It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 2016 Mandela effect list of memories vs reality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ScubaGirl

Its always been Sex AND the city

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I remember it being Berenstein, but looking into it briefly (a google search so nothing in depth), there are mixed spellings. I tried embedding a link to a site selling it as Berenstein, and I swear on my life that once I linked it and previewed my post, the page was no longer available...

I'm convinced that it is EIN, not AIN, but considering there are multiple spellings on different sites I'm not sure what to think. Maybe just a publishing error?

I also have no memory of Nagasaki being bombed in WW2. Take it with a grain of salt as I'm only 22 years old, but as a child I was obsessed with Japan and read book upon book about the war and bombings, and I distinctly remember never hearing about Nagasaki, only Hiroshima.

I also remember Mandela dying in prison, and I remember watching a documentary that visited the prison and told of his last days. Obviously because he died he was never president of South Africa, and in my memories everything kinda collapse politically over there.

Interesting thread to read so thank you!!
edit on 18-5-2016 by sepium because: Content I linked disappeared from website once I had linked it....

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
ok this one just popped into my head for some reason. has tinder always been tinder or tindr?
(i realize i may be getting confused with grindr which is spelled similarly)

anyone else think its tindr?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ever wondered if every person has one spirit and depending upon how the spirit feels makes it jump from one alternate reality host body to another one of their clones ?

Or are we just brains wired into a matrix that feeds us electric impulses that allow every brain to create their own reality ?

Is it a Matrix of real spirits or your spirit surrounded by computer AI bots ?

Remember, the Archons feed off fear, so as you get happy and have a good day, that is when their Matrix has to shift you into another reality where they pile the cr@p down your throat again.
Example: everything was going fine for the heros in the Matrix until they altered the building's structure.

i am sure many parallel Matrix's have nuked themselves since this February because ATS feedback seems to be populated now with avatar-less (AI Bot) agent Smiths.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

New user, sorry for late reply but that video has been removed. I've been thoroughly enjoying this rabbit hole, so much to think about - anyway, I plugged "geography off 33 degrees" into Google and three results include "See All 33 Available Master's Degree Programs in Geography" (which is odd) but then, a link to "Masonic Line of Death for Psychic Energy."

Did this video just shift things 33 degrees as you imply, or were there more sinister implications (as if it could be stranger)?

Forgive me, as I am an new user and I don't know how long topics stay "viable" and at what point comments are considered "necro'ing" the thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ok firstly, I am Dutch so a lot doesn't apply to me.

BUT I clearly remeber the movie being called Interview with a vampire. Back then I wondered about the titles as it's sort of dull. Like, "well let's have an interview with a....vampire".

What really freaks me out is that extra "The Vampire Chronicles". WTF? That part wasn´t there!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ooooh I always thought there were 52 states, but I'm from the UK so just thought it was md being an idiot! When the film 51st state came out I was wandering which one that was.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I definitely not know of those stein/stain bears, i never knew how many states there are in USA [but why do i remember 49 of them? must be from some movie i watched as a kid].. i was living under the impression there are 51 in total, definitely not 52. Jif/Jiffy - i know nothing of this [these] products..

What i do remember is Interview With A Vampire and both In and And in that 90's series in New York. I remember it "sex in the city" [for the first season or 2] and then, somehow changing to "sex and the city" [the rest of them, including the movies]. For me Mandela died in prison in the 80s [i was utterly shocked to hear of his illness/death in 2013].

This is all I have for now.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Just started looking into the subject this week and mind blown. It started with Berenstein or stien I can't keep that spelling straight, never could which is WHY I REMEMBER THIS SO WELL. Sorry for shouting but it is my memory and I know its full of holes like swiss cheese, but this is not one of them; So wth would I not remember that it was Berenstain? That would have been easy!

Memories for sure

The bear family: (M) Berenstein bears (R) Berenstain bears
Country singer, Reba (M) McIntyre or McIntire (R) McEntire

(M) Jif peanut butter, I seem to remember only one f. I definitely remember the advertising jingle: "because choosy mothers, choose Jif" again, not certain if one f or two, but seems to be one. It was never choosy mothers choose Jiffy. I seem to remember the spelling felt like it needed correcting whenever I saw it in print because it only had one f. I was a very good speller.

Location of Australia and new Zealand
(M) Australia was way souther than it is now, and far, far away from Indonesia. The shape was different as well (R) right up close and personal with Indonesia, and has this spikey thing on the north east that wasn't for me.
(M) New Zealand was north east/west of Australia (R) New Zealand is south east of Australia
(M) South America directly below North America (R) South America shifted way to the east of North America

Not so sure but kinda remember:

(M) Sex in the city (R) Sex and the city

(M) Interview with a vampire (R) Interview with the vampire

Celebrity deaths earlier than now reported:
(M) Mandela in the 80s , Billy Graham-decades ago as well (R) Mandela died 2013, Billy Graham still alive

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join