It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exit polls hint at big Donald Trump night (April 26 primaries)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Precisely why I am still watching it. That and for the shock and awe on the faces who turn up every week to see Trump finally tank only to be disappointed yet again!!

Small moments of joy.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Thank-you for replying and explaining what happened, and what's likely to happen, with the Pennsylvania delegate system. You're right. If this race wasn't so close, most Americans would have no idea how the system works, and how some states are so radical with their process.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Walter Cronkite rolling over in his grave.

I haven't seen anything like "news" in years. Still, I adapt. This infotainment thang is really quite enjoyable sometimes. I love how the left-leaning pundits tell me what I saw and it seems completely contrary to what I THINK I just saw. The same thing happens on both sides, of course, however I tend toward watching CNN and BBC, so I don't see the right-leaning pundits.

Guilty pleasure: When the talking heads vehemently disagree and try to talk over each other, raising their voices. Yeah, you all are human also. Joy.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Exactly. I do mostly Fox News mostly because I don't have any kind of cable and it's the easiest stream to find usually.

I find myself cursing at the computer... often. It's a guilty pleasure. My husband quit asking questions a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

If your spouse is like mine, he probably questions, "If it pisses you off so much, why do you watch it????" Well, there's no easy answer to that, but I'll give it a go.

1. I like watching Wolf Blitzer rant.
2. I have a soft spot for Anderson Cooper. I wonder if he wears a back brace.
3. I love looking at the people in the background during candidate speeches. Most of them appear to have no independent mind, and cheer in the appropriate places. This is true on both sides.
4. I get a kick out of the media trying like hell to extend the relevance of the event by replaying clips and taking things out of context to rile all of us up.
5. A weird thing. I wonder who advises Hillary on her outfits.
a. I get at giggle from how men's ties are tied. Snugged up tight with a neck fold? Lax and unbuttoned? Tied too short? I really like that one.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Did you catch Ted Cruz' "Howard Dean" moment? from his Indiana speech? I am still looking for a video clip to post, I just cringed when Ted started on that rant...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I am truly sorry to have missed that. BTW, I believe I'm the first person to make the Cruz/Grandpa Munster correlation.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

LOL! I do that too.

My list would have to be...

1. I wonder how much she paid for those shoes and does she ever wear a pair to actually walk in because the bottoms all look new.
2. I actually have a crush on Greg Gutfeld and wonder how many different pairs of converse he owns.
3. I have decided that Kim Jung Un's father designed all of Hillary's outfits.
4. I like watching the panels try to appear to get along even when you KNOW they seethe with hate for each other over politics. I keep waiting for one to lose it like WWE live on air.
5. And lastly, I just really enjoy cursing at the monitor. lol I don't know why. Every time I try to walk away, it pulls me back in.

It's the little things in life, right?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Oh please post it if you find it! I was in the middle of finishing dinner when he was on and missed it! I did catch him calling a basketball hoop a "ring". Trying to be all hip with the Hoosiers and what not.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

I am truly sorry to have missed that. BTW, I believe I'm the first person to make the Cruz/Grandpa Munster correlation.

Yep..you're the first.. and right on target! My "firsts" include pointing out that Ted Cruz's voice is at the octave which should be occupied by Hillary.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

still looking.... he went on a rant about Indiana, Nebraska, Oregon, & California!! the only thing missing was the squeal that Dean did... but the whole time I was thinking "DON"T DO THIS TED DON"T!!!!"

He did... lol

edit on Tue, 26 Apr 2016 23:22:54 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

still looking.... he went on a rant about Indiana, Nebraska, Oregon, & California!! the only thing missing was the squeal that Dean did... but the whole time I was thinking "DON"T DO THIS TED DON"T!!!!"

He did... lol

Ted's good at long-winded speeches. Didn't he speak for 24 hours straight on the Senate floor, in a (futile) attempt to stop ObamaCare?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I found it after a torturous endeavor...

2:14 into tonights speech found here:

abcnews.go.com...

You can listen to the entire speech if you please.... It's your choice...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you. Thank you, Sam-I-Am."

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
I found it after a torturous endeavor...

2:14 into tonights speech found here:

abcnews.go.com...

You can listen to the entire speech if you please.... It's your choice...

OMG that's just painful to watch!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

He should have been on The Gong Show with that act!

Cringe worthy is all I've got for that. A desperate man doing desperate things. It's a good thing the Indiana primary is just one week away else who knows what he would resort to.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Ted went over the top in that performance....

Of all the GOP candidates, Ted is the one that matches my bias of a bible thumping lawyer.....

Sin ALL DAY, beg forgiveness on that BIG gold gilded Bible at night...

Next day, they think they are forgiven...

I don't live that way... so granted, I am not thinking about Cruzin...

YMMV

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I think there are only like 9 states left to vote now, so if you ain`t winning by now just drop out,please. It`s over the fat lady is singing, don`t embarrass yourself.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Trump even had Megan Kelly kiss the ring now, it's over.

edit on 27-4-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

IMO the Cruz - Kasich Axis Alliance displays to the extent the GOP establishment is out of touch. The so called mainstream GOP is out of touch with their supporters little alone the wider electorate. For various reasons that fall beyond the scope of this topic the GOP created the conditions for Trump to thrive in and uproot the old order.

This GOP Presidential cycle/race has me stumped and that is why I haven't post much about it around the boards. Cruz very much represents the ghost of Thomas E Dewey in his political style and personal nature. Trump has taken the place of Charles Lindbergh in leading the America First Movement MK2. For all the beefs I have with Trump's policy ideas I don't support the GOP's political Axis alliance's attempts to unseat the will of majority of primary voters.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join