It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillsborough, The Cover-Up Continues

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
hillsborough.independent.gov.uk...

I dealt with two armed seiges whilst I've been with South Yorkshire, one lasted five days the others two days, and I, I took the view because it was firearms I should take responsibility, . . .

. . .

Another one that I also took control of was the two, we had two riots at Lindholme Prison in Doncaster. I turned out to that, went to the Force Ops Room and took charge of that and directing all the, the resources with the Divisional Ccnmander at Doncaster as a forward commander.

. . .

Sharp - Yes. And on the 15th of April 1989 were you on duty that day?

Jackson - Yes I was on weekend cover sir.

Sharp - Yeh, now what does that mean? I've seen it referred two ways, one was Force call out and the other was Force cover. What, what does it mean?

Jackson - Well what it means you're actually on duty but you're available to deal with any situation in the Force, so in fact if there was a serious incident or an armed incident or what have you, then I could be contacted. It didn't mean on a Sunday for example you necessarily had to go in to Police Headquarters and be available from there. You could in fact be available at home. We've, we've got a 'Vidophone' at home, we've got a bleep system ...

Sharp - Yes.

Jackson - et cetera, as long as that you're available within the Force area to attend any situation.

Sharp - I understand that. And were you on in uniform on the day?

Jackson - No I was on, in civies.

Sharp - In civies. And is that normal
practice?

Jackson - Well yeh, in fact the previous year when i wasn't on duty the ACC didn't go there. Normal practice is as much as if, if I'd gone in uniform there I think the, it tends to ...

Sharp - I mean in general terms when you're on Force call out I mean.

Jackson - Oh yes, yes sir. Normal practice.

Here we have Assistant Chief Constable Jackson in his own words. He considers himself able to take command of armed sieges and prison riots. He considers it normal to wear plain clothes at Hillsborough while being the most senior constable present. www.abovetopsecret.com...

He is one of the suspects in the stolen CCTV tape mystery. thegreatcritique.wordpress.com...

Only the other day, I was studying on online conversation between Hillsborough campaigners regarding the notorious disappearance of two CCTV tapes from the Hillsborough video control room on the evening of the Disaster. The speculation that followed as to how the tapes had vanished inevitably turned to perfectly reasonable declarations that they had been stolen. (This is the only plausible conclusion, as the tapes were stored in a locked cupboard, and the control room had been locked as well after Sheffield Wednesday’s video technician, Roger Houldsworth, had put them away. There were apparently only two sets of keys, one set in the possession of the club, the other in the possession of the South Yorkshire Police.)

It is a symptom of the unthinking general animosity towards Bettison that almost immediately, people in the online conversation nominated him as one of the likeliest candidates to have stolen the tapes. This suggestion is a huge stretch, as all indications are that, by the time that Houldsworth had departed from the control room, Bettison had already left the stadium – probably upwards of an hour earlier. (Bettison’s witness statement reveals that he returned to the stadium around 1am, confirmed by the statement of DC Robert Hydes, but he went to the club gymnasium, being used as a temporary mortuary, to check ‘Missing Persons’ Reports against the list of confirmed dead, not to the control box.) And frankly there is no need to drag Bettison into the scenario at all when there were so many other South Yorkshire Police officers still in the stadium, some of whom, such as Assistant Chief Constable Walter Jackson (just for instance), would have had better access and more immediate motive to remove the tapes – it is doubtful in the extreme that Bettison would have known at this stage that there was anything to cover up.

Jackson is said to have staged a mental breakdown in the control room to prevent efficient police action. www.thefarrellreport.net... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search the mainstream media. Where, apart from the Liverpool Echo, will you find recent mention of Walter Jackson?

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...

Mr Jackson, who was the most senior South Yorkshire Police officer at the ground on the day, said he would have been familiar with the codeword “catastrophe”, which was intended to be used between emergency services in the event of a major incident.

But, he didn’t use the word on the day.

He said: “In terms of ‘catastrophe’, I regret that that was not used.

“Because I found out that nobody, including me, used the word ‘catastrophe’.”

The cover-up continues.

This is all about conditioning you to accept 'recommendations'.

Watch out for the recommendations.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Well done.
The verdict will be out at 11 am today.
Hand on heart, I'm not really expecting much.

TPTB have delayed this for so long it's unlikely those at fault will ever pay for what they did.
It's pretty much the same for vip paedos. They are protected until so much time has passed, so much evidence gone and they are too infirm to stand trial.
It's all a great big fix.

JFT96

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Thanks for your dedication in keeping this issue alive.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Jury returns verdict of Unlawfully Killed!

Though for anyone with a brain, it shouldn't have taken 27 years and multiple trials to realise that.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Finally, after so many years, things are moving forward.
It's disgusting that it's taken this long, it's a travesty that people were permitted to cover up, the falsify, to destroy evidence...
Everyone from the club, to the police, to the government of the day and the media too are responsible for what happened on that day and in the aftermath.

The level of collusion, of corruption, of absolutely sickening lies and attempts to block the truth is truly disgusting.

I almost expect we'll start seeing suicides in the coming weeks as those who know they lied and covered up start to realize that they might not get away with it after all. I hope they don't manage to take the cowards way out before they're held accountable for their disgusting actions.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Stolen cctv, I have seen that BS before.
My four friends were out drinking in Stockport when a gang of about 20 picked a fight with them so they tried to get away and were relieved when the Police Suddenly showed up and started to shout for assistance the first cop spineless bully punched my friend on the nose and broke it then they arrested him and charged him with assault of the cop,my other friends also got arrested and charged with some BS so they got a lawyer and tried to get the cctv footage as it would show they were innocent and it was Police brutality...guess what footage disappears.

What happened at Hillsborough was terrible and could have happened to any set of fans I hope real justice is meted out.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

No disrespect to any dead, be it in this country or abroad.

Just to bring this into context, i can't see anyone shouting out for the Heysel 39 from four years previous to this disaster. I, unfortunately was born so that i could witness what happened in the 80's with regard to football, long before all seater stadiums, standing room only and fences preventing pitch invasions, many a time i was nearly crushed due to a surge in the Gallowgate end where I was standing, in the then division two. Those were the times and Health and Safety were not as much a priority as they are now in 2016, petrol bombs being thrown into the "away end" West Ham in that instance. Business cards being layed on bloodied bodies from the ICF (Need me to explain ICF and you are not on the same page in history).

They were a time of trouble, trouble expected by the law at the time with away fans, reaction and realisation of what was actually happening should have been spotted sooner and dealt with appropriately, it wasn't.

To be fair, it annoys me to see Liverpool supporters holding up "Justice" scarves when, on the 29th May 1985 the same "crew" "same people" "same mentality" existed back in the late 80's

Flame away ......... been there, done that and know what was going on with football supporters in that day and age.

God Bless the Heysel 39 and the Hillsborough 96 also the Bradford City 56, all died during / after going to a sporting event as spectators in the 80's

edit on 2016-04-26T13:13:50-05:002016Tue, 26 Apr 2016 13:13:50 -0500bTuesday1304America/Chicago161 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

My only comment from across the Atlantic is...

It's about bloody flippin' time! Should not have taken more than half my lifetime.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

People were jailed over Heysel...

It may not fit your petty tribalism, but every firm in the country was in Heysel. I remember seeing all the flags in the crowd.

Besides, I don't remember the police being the main reason for that, nor a top down smear campaign against the victims afterwards.

edit on 24pTue, 26 Apr 2016 14:16:24 -050020162016-04-26T14:16:24-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

People were jailed over Heysel...

It may not fit your petty tribalism, but every firm in the country was in Heysel. I remember seeing all the flags in the crowd.

Besides, I don't remember the police being the main reason for that, nor a top down smear campaign against the victims afterwards.

So be it, petty tribalism indeed, my firm wasn't there for information. Police? really? so the Europeans were ready were they, they didn't understand? you want me to post the vids?

We weren't at Bradford either (York yes, after our game was postponed) i RIP'd every victim in the 80's, your excuse? or are you jumping on the 2016 bandwagon?
edit on 2016-04-26T14:35:58-05:002016Tue, 26 Apr 2016 14:35:58 -0500bTuesday3504America/Chicago162 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I was replying to someone who doesn't understand about making a new thread for his topic.
Stop trying to derail this one. Go make a Bradford or Heysel one if you really want to talk about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
the verdicts out the police #ed up by not opening the gate stop going on about this bloke having a breakdown this is your main point every thread you post case closed lets hope they punish but probably wont its nearly 30 years now n move on past is done

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

That's not what this is about.
So I'm not entirely sure why you bring up football violence in this instance.
You seem to be more interested in the pathetic tribalism of British football than what actually happened here and the injustice of it all.

This has nothing to do with the violence of the time.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You know, some of the comments in this thread are actually a perfect example of how embarrassing and pathetic British football is. This tribalism is ridiculous, like little boys having pi**ing contests.

"Firms"? Grow up!

96 people died, their deaths were needless, they were lied about, the causes covered up, the truth distorted and ignored for over 2 decades, and predominantly because of this insanely idiotic tribalism you guys are preaching like Neanderthals arguing over whose cave is better.

Whenever I hear two football fans talking about their teams and the game all I hear in my head is "My dad is better than your dad!"

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ukgaz

The verdict is brainwashing material. The evidence tells the story.

Here's some evidence.

If you look at the diagram in this traitor-spook-written article www.theguardian.com... you'll see the people in the video who are forcing the crush don't exist in la-la land.

Welcome to your nightmare. They want you to think you need outrageously tight control from private security or you'll just die from rushing into a confined space.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

They used the tribalism and the habit of rushing the gates to get let in free to make this disaster. So we could all blame coppers. And welcome private security who will serve only the bankers.

. . . a callously negligent police force . . .
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Finally the truth..... and next the Justice.

So proud of Liverpool, 27 years fighting for the truth, never giving up... never letting the lies and cruelty and corruption of the Press, police, government and lawyers break them and always keeping their heads high and fighting against injustice.

We could all learn a thing or two from the HJC and the people of Liverpool.

That rendition of "You'll Never Walk Alone" they just sang brought me to tears.

A very important day.

edit on 27/4/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Search the mainstream media. Where, apart from the Liverpool Echo, will you find recent mention of Walter Jackson?

Shortly after writing this there were several mentions of Jackson. The BBC called him "a guest of Sheffield Wednesday". He just happened to be there as senior constable but was simply a guest. Sounds a bit fuzzy to me.

We get this mention in The Guardian.

Walter Jackson – assistant chief constable, operations
Responsible for the force’s planning for all major events, including the 1989 semi-final, and for CID. Approved Duckenfield taking command of the match, and did not recommend Mole should stay on in any capacity. Defended that decision at the inquests, saying he believed Duckenfield was experienced enough.

www.theguardian.com...
It's worth going to that link to see a photograph of young Walter, aka 'The Hunter'.

Jackson chose Patsy Duckenfield. Jackson organised the useless cordon across the pitch. Jackson had the power to say one code word, 'Catastrophe', and the whole rescue operation would have accelerated. Jackson was capable of taking charge of armed sieges and prison riots. Situations which may require giving instructions to kill. Surely he couldn't have relished taking charge of such operations, could he? It seems doubtful he would forget a code word or fail to see the need to use it.

Jackson is alleged to have staged a mental breakdown in the control box, making the police response leaderless. Jackson is suspected of having stolen the tapes.

The mainstream media is the establishment mouthpiece. When it appears to be attacking the establishment you are being manipulated.

Hillsborough has been the subject of an establishment cover-up. If that cover-up had just been torn apart, do you really think the establishment mouthpiece would be putting it on the front page?

Hillsborough is now being used as an anti-constabulary propaganda piece by the people who want private police to protect only the rich.

edit on 29 4 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Let this be another lesson to all those who attack 'conspiracy theorists' to try and silence and shame them. Here we have had 25+ years of media, govt and police corruption and cover ups in order to sell a narrative that was never true. I hope now that this conspiracy is out in the open that those responsible for it are brought to justice.

Those that never gave up the fight deserve so much admiration and respect. What they have had to put up with for all these years is a total scandal.
edit on 1/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Do you really think the media and the legal system are telling you the truth now? Why would they do that? Have they ever done it before?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join