It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywoodism: The truth behind "Jews run Hollywood"; Eastern European's rise to an Empire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Foreword Notice: I do NOT condone antisemitism in any form; the purpose of this thread is simply to share the history of the root of Hollywood.

I haven't posted anything on the forums in quite a while. The only reason I created an account was to share my own personal experiences, which was well received and has since helped me open up in sharing my personal beliefs (and said experiences) more openly without the fear of ridicule; and for that, I am very grateful for this forum.

Thank you all for providing a place where we can share among peers with an open mind; an outlet for free speech and self expression.

Having said this, let's get back on topic.

I recently found a film which may be of interest to some of you.

Hollywoodism: a 1997 Historical Documentary of the creation of Hollywood, and its rise to power.

The film can be viewed for free here:

www.veoh.com...

(I'm not going to embed it, as it is a full feature 1h:38m film)

I encourage you to watch the documentary, time willing, as it provides a non-biased narrative on the beginnings of today's most dominant and influencial propaganda tool: the american film industry.

The film covers the original migration of persecuted Jewish immigrants from eastern Europe, their involvement in the film industry, their eventual self-exile to California, their eventual rise to riches and integration into american society (and eventual surrender to political pressure) through WWII onto the late 90s.

If you already have prior knowledge of the federal reserve, world elite, or the current oligarchy running the world, aka those that stand to profit the most from all wars, specifically the world wars, then you'll likely learn how this 'Jewish elite' made their way into TPTB.

But know that this documentary makes no mention of this; it takes a neutral stance in educating you on the creation of Hollywood's film industry. And that's the beauty of it.

It is enjoyable as a standalone film/documentary.

So I'm leaving this here for your enjoyment and education.

The more you know! [Queue some catchy tune and star display thing...]

Its late, and I've probably had too much to drink and I'm out of wine.

So I'm off to bed, hopefully this post won't be a complete waste of time, and at least 1 person will either watch the film and learn something or just enjoy it.

Good night, and peace to you all. ^_^

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Still all 26 major studio heads are Jewish

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder

Birds of a feather flock together!

Imagine if you and your best friends got to run your old high school at the time; you'd make sure that its control remains among you guys. (Ok, maybe not the best analogy.... But still. Can't blame them for wanting to keep their 'club' exclusive)

Note: I'm still up.... Decided to re-read my old posts. Those dreams I had always bring me to tears when I think about em or read the post I made. I'll never forget. = anyway....

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder

One of the problems with films today is that like promotes like and we are now facing a considerable lack of talent and some of the ugliest leading men in history. The net needs to be spread wider to allow new talent into star roles and an opportunity earn the big bucks.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I noticed so many ugly Jewish actors and actresses without any discernable talent like Jonah Hill, Josh Gad(who absolutely is terrible), and Ron Pearlman among many others. It seems they get hired just for being Jewish

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I have noticed that pretty much all successful actors are either Jewish, have ancestors from all over but emphasize a Jewish one, or don't even have a Jewish background but either converted or just say they "identify" as Jewish. I don't have a problem with it I guess. I prefer it over everyone swearing off all spirituality. I would like to see more diversity though, as I've heard of Christian actors not being able to get work because of their faith, which would obviously be discrimination if true.

Above all, I wish people would read more and think for themselves. Movies and TV have too much influence on our society.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Most retarded behaviour and speech I encounter appears to be the imitation of movie actors.

top topics

join