It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI May "Leak" Clinton Email Probe If DOJ Blocking Continues

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There was an old lady from Arkansas,
Accepted a cabinet position with glory and awe,
Screwed it up so darned bad,
Leaked damn near every secret we had,
She'll be expecting your votes this fall.

Soon it will be over... just a few more interviews.

Kinda like when the dentist tells you it will all be over in a few...and it is... but man those few minutes can seems like eternity.
edit on R382016-05-08T20:38:47-05:00k385Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Well Bryan does the same I guess. In any event he didn't set up a faulty easily accessed email system for her.
Some of my best friends are geeks.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Apparently he did set up a secure system. You have no idea what he was qualified to do. Stupid claim to say that he wasn't qualified. Even your attachment says that he may not have set up an adequate system Not that he didn't set up an adequate system.

Let's leave the liar Guccifer out of the discussion. There is zero to back up his claimes and he's a braggart. He would have kept copies of what he accessed. He would have waved that flag for everyone to see. He's a look what I did kind of guy.
Nothing to see there.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Education
University of Maryland - Robert H. Smith School of Business
University of Maryland - Robert H. Smith School of Business
Masters in Business Administration, Finance and Technology
2004 – 2007
Emory University
Emory University
BA, Political Science
1994 – 1998

Activities and Societies: "No Strings Attached" A cappella ensemble, Beta Theta Pi Fraternity - President

IT Director
Hillary Clinton for President
2006 – 2009 (3 years)

Advanced from providing technical engineering and support to directing the efforts of the campaign’s IT operations and logistics team. Headed the design and build of the campaign headquarters’ data center and orchestrated the continuous movement of technical equipment and staff among nationwide field offices in response to ever-changing organizational needs. Collaborated closely with the campaign’s chief financial and information officers to establish and manage IT budgets. Negotiated and provided oversight for contractor service agreements. Responsible for all aspects of core centralized and branch office IT infrastructure.

Bryan Pagliano on LinkedIn

His early higher education is political science. I' like to see what technical certifications he has that relate to his role.

I see nothing that indicates a specialization in computer security. This is a highly specialized area of IT infrastructure and unless you have the specific training, you will be very quickly outclassed by the hordes of hackers that are online looking for vulnerabilities in internet-connected machines.

Let's leave the liar Guccifer out of the discussion. There is zero to back up his claimes and he's a braggart.

And your qualifications for determining this are what?

I present the following in counter-argument:

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Phil Houston is CEO of QVerity, a training and consulting company specializing in detecting deception by employing a model he developed while at the Central Intelligence Agency. He has conducted thousands of interviews and interrogations for the CIA and other federal agencies. His colleague Don Tennant contributed to this report.

When Romanian hacker Marcel Lehel Lazar, also known as Guccifer, told NBC News senior investigative correspondent Cynthia McFadden that he had gained access to Hillary Clinton’s private email server, viewers worldwide were left to wonder whether his claim was true. Our analysis of Guccifer’s behavior in the interview left little doubt in our minds that—unfortunately—it was.

Let us be clear that in this case, the behavior available for analysis is quite minimal. Having said that, based on the lack of deceptive indicators exhibited by Guccifer in response to McFadden’s questions, we have concluded with a high degree of confidence that Guccifer was very likely successful in penetrating Clinton’s email server, as he claimed.

What remains unclear, however, is exactly what information resident in the server might have been compromised.

Guccifer told McFadden that Clinton had lied when she claimed her email server was absolutely safe—he stated categorically, “It’s not safe at all.” While we have concluded that that statement is likely truthful, and that Guccifer likely ascertained that himself, what we are unable to assess is whether or not he was able to access any classified information on the server. It’s equally unclear whether Guccifer was capable of identifying classified information, vs. unclassified information.

Our sense, based on Guccifer’s responses, is that there were some limitations to the access he was able to gain. We expect that as this story unfolds, and the investigation into Guccifer’s claims intensifies, U.S. authorities will identify those limitations—and exactly what vulnerabilities in the security of Clinton’s email server were identified by the Romanian hacker.

lawnewz.com...

He would have kept copies of what he accessed. He would have waved that flag for everyone to see. He's a look what I did kind of guy.
Nothing to see there.

He did, see this thread.
edit on 9-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: more

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yeah, but 'I have friends that are geeks'.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Does anyone else see a Presidential Pardon in Hitlery's future??
It's probably already signed and waiting on O's desk.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalWatcher

No. I don't see a pardon. I see that no charges will be brought against her. I see the FBI saying ok no wrongdoing. Carry on.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I'm sure your resume lists every action you've ever taken on a job. This shows schooling. It doesn't show on the job experience or what he learned by doing the work.
Guccifer never got in. It's been shown. I can't make you believe nd frankly I don't care if you do or don't.
What's really important is I'm right and you are wrong.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

My qualifications? You've got to be kidding me right?
What the # are your qualifications? You can read?

Look at Guccifers modus operandi. He hacks he brags he shows. He hacks he brags he shows.
But when it comes to Hillary he hacks and he doesn't brag about it and he stores secret files in the cloud but he does brag about getting an email that Sid Blumenthal sent to Hillary but not Hillary's response or reply. Then he holds on to the supposedly hacked info until he's extradited to the U.S.. Then suddenly he has a bargaining chip. Oooh kaaaay. Sure he does.
He's a criminal and a liar . You can choose to believe him if you like. I'm a better judge of character too I guess.

But I bet Guccifer would love to have you and your pals on a jury. Oh yeah he'd love that.
edit on 5102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My qualifications? You've got to be kidding me right?
What the # are your qualifications? You can read?

Language language, that's not very lady like. You seem to be taking this quite personally, maybe you should take a break?

I do hold 3 IT-related technical certifications, but by no means am I a cyber-security expert. I know enough to know that that particular field of expertise is highly specialized and that unless you are specifically trained in this field, or have a savant in that area, it takes teams of people to keep an internet connected sever free from outside intrusion.

Look at Guccifers modus operandi. He hacks he brags he shows. He hacks he brags he shows.

He did show, Bill's doodles were released in late 2013. At the time he considered of of Hillary's stuff:

"It was not what I was looking for," he sniffed. "It was boring stuff."

NBC news

He copied it and then moved on to other more salacious information, not realizing at the time what he had or what it meant.

The post I quoted indicating Guccifer's honesty in regards to his having hacked Hillary's server was not me nor am I involved with the aforementioned organization. From the website of the company which performed the analysis:

QVerity’s training operation is staffed by former U.S. intelligence officers who are recognized worldwide for their experience in providing training in information-collection methodologies for government agencies, law enforcement entities and private corporations. Our core training program consists of the following modules, which are applicable to any industry, and have proven to be of significant benefit to a wide variety of corporate and public-sector enterprises.

Detection of Deception

The Detection of Deception course is a proprietary, interactive module based on proven intelligence-gathering techniques, and is designed to teach participants to detect deception in all forms of communication. All behaviors that participants are taught to recognize are cross-cultural and gender-neutral, so these techniques are effective in all parts of the world. Participants learn to identify verbal and non-verbal behaviors indicative of deception or lack of confidence, enabling them to focus on areas of concern during their interviews. Participants also learn how to incorporate their detection of deception skills into their existing interviewing and information-collection styles and methods.

Qverity - Training

This company specializes in the detection of deception.

What's really important is I'm right and you are wrong.

Isn't that a little schoolyard playground-ish?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join