It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Weather Watch 2005

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
With the Earth changing, I thought it would be a good idea to have a weird weather watch for this section.

Please post here if you feel like the temperature is abnormally high, or low or, like me, you are getting rain in the middle of winter -- in Canada.

Please include location, date, and temperature and conditions.

[edit on 13/1/05 by MacKiller]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Date: January 13th, 2005
Temperature: 18°C/64°F

This is abnormally high for this time of year in Canada.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ditto.
Warmest day in Toronto since they've begun recording in 1840.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Warmest day in Toronto since they've begun recording in 1840.

For this time of year, anyways.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, ya

Warmest day recorded in January and February since 1840 in Toronto.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Date: January 13th, 2005
Temperature: 5°C/41°F

That was a fast drop in temperature. Overcast. Rain showers. Very wierd indeed.

[edit on 13/1/05 by MacKiller]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That was a very rapid drop.
Oh gosh, I'm looking forward to those icy roads tomorrow!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The same thing is happening in Connecticut crazy weather. Maybe it's a sign
All these Natural Disasters then just normally freaky weather weird very weird....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Its January and 60 degrees in PA. Normally by this time there is snow on the ground and its 10 degrees out.

Very strange...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
As MacKiller said we are getting rain in january and it sweater weather outside. It ain't normal, Gulf Stream must be bogged up or somthing, how are you guys in Europre doing, any abnormally cold weather? How bout you yanks?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ottawa, Canada. Uhh...right now it's 3 C and it's raining. Everything is melting, so it's impossible to walk outside - all the ice from previous warm spells is extremely slippery. Yesterday we had a thunderstorm.

Unless you're a Canadian, you have no idea just how abnormal this weather is. A thunderstorm in Ottawa in January?! It should be -20 C! This is unprecedented.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yeah, I believe it was in the upper 50's F last "night" here in the Southwestern part of Virginia. January, it should be somewhere around freezing or below right now. It's raining right now and 53F, and it's 1:17am, and I hear some thunder rumbling now and then. It's supposed to get colder though. Can you imagine what animals are thinking. Couldn't something like this mess up the whole ecosystem.

Troy

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
1°C

Just got home; bit rainy bit snowy but overall, it's pretty nice

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
well in Chicago just 2 days ago it was like 30 degrees we had snow and it was pretty cold, yesterday it was 60 degrees and the snow was melting pretty mild and last night it was raining heavy with lots of wind, fog and summer like storms, well as I write this we're expected to drop to 30 degrees again for friday with the lows around 15 degrees...

Winter,spring,winter? In 3 days. Also Our basement got flooded by the snow melting......

Something sure isn't right, and it's serious folks....

[edit on 14-1-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Date: January 14th, 2005
Temperature: 14°F

Quite a change from yesterday...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Just outside of Kansas City, MO

December went on record as being the 2nd time in recorded history whe had no snow. It was almost 70 the end of Dec. into the first couple days of Jan. (record highs) Then it got cold and we had an ice storm. Three days ago we had a thunderstorm which was real odd. Now it is in the single digits (normal), but the weather guys said it is going to be back into the 50's and 60's before Jan. is over. Not to mention in the first 2 weeks of Jan. we have met our average rainfall for Jan.- Mar. Our summer was the coolest summer on record and our creeks never did dry up. They are usualy dry by July. So yes very odd weather here too. So odd I am almost anxious to see what comes next. Im not ruling out a hurricane hehe.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Seems to be similar to what is happening up here...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Northern Virginia.

In the past 24 hours the temperature has gone from the mid 60's, down to the high 30's, back to the 40's, to the 50's, and back to the mid 40's. Overnight we recieved a bizzare amount of rain for this time of year, as it's usually snow we recieve in january, but it's been abnormally warm.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
what would be abnormal would be for all the earth to be experiencing "normal " weather all the time.

mother earth is in constant flux, and we have only recorded .00001% of her history.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think it is abnormal. We went from 65°F to about 14°F in 12 hours.

If the change isn't that weird, the location, and time of year is...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join