It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

And if you think the minority of people you interact don't see the Mandela Effect and the majority do, then you are gravely mistaken. You are seeing people who made
the same mistakes with bad memory. You are asking leading questions as I already pointed out to you earlier. You are seeing what you want to see and it's painfully obvious that is the M.O. For the entire ME crowd.

It has long been sad and pathetic the length some will go to in order not to admit a mistake.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Actually, no science CANNOT prove that anyone remembered wrong. That's the very nature of the effect. The current reality suggests that the memories are incorrect, the problem arises with so many remembering the same things wrong in the exact same way.

The explanation that reality has changed at least for those people remembering different than the current history in the same way as each other seems to suggest, would exclude the ability for science to PROVE anything wrong.

Jaden
edit on 25-7-2016 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

I guess you haven't read through the whole of this thread and other, similar threads. There have been hundreds of scientific studies in the last 200 years on faulty memory.

ME is nothing more than remembering something wrong. No magical timeline shifting. No "CERN did it!". No "god did it!". No special elite force did it. It's just plain and simple faulty memory, bad education and lack of knowledge.
edit on 2572016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Science can and HAS proved it. People can be absolutely sure of something they saw only second prior, and be totally wrong. It's been proven by science that people make the same common mistakes as well, hence why so many people remember the same things the wrong way. Especially people who share the same language.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying

The Portrait of Dorian Grey. Just presented this to a 24 year old. I knew he was into literature so I asked him if he'd read Oscar Wilde. He responded "I've read all his works". I replied "What's the novel with Dorian Grey?" He said "The Portrait of Dorian Grey", no pause, no thinking.

I said, "Google the Portrait of Dorian Grey". He seemed confused. "Just do it", I said. I watched while he said "What the #?" He looked at the results and said, "There's even a Snopes article on this." His brow furrowed. "Maybe I got it wrong" he said. "Nope", I said. "You got it right. Reality has changed."

Judging by the age of this guy this one is super recent. Get ready for an acceleration if you're one of us!

Hi! i noticed some changes occurring recently too..

last time i recall seeing the following as known to me :

the moon, approx 2 months
north pole approx 4 months
night sky view approx 2 months

the farthest noticed was our position in the milky way, which happened somewhere in between 20011 - 2013. Which by then only thought it was a re calculation. In this reality, they never said we are at the far end of the galaxy in a quiet low density location far away from the centre. In this reality since the beginning they said we are this close to the black hole.

Such a pity back then didn't saw the wake up call, I should have researched and not took something for granted.

I still have no idea how many are going through this. I expected a wider response online. The effects are very real to me and the only way is that the changes increase and fast that many others wake up.

of course i'm interested a lot in how you ended your post.

what do you think will happen ?

thanks!

edit on 25-7-2016 by heineken because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2016 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

And if you think the minority of people you interact don't see the Mandela Effect and the majority do, then you are gravely mistaken. You are seeing people who made
the same mistakes with bad memory. You are asking leading questions as I already pointed out to you earlier. You are seeing what you want to see and it's painfully obvious that is the M.O. For the entire ME crowd.

It has long been sad and pathetic the length some will go to in order not to admit a mistake.

No I am not mistaken.
Fact. The majority of people I ask face to face about the position of South America agree it doesn't look right. Not only that but they all give the exact same specific location where it "should be".
Leading questions? The leading question has to be asked to get an answer. These are THEIR answers. I'm not Derren Brown...

No matter what your opinion on the reasons for those answers, they are still the majority.

I will fully agree with you on your last statement though...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Oh, snap...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

A leading question never has to be asked guy, that's why they aren't allowed in the court of law. A leading question IMMEDIATELY acts upon the persons memory or view.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Are you serious? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW FLAT MAPS WORK?

This portion of ME has been thoroughly debunked and for you to continue to harp on it shows you lack the will to educate yourself.

All you have to ask yourself is this: What timezone in Rio in...
edit on 26-7-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

A leading question never has to be asked guy, that's why they aren't allowed in the court of law. A leading question IMMEDIATELY acts upon the persons memory or view.

Ah, I thought you meant an opening question. I didn't realise we were talking law.
My mistake.

Perhaps you could give me an example of a question I asked that would be objected to in a court room.

As I've stated before, I'm aware of how what I say may influence the answers, which is why I'm careful how they are phrased.
And to claim that I have influenced every single person into giving the exact same answer is giving me way too much credit. Like I said, I am not Derren Brown, nor a Jedi Master...
I suppose it was my line of questioning that made that 99% of people I've never met in that video draw what they drew too.
No, of course not...

Here's what happens:
Me. Look at that. Does that look right?
Work mate. South America is too far east.

They zero in straight away, no prompting, nudging or leading.

Something from that same night.
Me. Remember that girl from one of the James Bond films?
Work mate. Lol which one?
Me. The one who falls in love with Jaws the villain.
Work mate. Ah yeah. Little bird, Glasses, braces pigtails.
Me. She doesn't have braces.
Work mate. She does have braces.
Me. Have a look.
Work. She #ing has braces. (brings up pic on phone) That is mental. She has # ing braces!

That is not leading.

And despite what you think, I actually WANT someone to answer "What am I supposed to be looking at? Everything looks normal".
Thing is no one has yet.
But that's just me using the ol' Jedi mind trick to get the "answers I want" just to log on to ATS and argue with you innit...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yes I"m serious.

If you are talking about the flimsy map projection differences explaination, then no, it hasn't been debunked.

Globe to flat, flat to globe, globe to globe or what ever. The specifics that are remembered aren't in any projection. So no, people are not confusing it with this projection or that projection.
Memory of globe to globe, memory of flat to flat, it's the same specific difference.

Again, this is a possibility I've considered but due to intricate factors I have to say it's unsatisfactory.

You can word your posts in a way that suggests this is news to me all you like.
It isn't.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
the mandela effect is just your brain creating false memories stop talking about it

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The one that really stumps me is Chick-Fil-A.

I remember it specifically being spelled Chic-Fil-A. No "k" in Chick.

I remember specifically making the distinction that the cow in the add spells chicken without the "c" as in " eat mor chikin", whereas the logo is the exact opposite. They spell it without the "k" as in "Chic".

"Udder" weirdness going on here.

What do y'all remember?

edit on 26-7-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
the mandela effect is just your brain creating false memories stop talking about it

You mean my brain is creating everyone else's false memories?
Or maybe you mean my brain is creating the false memory of other people having the same memories?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

you brain is able to fail remember that and stop believing on the mandela effect

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

you brain is able to fail remember that and stop believing on the mandela effect

You are right it is able to fail.

But not in the case of South America's position.

IT IS NOT A FALSE MEMORY

It's an actual memory.
I have just figured it out and it's so stupidly simple when the one overlooked factor is included that I'm a little bit embarrassed.

Can you guess what it is? It must have been mentioned, it's so obvious. I must have missed it if it has.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
WHY IS THIS THREAD IN SKUNK WORKS!?

I've watched ATS slowly decline over many years..

..ATS IS NOW A SHOWCASE FOR DEBUNKING. Worthless to it's original implied intent.

The Mandela effect hit me strongly; I had a few proofs to share - yet it can't be discussed here.

It's like there's 1000 people waiting to flood posts with negative remarks, all the while greatly inflating their ego, so other people seeing it will think it's frivolous and pass. Isn't it odd how they seem so personally offended at speculation? Isn't this a site for speculation? No. ATS is a site to debunk speculation.

ATS seems utterly worthless if the Mandela Effect can't be discussed without being labeled a hoax(?). ATS has no value anymore.

Is there another website that folks are going to for discussion (not youtube)?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
two searches, McEntire vs McIntyre and Picture vs Portrait of Dorian Gray. first:
an apparent pic of the cover of the book:

Jpg of cover of wilde book

img1.imagesbn.com...
note it is from barnes and noble...
On McEntire, i looked up Clark Vincent McEntire, born 1927, Rebas father. It is spelled McEntire in all family connections. Now Clark was a rodeo champ, in 1947 he would have been written up in local papers, e.g. Pendleton Oregon, and maybe his hometown in Oklahoma... died in Coalgate OK.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

You image is photo shopped and I can't find it on barnes and noble.

Source

I hope you didn't do that fake job on your own. That would be hoaxing.

Do a direct link to where you supposedly got this image you have from.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I quoted you earlier. You don't seem to be careful how it is phrased. This is the problem with the ME crowd though. They see what they want to see. You think you ask neutral questions just like you think you see the ME.

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join