It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain Albert Pikes role in the NWO/freemasonry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I was pretty passive on my personal beliefs about freemasonry. I figured the group wasn't some new wolrd order planner who secretly made sacrifices in their temples at almost every city.

Then i saw this video. Lots of them about albert pike

Secret societies is not my thing, or knowledgeable topic at all.

I figured ats members have far more info than i do.

So once again. I thought freemasons weren't evildoers trying to destroy the earth, no. I thought they were misunderstood group.

Ats barely discusses secret societies anymore. Ats has been very reductive on a lot of topics

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Since the entire premise is based on a hoax, it's hard to discuss in context.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Pike was just a guy who happened to be a mason, and was very well read and educated for his time. He spent a lot of time and effort building up the Scottish Rite (southern jurisdiction) and gave a lot to freemasonry. His thoughts are his alone and not forced on any mason to believe his views, though many do.

The Illuminati was active during the founding of the Nation. George Washington had a dislike for them due to their anarchist views. They wanted to remove the powers of the Church and King and restore powers back to the people. A noble cause and one we might all get behind, but they weren't afraid to break a few eggs to get it done.

They disbanded and no longer exist as a group. There may be groups today that claim the name, but the original purpose is no longer needed. (or not)

Freemasons are just a fraternity that tries to better it's local communities and members. the structure is such that no single leadership exists, but individual states govern themselves under a larger umbrella of recognition.

If you have any desire to learn more, please start a thread and ask for masons input. those of us here would be more than happy to answer anything you like.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
he is a large fat bearded white man who manipulated millions of people from behind the scenes. Much like Rick Rubin.

He is also the only Confederate Leader who has a statue in Washington DC as far as i know.
edit on 27-4-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
His pov on each world war predictions all happened

To discredit the mans opinion as nothing seems to understate these plans that are working through our lives.

Ww1 2 and 3

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

And he had affiliation with the KKK

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

More interesting is he was a member of other secret societies as well

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack
a reply to: dashen

And he had affiliation with the KKK

Actually, no, he didn't.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
most freemasons believe that satan is apart of the trinity and is the father, he is also known as the apostle barnabas which the bible calls him zeus.

Acts 14:12
Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul they called Hermes because he was the chief speaker

Luke 10:18
He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

John 8:44
your FATHER, the DEVIL, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning (moses), not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

listen to obamas inaugral speech backwards it mentions "fair zeus"

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
His pov on each world war predictions all happened

To discredit the mans opinion as nothing seems to understate these plans that are working through our lives.

Ww1 2 and 3

The explanation in the link I offered has exhaustive research. It's referenced and makes a lot of sense. you are free to believe what you want, but like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, this was a well written hoax that uses enough vagueness to be relevant throughout many points in history, making it seem true.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: StephenHope
most freemasons believe that satan is apart of the trinity and is the father, he is also known as the apostle barnabas which the bible calls him zeus.

did satan create the universe? if not, then you aren't correct.

Hell, Pike did a fine job of picking on the unintelligent about their fascination with Lucifer, being that Lucifer was a mistranslation of the Bible and never intended to be a ruler of the underworld, but instead, a disgraced Babylonian King.
www.masonicinfo.com...
edit on 27-4-2016 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
lucifer is son of the morning i.e jesus is the son of the morning, most churches are built facing east because satan is a god of beginnings and the morning is the beginning of the day and the sun rises in the east. lucifer i.e jesus is a sun god and a god of the brightest star in the night sky the dog star ak Sirius. While Satan (the father) is a god of the morning sun which is where the confusion comes from.

Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer (Jesus), son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

lucifer is not satan.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I know that you're a Mason. I've been on this site since 08 and you are a staunch defender of the craft. I get that. But he did have ties with that group. I'll just leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: StephenHope

You are right. Satan was "the adversary" and Lucifer was a mistake.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack
a reply to: network dude

I know that you're a Mason. I've been on this site since 08 and you are a staunch defender of the craft. I get that. But he did have ties with that group. I'll just leave it at that.

Why "just leave it at that", prove your statement. If you believe it, then show why you do. hell, you might be right. I just know that all the research I did, turned up lies.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
I was pretty passive on my personal beliefs about freemasonry. I figured the group wasn't some new wolrd order planner who secretly made sacrifices in their temples at almost every city.

Then i saw this video. Lots of them about albert pike

Secret societies is not my thing, or knowledgeable topic at all.

I figured ats members have far more info than i do.

So once again. I thought freemasons weren't evildoers trying to destroy the earth, no. I thought they were misunderstood group.

Ats barely discusses secret societies anymore. Ats has been very reductive on a lot of topics

Actually think about the illuminati conspiracy..
The smartest most powerful group on the planet, have a secret club which they use to rule the world. A club they want to keep secret... Yet, the smartest people on the planet, hide advertisements for their secret club in nearly every single movie, TV show, song and advertisement ???? The smartest people on the planet made that call?????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
lucifer is not a mistake, lucifer is jesus and means light bringer jesus is the sun in freemasonry. Theres are many sun gods throughout mythology. Baldur, apollo, helios etc.

John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
since someone edited my comment, probably a masonic mod, i am taking screen shots from now on.

The apostle barnabas is the pentacle, the apostle peter is the seven stars of the pleiades (ask the aliens that one), the apostle paul is the all seeing eye, jesus/john the baptist is the sun, virgin mary is the moon,

the symbols they use are ways of catergorising gods.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I'm with network dude. The three world wars of Albert Pike is a known hoax.

When I first embarked on my truth/conspiracy journey, I initially bought into the Illuminati and Freemasonry boogeyman propaganda. Today, I whole heartedly declare that this is not so!

Simply, research the impacts of Freemasonic and Illuminati ideals upon the societies and culture of the 18th Century. They planted the seeds of Illuminism and the Age of Enlightenment,... they paved the way for the original U.S. democratic republic,... they helped establish a separation between the State and the Church, thus freeing us from theocratic totalitarianism,... and they also liberated us from the rule of monarchies and dynastic oligarchies. When people use the word "Illuminati" in a modern context, in my mind, it just about discredits any conclusions or theories that they may be presenting.

There are groups and individuals working to influence our world through their egos, greed, and their desire for power. John F. Kennedy talked about "a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy",...Danny Casolaro wrote about "The Octopus",... Fletcher Prouty called it "The Secret Team",... Woodrow Wilson called it "An Invisible Empire",... Teddy Roosevelt and Charles Lindbergh Sr. called it "An Invisible Government",... and Dwight D. Eisenhower called it the "military industrial complex". This world dominating force is indeed active, but it is very far from the ideals of Freemasonry and/or the Bavarian Illuminati.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
the left eye of god is the apostle barnabas, the right eye is the apostle paul this is why freemasons pose with one hand over their eye because the hand is the hand of god the hand of the apostle barnabas, the eye is the eye of odin, balor, horus, hera, polyphemus etc.

Acts 13:2
While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, "Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul(paul) for the work to which I have called them."

a two faced god of lght and darkness, of life and death.

Daniel 5:5
Suddenly the fingers of a human hand appeared and wrote on the plaster of the wall, near the lampstand in the royal palace. The king watched the hand as it wrote.

freemasons believe in transcendent gods through time.

my objective this life time is to reveal masonic secrets.

king solomons floor is mid-ocean ridge around a 'hole' somewhere where paleomagnetism of basaltic rocks records the direction of iron particles because of pole shifts. i.e white records iron particles pointing magnetic north or south and black is vice versa.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join