It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exit polls hint at big Donald Trump night (April 26 primaries)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

road island has a whopping 33 delegates ,hillary picked up more then that in pa by almost 4 fold shes still out delegating and superdelegating him on every front...... dems will have to face it support hillary as the nominee or risk a trump presidency where he will get to pick between 1-3 supreme court justices (3 if obama does not get one confirmed and 2 if he does as bader and one other are old as all hell)

and it seems she took ct from him in the last seconds by about a few thousandvotes
edit on 26-4-2016 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
FOX playing Stones over Trump's speech. 'Make a grown man cry"...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Trump Live Primary Night Press Conference.

edit on 26-4-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

His other redeeming quality -- and what scares the crap out of the GOP -- is that he isn't bought and paid for, and therefore not controllable.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Sure we can be, just don't vote for Trump. If you're sick of lying politicians who are also corrupt I don't understand how in the world you can vote for Trump.

There's no middle there. This is ATS, totally anti corruption, anti conspiracy, and the only difference between Trump and Clinton is that he's not a politician yet. If he was he'd probably be the most corrupt of them all but he's does everything great, the best, he's fantastic!

Vote Gary Johnson and lets put an end to the strangle hold that is the two party system, who we all know is soooo corrupt, as seen with Sanders and Trump.

Make your vote count.
edit on 26-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Christie has such a huge smile on his face, he knew he backed the right horse.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

His other redeeming quality -- and what scares the crap out of the GOP -- is that he isn't bought and paid for, and therefore not controllable.

Quoted for truth my friend.

If they could have bought him... He would have been the nominee after Michigan. Even after tonight they are trying to hold out. That says A LOT.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Another live link to Trump's speech in case the servers overload on the above link -

vaughnlive.tv...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Eh, he doesn't need to be bought because he's literally making money off of his supporters who donate to his campaign. Conservatives tried to attack Sanders because he hired friends and family to work on his campaign meanwhile last I read Trump's various businesses combined have profited over 2 million all thanks to his supporters donations. He even bragged about being the first candidate to make money off of his campaign.

What a great guy, but I'm sure you'll just tell me that's a smart business move. Trump's ethic's pool seems to be very murky, at best. You want this guy running your country?

That all said, if the day comes and he's elected he will soon be bought and paid for because the above mentioned is a good indicator on how corrupt this man is. You're not making America great again by electing him, you're making Trump great again. The only thing he cares about is his name, which he personally values to be in the billions. Now imagine how much it will be in his inflated mind once he's president.

edit on 26-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

No kidding! Listening to his measured and calm speech tonight makes me wonder.......... at what point did Melania say, "holy crap!!! You could actually win this if you'd just tone in down a little bit!!"

I think much of America is just that disgusted with the politisphere that they are willing to vote for a wild card, rather than the same ol' same ol' flaccid seven of clubs. I may not approve of all of Trump's methods, but one thing I feel for certain: Trump cares about America.

Aside: It seems like his skin is less orange, and his hair more yellow. WTF??? Hands appear to be the same.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
With Trumps win tonight, this will drive the lefties INSANE!

Looks like it's happening already.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Do you agree that it is the lack of controllability that has the GOP so quivering in their collective boots? They haven't experienced that before. Ever. I think that is laudable.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Christie has such a huge smile on his face, he knew he backed the right horse.

Right..he's got the "big head" tonight literally. He's 5 feet behind Trump but his head is larger than Trumps, LOL.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wow Trump is hitting Clinton hard... it's going to be an interesting election.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I certainly don't agree with everything he says either. I don't even agree with everything my husband says, but I don't kick him out of the house lol (maybe if he didn't vote Trump??)

I am not sure a candidate will ever exist where everyone likes everything. Like a spouse, you have to pick what you love and that outweighs the annoying bits.

I think he cares about America as well. Why else would he put himself through the crap he has? He's well off with everything going for him. Why shake that up this much and not even be sure you would succeed if you didn't?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
April 26, 2016

Now I'm starting to understand why Hillary Clinton never answers any questions after her Primary victory speeches! She has so much to be ashamed of.

On the other hand, Donald Trump has been answering reporter questions now for 20 minutes after winning the 5 Northeastern state primaries this evening. You don't do that unless you're proud of your past, and confident that you can make America even greater.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Trump is a succsessful businessman, he knows how to make deals, he knows how to make money ( and god knows the U.S. needs to start making money instead of hemorrhaging it) he knows how to wisely spend money.The government is very much like a big business, they collect money, they spend money, they make deals, who better to have as president than someone who has been very succsessfull at doing just that?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yep. He cares, and not all about his own wallet. Something else (Swills, add this to the list ;o)) that I like is that he doesn't seem to have a 'popularity filter". During the debates, there is a pause with nearly every politician who is asked a question. I imagine that they are comparing the question against their rehearsed answers trying to find the middle ground that pleases the mean average of most voters. Trump has no such filter. He responds immediately with what he thinks. Warts and all, I also find that laudable.

I disagree with him all the time. I respect that he isn't afraid to speak his mind. I was shocked during the first few Democratic debates. It seemed to me that Hillary had canned answers that she tried to fit into the questions. When the actual question came about that FIT the answers, I felt almost sad for her, because by then it seemed repetitive. Almost.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

If you have a knack for business, when you listen to Trump, you realize he knows his stuff. He is data driven, his analysis is amazing, and his straight forward solutions-oriented approach is very appealing to me.

Numbers and percentages roll off his tongue with ease, he is focused and sharp, and you can tell he knows how to apply them appropriately. He doesn't talk empty promises like a normal politician, and his determination to "win" makes me think he will put his all into "Making America Great Again".

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The more I listen to Donald Trump, the more I believe that he is going to be the next President of the United States. He is certainly very confident after tonight, in his remarks to the press.

I have criticized virtually everything that has come out of Donald Trump's mouth as being either wrong, out of date, an outright lie, petty, spiteful, demagogic or inept, but tonight, he looks like the strongest of the candidates of either party. He is displaying an animal vigor about him and determination.

That is a very potent plank, not articulated, but communicated anyway, in a candidate's campaign platform.

I don't think there is an answer for animal magnetism on the Democratic side.
edit on 26-4-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join