It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect: Product of The Great Harvest? (Ra Material/Hidden Hand)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Whether it is or is not "utter bullcrap", the conversation held with Hidden Hand in 2008 was of such an inspired nature that it left me feeling satisfied to have read it and I continue to read it from time to time. The overall concept is one that offers hope and explanation for why there is so much "necessary" evil in this life....and an offer of resolution to all that negativity by way of next dimensional polarity shift.....I think it is a positive theory and as far as "bullcrap" goes....there is way way way more other stuff that is to be determined utter bullcrap, this however, not so much. Lets call it for what it really is, a conversation starter and a mental juices icebreaker....it is good to be able to theorize and discuss in ways outside the box OF INDOCTRINATION we grew up in!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Very cool theory. Will give it some thought

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Technically, yes I suppose there would be a decrease in population due to souls going to different places. Maybe there are mechanics involved to counteract this? Souls harvested from other places to replace the bodies of souls gone elsewhere? NPCs (non playable characters)?
I don't know...

This is interesting. I wonder if the powers (of the universe) that be would automatically change our expectation of the population, or, change the population to match our expectation rather than physically adding a new human to replace one gone.
Like the old ‘tree falling in the Forrest’ question. 🤔

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
How come in the CERN Happy video, physicist is wearing Bond1 (nelson) MANDELA around his neck, and they're also dancing and performing Shiva, Apollo etc rituals in other related vids!

How scientific .

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

That's a very interesting idea. I only read the Hidden Hand interview last Fall. Many consider HH to be a fraud because the Harvest failed to happen in 2012. But it's possible the Harvest really did happen in 2012 and we are "lukewarmers" who don't remember the Harvest and the pre-Harvest events, which is what HH said would happen. In that case, our memories might be affected because those who graduated to 4th density would be gone and perhaps some of our memories would require extensive editing (causing discontinuities) to "explain" their absence?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Im sorry I don’t have a lot of accounting with these texts but I do have personal “experience.”

This Reality we live in truly is as Infinite as we all know as kids.
There are infinite planes such as this here with minor variations, etc. one could say they are “stacked” as far as density is concerned (also could be seen as concentric dimensions.) And they’re all “Here”. Reality isn’t bound by here/there large/small. We love bringing our human conceptions to reality but REALLY it doesn’t need them 😎

One may think the “spark of life” or consciousness is “choosing” to traverse these other planes or existences, but I’ve seen it’s all One Play and has infinite ways of working out with itself (the internal dream of complexity.) Yet it unfolds choicelessly. (The entire infinite dream including trillions of densities not 8 or 12 haha.)

Anyways, on the idea of a “Harvest” time, I have seen These “shifts” as well. Although the Infinitude is so much so to be seamless~ there is the aspect of a “Play”, of chapters for these characters…. Of length, duration. Notice that within this Play we have our own plays, dramas. Art imitates life.

And just like a Play there is foreshadowing at times all of these things.
The “breaks” in the seamlessness is for the grouping or the division of the planes. It’s merely for this. A sort of grouping within the infinite story, chapters. Again for why:

We’re in a Theatrical universe. We appear as characters. Playing out these scripts
)
But this particular character we appear as is timelessly in the infinite Imagination, and never disappears but only steps behind the curtain till next call
) and…. If there’s an actor it’s obviously the same one wearing all the masks.

Yet be it as there was no beginning (to the space of the big bang) this Actor has no face but is FORMLESS, TIMELESS, UNBORN. Taking eternal
Disguise 😎 🤙🏻

NAMASKAR
reply to: Ruiner1978

P.S. anyone who desires to KNOW need only to stop
Parroting other’s ideas and delve deeply into the Silence. For one’s “self”.

Not many Pearl Divers in the Kali Yuga chapter here. An age where everything is inverted. People are embarrassed of doing true spiritual practice in such age. These watered down instagram wisdoms are all the rage. Trusting the interpreter instead of seeking for oneself: all the rage.

What do any of you know or have experienced directly of these things I’m curious. Because borrowed knowledge is moot. More speculation. Just curious

edit on 8-7-2023 by Theuncutblock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Lol OBV you accept this word of Alex as God lololol

Fanboi much?

Hahaa reply to: StephenHope

<< 1   >>

join