It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undetected Biowarfare

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

www.consumerhealth.org...
THE LINKING PATHOGEN IN NEURO-SYSTEMIC DISEASES: CHRONIC FATIGUE, ALZHEIMER'S, PARKINSON'S & MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
by: Scott, Donald W., M.Sc.

I - THE MYCOPLASMA

A COMMON PATHOGENIC MYCOPLASMA There are 200 species of mycoplasmas. Most are innocuous and do no harm; only four or five are pathogenic. The Mycoplasma fermentans (incognitus strain) probably comes from the nucleus of the brucellosis bacteria. This disease agent is not a bacteria, and not a virus; it is a mutated form of the brucellosis bacteria, mutated with a visna virus, from which the mycoplasma, is extracted. Dr. Maurice Hilleman, chief virologist for the pharmaceutical company of Merck, Sharp and Dohme, stated that this disease agent is now carried by everybody in North America and possibly most people throughout the world. The mycoplasma used to be very innocuous. Only one person out of 500,000 would get multiple sclerosis; one out of 300,000 would develop Alzheimer's; one out of 1,000,000 would develop Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Before the early 1980's, nobody ever died of AIDS because it didn't exist. The mycoplasma is also the disease agent in AIDS, and I have all the documentation to prove it.

BIOWARFARE RESEARCH Between 1942 and the present time, biological warfare research has resulted in a more deadly and infectious form of the mycoplasma. They extracted this mycoplasma from the brucellosis bacteria, weaponized it and actually reduced the disease to a crystalline form. According to Dr. Shyh-Ching Lo, one of America's top, top researchers, this disease agent, the mycoplasma, causes among other things, AIDS, chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple sclerosis, Wegener's disease, Parkinson's disease, Crohn's colitis, Type I diabetes, and collagen-vascular diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimer's. The mycoplasma enters into the individual cells of the body depending upon your genetic predisposition. You may develop neurological diseases if the pathogen destroys certain cells in your brain, or you may develop Crohn's colitis if the pathogen invades and destroys cells in the lower bowel. Once it gets into the cell, it can lie there doing nothing sometimes for 10, 20 or 30 years, but if a trauma occurs like an accident, or a vaccination that doesn't take, the mycoplasma can become triggered. Because it is only the DNA particle of the bacteria, it doesn't have any organelles to process its own nutrients, so it grows by uptaking preformed sterols from its host cell, literally kills the cell, and the cell ruptures and what is left gets dumped into the blood stream.

www.ei-resource.org...
Gulf War Syndrome

Gulf War Syndrome (GWS), which is also known as 'Desert Storm Diseases' or simply 'Gulf War Illness', is a collection of symptoms reported by veterans (and civilians like press and government employees) of the first Gulf war since August 1990. Veterans from every country that made up the Coalition forces have been affected; in the US alone more than 110,000 cases had been reported by 1999, according to official government sources. There is even a report relating to military personnel in Kansas developing flu-like symptoms and chemical sensitivities after handling archived documents returned from the Gulf (full text available here). In the UK, veterans of the 2003 conflict began reporting symptoms, identical to those reported by the first war, shortly after they returned from duty.

The symptoms reported by veterans include:

Fatigue
Persistent Headaches
Muscle Aches/Pains
Neurological Symptoms e.g. tingling and numbness in limbs
Cognitive Dysfunction - short term memory loss, poor concentration, inability to take in information
Mood and Sleep Disturbances - Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia.
Dermatological Symptoms - Skin Rashes, Unusual Hair loss.
Respiratory Symptoms - Persistent Coughing, Bronchitis, Asthma
Chemical Sensitivities
Gastrointestinal Symptoms - Diarrhea, Constipation, Nausea, Bloating.
Cardiovascular Symptoms
Menstrual Symptoms

You have probably noticed that these symptoms are remarkably similar to those attributed to chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple chemical sensitivities and other environmental illnesses. This similarity hasn't gone unnoticed which is why many people, including healthcare professionals and researchers, are coming to the conclusion that all these illnesses share common causes and etiologies. In 1997 the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in the US funded a study by the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in an attempt to define the illness. In the study Gulf war syndrome was compared to chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, multiple chemical sensitivities and other similar illnesses to determine if the current definition for those illnesses could adequately describe Gulf war syndrome. The researchers are currently preparing manuscripts for publication, as of May 31st 2003. With an institution of the CDC's caliber funding research into Gulf war syndrome, and it's link to the other illnesses discussed within this website, it is clear that this link is being taken seriously.

Many people share these symptoms which also occur with auto immune and neuro-degenerative diseases which seem to be far more common these days. If the general population were known to be infected would they tell them or just blame those "other" mysterious things?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: riley

If the general population were known to be infected would they tell them or just blame those "other" mysterious things?

To deflect law suits, maybe?

Or are they hiding whats really killing us? I have everyone of those symptoms, but thought all this time most of them were behind a life time of abuse of cigarettes, narcotics, life stye, etc.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Well.. it would make for a very lucrative money spinner treating mysterious diseases without any real cause.

It seems we've been at war for a long time. I'm not sure if an infection would have been accidental but any possible cover up for so long would be intentional.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well, I'm screwed.

After I was poisoned by a horrible mixture of pesticides and herbicides, a strain of brucellosis was found in me. I didn't think anything of it at the time, because I had bigger problems, like the three lung clots and black blood and arguing with the docs that wanted to put me on drugs that were take offs of more pesticides. (Logic is optional).

I'm diagnosed, or was but am keeping it at bay, with borderline MS, ALS and Parkinson's, all courtesy of ChemLawn, Monsanto's RoundUp and Pendulum Aqua Cap and arsenic...but with this "chemical cocktail" and some BASF tinkering, I couldn't "prove" what caused what and their lawyers were way bigger than mine.

The brucellosis was found via a fatty acid test that a colleague was doing way back then, and she was quite concerned when she saw that, but we didn't know enough about it.

Thanks for the info. I hope I didn't drift your thread. But I appreciate having another dot to connect.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
All too plausible if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It seems we've been at war for a long time.

Considering the money to be made from 'treating' mystery diseases without cure, then it seems 'logical' to wonder about manufactured diseases to make everyone chronically ill.

So thats big industry warring against our finances, one pill at a time?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Edit.

I was hoping people could tell me why it was far fetched.

edit on 22-4-2016 by riley because: indecisive

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
And in case you're not feeling paranoid enough ...

50 U.S. Code § 1520a - Restrictions on use of human subjects for testing of chemical or biological agents

(a) Prohibited activitiesThe Secretary of Defense may not conduct (directly or by contract)—
(1) any test or experiment involving the use of a chemical agent or biological agent on a civilian population; or
(2) any other testing of a chemical agent or biological agent on human subjects.

Hey, that sounds pretty good.

(b) ExceptionsSubject to subsections (c), (d), and (e) of this section, the prohibition in subsection (a) of this section does not apply to a test or experiment carried out for any of the following purposes:
(1) Any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or research activity.
(2) Any purpose that is directly related to protection against toxic chemicals or biological weapons and agents.
(3) Any law enforcement purpose, including any purpose related to riot control.

Oops.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: riley
Edit.

I was hoping people could tell me why it was far fetched.

They didn't because it isn't.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Gonna want to add the variety of Lymes disease to this list!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Invest in minocycline and doxycycline. Routs the little bastidges out of the cell. You have to take it for-#-ever though.

I think Biaxin works too, IIRC. But with any of them, you're talking months on the stuff twice a day.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

The ultimate in bio-warfare is to contaminate everday products that end up on our grocery store shelves and or restaurant industries. Just so happens China sells us a huge amount of product that may or may not be contaminated either by intent or unknowingly. Imagine if ISIS was able to infiltrate our crop production.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Oops.

Yeah. Oops.
You left out the following item

(c) Informed consent required

The Secretary of Defense may conduct a test or experiment described in subsection (b) of this section only if informed consent to the testing was obtained from each human subject in advance of the testing on that subject.

Followed by this:

(d) Prior notice to Congress

Not later than 30 days after the date of final approval within the Department of Defense of plans for any experiment or study to be conducted by the Department of Defense (whether directly or under contract) involving the use of human subjects for the testing of a chemical agent or a biological agent, the Secretary of Defense shall submit to the Committee on Armed Services of the Senate and the Committee on Armed Services of the House of Representatives a report setting forth a full accounting of those plans, and the experiment or study may then be conducted only after the end of the 30-day period beginning on the date such report is received by those committees.

edit on 4/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

The ultimate in bio-warfare is to contaminate everday products that end up on our grocery store shelves and or restaurant industries. Just so happens China sells us a huge amount of product that may or may not be contaminated either by intent or unknowingly. Imagine if ISIS was able to infiltrate our crop production.

Isis the Islamic group or another group that would see bastardizing a goddess religion as ironic?

Oops never mind different subject.

I am not sure if Isis the Islamic group would have such expertise their faces were rotting off a year or so ago.

edit on 22-4-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

So I had mercury fillings removed when I was younger. The damn dentist dumped the tray with the fillings down my throat! I got very sick. Besides that, I had diabetes before that, and they almost killed me with vaccines when I was 12 years old down South. The "booster" shots and polio, etc. The whole rounds.

I have done some EDTA in the past. What is the best chelator, and the most effective way? How will I notice a difference in length of time? 1 month, 2, etc.?

How much does someone need to take? I have heard it is best to take the chelator before bed, then to re-mineralize in the morning. Like I said, I will try the EDTA IV chelation treatment if one of my doctors will let me do it. They are an osteopath that believes in more natural and in this case chemical ways of healing, and they might do it for me.

edit on 4/22/2016 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah. Informed Consent and Prior Notification.

Heaven forbid that biological testing might be performed on people without notifying them or getting their consent. Somebody might be asked to resign their position over something like that. Oh, and people might get killed.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Which has nothing to do with you accentuating part b) of the law and ignoring the rest of it.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Which has nothing to do with you accentuating part b) of the law and ignoring the rest of it.

I never ever implied they were not breaking laws.. probably why I used the term "warfare" rather than "accidental coincidence".

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: riley

originally posted by: Phage

I never ever implied they were not breaking laws.. probably why I used the term "warfare" rather than "accidental coincidence".

And I never replied to you.

But I will now. Your OP is based on nothing but an opinion piece. A conglomeration of unsourced stuff.

edit on 4/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I accentuated part b) because I felt it was the important part. But if you feel that the Informed Consent and Prior Notification sections are the important parts, feel free to highlight the severe penalties and criminal charges associated with the failure to follow those provisions.

In the mean time, you might want to look in to some instances where things like consent and notification were not an issue.

Unethical human experimentation in the United States

As of 2007, not a single U.S. government researcher had been prosecuted for human experimentation. The preponderance of the victims of U.S. government experiments have not received compensation or, in many cases, acknowledgment of what was done to them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join