be naive to say otherwise.

And there are even many white liberals who support white racism (Quite a shocker to some who believe this country is a post racial nation but it's the reality)
edit on 4/30/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think Trump takes equal advantage of Liberal and Conservative racism.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Now this doesn’t mean that all Trump supporters are racists…not at all.

Maybe racially insensitive…but Trump is sly and sinister enough to have so many racist dog whistles in his approach that many don’t perceive them…but racists do.

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Hmmmm....Your opening paragraph is based solely on your opinion. Your second and third paragraphs appear to be more of the same. I'm seeing a trend here....sure enough, your closing paragraph is nothing but opinion as well. One thing is for sure, you're consistent.

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Amazing that the left supporters are still hanging on to the racist mantra-new definition of racist: any viewpoint outside the left manipulations- when, in fact, it is losing support right across the boards.

Stay with Willtell, it will get Trump elected.....

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If putting America's interests before other country's and protecting her borders is racism, I'm fine with that.

+40 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

This is the vilest attempt at lies and slander, and you failed even to do that.

+36 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

1. Where has Trump shown himself to be racist?

2. Wasn't the KKK supporting Hillary?
edit on 30-4-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yes, it is racist. Social Justice Warriors and Regressive Leftists in the Media and Education have reignited racial division within society. Minorities are taught to hate whites, that they are oppressed by whites and to separate themselves from whites into "safe spaces".

Of course, in their minds, this isn't racist, because "reverse racism" is impossible.

It's a very worrying trend and must be stopped now before it causes more severe damage in society.
edit on -050012pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Robert Byrd was just her friend and mentor, he endorsed President Obama.

Or do you mean the modern klansmen that are donating tens of thousands to Hillary's campaign?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Apparently the KKK are equal opportunity racist....

www.rawstory.com...

Trump is well aware of American racism and is capitalizing on it.
Trump isn't stupid and knows exactly the buttons to push to attract his demographic. I wouldn't expect anything less if his campaign is legitimate.
edit on 30-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I thought this would be different from the title. Just another hate Republicans , anti- Trump thread . Move along , nothing new to see here

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I thought this would be different from the title. Just another hate Republicans , anti- Trump thread . Move along , nothing new to see here

Yep, it fits in perfectly with the hate libs, Hilldog, Commie Bernie and monkey boy, Anti Christ Obama threads
edit on 30-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I seriously can not believe that anyone with common sense is spreading stuff like this. You need to look at the facts, and not continue to spread baseless propaganda.

Trump is NOT racist. No one has been able to come up with any evidence that he is racist.

Trump is not against immigrants or Mexicans, he is against ILLEGAL immigration and Mexicans who come into America ILLEGALLY. Big difference.

Trump is not against Muslims. He is against Islamic Extremism, and is not afraid to call it that. And he against risking the safety of Americans by letting refugees flood into America with insufficient background checks.

Trump has never shown racism. In fact the opposite:
How Trump Fought Antisemitism and Racism in Palm Beach Two Decades Ago

You may have noticed that Trump has many high-profile supporters of all races. Do you think this would really happen if he was truly racist?

In another thread you said he was supported by the KKK. David Duke said he supported Trump. Trump repeatedly, many times, denounced the KKK and said he did not know Duke, disavowed any endorsement, and said that he does not agree with his views. Yet the media continually did not report on Trump's statements.
Trump denounces David Duke, KKK

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

So please, do we need to go through all of this again?
The rhetoric in this OP is so much old news. But people refuse to deny ignorance.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The problem is conservatism( and the GOP) is so littered with racists that they refuse to help the people at the bottom (in America the minorities of color mostly) so they maintain conservatism to keep the minorities from being assisted.

You raise another important issue, with your little post here, which I think doesn't get enough attention:

The DNC has a huge problem with exploiting the plight of poor minorities to score political points -- even though their plight is very much a result of failed social welfare policies that many democrats support.

Then when democrats get elected via this exploitation and emotional manipulation -- they do nothing to help end the cycle of poverty that the minorities you're referring to have been locked into.

And then there's more racebaiting, fingerpointing, and exploitation...but never any actual "help."

This exploitation is really just a shameful form of racism, IMO.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
No point in responding with well thought post.

This OP is lacking in originality for an ATS thread.

Decent chance this is one of those paid Hillary troll bots. I believe there was a thread on that topic this past week.

edit-maybe not, looks like a longtime poster. sad that is was such a bad OP. perhaps it was just starbait.
edit on 30-4-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Willtell

You raise another important issue, with your little post here, which I think doesn't get enough attention:

The DNC has a huge problem with exploiting the plight of poor minorities to score political points -- even though their plight is very much a result of failed social welfare policies that many democrats support.

Then when democrats get elected via this exploitation and emotional manipulation -- they do nothing to help end the cycle of poverty that the minorities you're referring to have been locked into.

And then there's more racebaiting, fingerpointing, and exploitation...but never any actual "help."

This exploitation is really just a shameful form of racism, IMO.

There may be some truth to that but actually Bill Clinton “reformed” the welfare system where it has depleted the number of people on welfare in America. Some say that has hurt a lot of poor people.

And with the GOP in power in the congress food stamps have been cut considerably

Also the intention of these programs was in good faith so I don’t see that originally being racist in any way.

If the programs have become counter productive one has to have proof of that. Just because there is still poverty isn't proof, imo.

I dropped out of school and went back in my early twenties through a government program and through that got a HS diploma and went on to college so that helped me. So I know some of these programs work.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Sunlight Proves the World Still isn't Perfect

Blah, blah, blah racist.

Blah, blah, blah bigot.

Blah, blah, blah KKK.

Blah, blah, blah Trump.

A synopsis.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So now I'm racist for this too?

Oh well, I've gotten used to it since I was also racist for not voting for Obama.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join