It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain Albert Pikes role in the NWO/freemasonry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: StephenHope
most freemasons believe that satan is apart of the trinity and is the father...

As a High Level Mason I am going to confirm this is true. They also made me go peepee on the cross so I could learn about Lucifer and how I believe in him even though I do not.

I hope that the Brothers conducting the ritual got their cootie-shots! I hear peepee residue is detrimental to one's search for Light

edit on 4/27/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River
There's a lot of false information out there on Pike. He's the whipping boy of the anti-Masonic movement.

a reply to: JimiBlack
No he didn't. There's no primary source material that supports his connection to the KKK.

The first book to come out with his name did so years after his death and they provide no evidence to substantiate it.

a reply to: StephenHope
Ummmm...no we don't.

Who cares about Obama's speech. He's not a Mason.

a reply to: StephenHope
Well, if mean "light bringer" or "light bearer", Jesus would certainly be one, but the Lucifer in Isaiah should really be called Helal bin Shahar who was a disgraced Babylonian king.

a reply to: Jordan River
Pike isn't a hoax, the attribution of those predictions is the hoax.

a reply to: FamCore
Well, it's his thoughts and opinions on the Scottish Rite.

a reply to: intrptr
No one knows the true origins of Freemasonry. And we're not a religion.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
And if you join the Royal Arch you become a witch.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

A witch you say?!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

most freemasons believe that satan is apart of the trinity and is the father...

As a High Level Mason I am going to confirm this is true. They also made me go peepee on the cross so I could learn about Lucifer and how I believe in him even though I do not.

is that before, or after the copious amounts of booze?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Neither. After massive amounts of asparagus consumption.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Nothing like the smell of asparagusic acid! Oh the occult secrets you are unveiling!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I cannot handle the deception anymore. The world needs to know.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Is it not true that the first time this 3 world war letter was exposed/written about it was after world war 1 and world war 2 (I'm pretty sure the book first came out to the public in the mid to late 50's)? Isn't true that William Guy Carr and Cardinal José María Caro Rodríguez (Carr's source and also an anti-mason) both admit they haven't seen the letter?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Get hold of the book Morals and Dogma...read it and judge the man for yourself...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Why do we need to believe in the Illuminati when we have lobbyists? People buying influence. Its the same idea and right in our faces.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
An interesting thread, because I recall the allegations about Albert Pike's "Luciferian" teachings from the Jack T. Chick salvation comic "The Curse of Baphomet".

I have a question though, and I really mean no disrespect to anyone, but I'm genuinely curious.
Since transgender topics are the current flavor of the times (not only on ATS, but across social media) can one be transgender and a Freemason?

A fraternity implies a brotherhood of men, so if a Freemason "transitions" from a male to female does "she" remain a Freemason?
I know there are different kinds of Freemasons, and women aren't always excluded, and there are even female-only lodges.
I'm asking more about what the standard form is here, which I think is called the Scottish Rite.
I know one can be gay, because I have some gay friends who proudly pose in their Masonic regalia.

I'm not transgender or a Freemason, but I know some conspiracy theorists blame all kinds of academic and social trends on the Masonic-Jewish conspiracy, including the current "emasculation" of the Western male, as they see it.

I have toyed with transgederism, and after a militarized youth, I was quite effeminate and wondered whether I was transgender. However, by my mid-thirties astoundingly I lost interest in that completely, and actually became more masculine. It was a real gradual, physical and mental transformation. Sadly there's very little interest in that phenomenon in gender studies at the moment. Although I'm still gay, I lost interest in night-clubs and overt sexuality, and became more interested in team-sports, and notions of camaraderie and brotherhood. I actually went for an interview at the Lodge a few years back, but because of transport and other issues at the time it didn't work out (although they were happy to accept me). They did tell me about the dress-code with the suits, and they told me they wouldn't let me in dressed like a punk.

So I'm wondering, if for example, Caitlyn Jenner was a Freemason (and I'm not sure she was/is) does she remain in the Lodge and a member by dint of her male birth gender, or does she then lose her membership?
I mean she still has her "snoopy" and could put on an evening gown, or do a Lady Gaga entrance in a suit.
Would it make a difference if she transitioned totally, but still arrived in a suit?
Would the hair and make-matter, despite the suit?
Or would they vote on this on a case by case basis?
I mean it's probably only a matter of time until it becomes a wider issue.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
Get hold of the book Morals and Dogma...read it and judge the man for yourself...

After you read it what stood out for you?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I'm asking more about what the standard form is here, which I think is called the Scottish Rite.

The "standard form" that you are alluding to is known as "Regular" and/or "Anglo-American". The Scottish Rite is an appendant body of Regular Freemasonry.

This thread may be of interest to you:
Masonic Lodges and the issues surrounding transgender people/members

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Thank you very much.

Much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

when you turn the symbol of hinduism sideways you get om

when hindus start the beginning and end of a mantra it is with om

on the easter island statues the secret name of god is OM.

How on earth would the Rapa Nui natives know Latin characters? How did the vedic Indians know many centuries in advance that their phonemes would be turned 90 degrees and split to make Latin characters?

Methinks you need to do more research yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Actually the topic of transgender and Freemasonry was just talked about on here. Here is link where multiple Freemasons give their opinion - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope this answers a few of your questions.
edit on 27-4-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Masons seem to be in high positions of power all the time, that cant be denied, what makes me curious, is how they invite others to join in the lodges, what's the first thing they see in others that makes them believe that person would make a good mason? is it the free spirit and intelectual side, the hability to influence others through enlightenment?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Does anyone have the book titled "The mystery of Freemasonry unveiled" by José María Caro Rodríguez? I'm asking because it seems like Rodriguez and Carr's words are very different when it comes to the letter. Does anyone know if Rodriguez even claimed that Albert Pike's letter talked about Nazi's in his book?

Rodriguez take on the letter
edit on 27-4-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
No. A duck!

I prefer pineapple.

a reply to: Substracto
There are a lot of leaders and "high positions" that are thought to be dominated by Freemasons, but many times its a mis-attributed. We don't invite people to join the Lodge.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Masons seem to be in high positions of power all the time, that cant be denied, what makes me curious, is how they invite others to join in the lodges, what's the first thing they see in others that makes them believe that person would make a good mason? is it the free spirit and intelectual side, the hability to influence others through enlightenment?

Masons have actually been experiencing a sharply declining membership due to the belief that you have to be invited.
In reality, you have to go yourself and join. And it's pretty easy.
My local lodge has plumbers, carpenters, a few small business owners and I think a clerk at the DMV.
Admittedly, haven't talked with them in years and I have seen a few younger folks there in the past year.
Don't know the current complete make up.
Being a dirty, naught, atheist they won't have me.

People like claiming any famous figure is a Freemason - Even the Queen of England! Despite her lack of certain bits required in a fraternity.

Been a bit, how's everyone doing? Good to see several familiar faces!
edit on 2-5-2016 by RuneSpider because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join