It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the FBI coerces unstable "subjects" into committing acts of terrorism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You have to ask yourself, what is real and what have we been made to believe? The answer may sometimes surprise you. A deep sadness came over me after reading this article. Try to follow along…

After one woman broke his heart, Khalil Abu Rayyan, a 21-year-old Michigan man, contemplated suicide. Then, when he confided his dark thoughts to another woman, she suggested he steer his violence toward other people.

Listen to an FBI “Honeypot” on the Job

The disgusting truth is, both women mentioned above were actual FBI “honeypots” designed to coerce a man on the brink of suicide to instead harm those around him before or during the act of harming himself. Anger flushes over my body after typing that. F*** those assholes. Information obtained by The Intercept consists of recorded conversations with Rayyan, which are currently being used as evidence in his trial. These recordings offer a rare glimpse into how federal informants work on their unsuspecting “victims.”

The U.S. government now alleges that Rayyan, who has been indicted on federal gun charges, is an Islamic State sympathizer who talked of attacking a church in Detroit. Federal prosecutors have not filed terrorism-related charges, yet they are handling Rayyan’s indictment with the secrecy of a national security investigation.

Link

The government has proposed a “limited protective order” giving them the power to keep sealed any material that they’ve deemed as sensitive, which the defense has so far refused to accept. It appears they’re attempting to “steer” the trial in their favor by truly making Rayyan liable for his own actions.

At this point, I’m going to let the article speak for itself. If you do not feel some sense of betrayal by your own government after reading this, I don't know what more you need. You see, this has been happening for quite some time and when stories like this emerge, you can’t help but think about the past.

Read it and weep…

Based on those records now available, it appears the first FBI informant to enter Rayyan’s life was “Ghaada.” They struck up an intense relationship online, and even talked about marriage, children, and a life together.

When Ghaada called off the relationship, Rayyan was heartbroken. The FBI then introduced “Jannah Bride,” a 19-year-old Sunni Muslim who had a soft and charming accent when she spoke (in Arabic, Jannah means heaven).

“I love your voice, by the way,” Rayyan told her in one conversation.

To impress his new romantic interest, who appeared preoccupied with jihad, Rayyan claimed to have an AK-47 (he didn’t), and to have attempted travel to Syria (there’s no evidence he even bought a ticket).

Like Ghaada, Jannah Bride was an FBI informant.

An FBI recording of a conversation between Rayyan and Bride — which was obtained exclusively by The Intercept — shows how the FBI used Rayyan’s suicidal thoughts to manipulate him.

In a 15-minute call with Bride on February 2, Rayyan admitted that he was depressed and considering suicide.

“I’m tired of this,” Rayyan told her. “We’re doing the same thing every day.”

“You’re just saying that, right?” Bride asked. “Like, you didn’t plan anything?”

“I bought a rope this morning …” Rayyan answered. “It’s not that hard.”

“What do you mean it’s not that hard?” Bride followed. “It’s hard to take your own life, Khalil.”

Whether Khalil was suicidal or simply exhibiting attention-seeking behavior is unclear. But within a few minutes, the FBI informant deftly steered the conversation to violence against other people.

“Which thought is greater to you right now — hurting yourself or somebody else?” Bride asked.

“What is it?” he replied.

“Are you thinking about hurting yourself or somebody else?” Bride said.

“Well, I mean, I would not like to hurt somebody else,” Rayyan said. “But at the same time, if I did it to myself, it’d be easier. I wouldn’t get in trouble.”

The link below will lead you to a recording of one of the conversations that took place between “Jannah Bride” and Rayyan for anyone interested in the facts.

SoundCloud: Link

Months after the phone call, FBI agents raided Rayyan’s home and business in hopes to locate the AK-47 that was mentioned to Bride during one of their conversations. To their surprise, the rifle was never found leading federal investigator to believe that he had made up the whole thing in order to impress her. Instead, federal prosecutors charged Rayyan with unlawful possession of a handgun, which according to his lawyer, was obtained for self-defense during a time when Rayyan was delivering pizzas in Detroit.

The government is refusing to turn over all communications between Rayyan and government informants. The FBI did not respond to The Intercept’s request for comment.

A motion was filed on April 15 by Rayyan’s lawyers, Todd Shanker and Benton Martin stating: “The government clearly exploited Rayyan, and blatantly attempted to steer him towards terrorism as an acceptable form of suicide before God.”

This type of behavior from ANY government in completely unacceptable. I feel powerless sitting here typing away while speculating about past and future events. What crimes have already been committed that would have otherwise never taken place without the pushing and shoving by government honeypots?

This type of coercion is all too real and makes me wonder just how much blood the government has on it’s hands. You can bet with every monster created, lives would eventually have to be taken in order to justify the outcome and eventual solution put forth to stop such violence from happening again. Wake up and smell the burning ashes of those who needlessly died for such causes.

edit on 21-4-2016 by eisegesis because: added video

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I could say I'm shocked....but I'm not. Look at the FBI, CIA, TSA and all the other alphabet boys. If the average citizen knew how useless they really are, they'd be out of a job tomorrow. They have to create these scenarios, to make themselves look good and that they are the only ones standing in the way of every American being slaughtered by Terrorists.
I fear my own government much more than I fear any member of Isis.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
I know the feeling...been saying the same thing for years...nobody ever really hears it though.....
peace bro

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Code name: "Lee Harvey" 'they' were going to use the code name of 'Judas Iscariot' but "They" didn't want to offend anyone down at the office.. You know, being Politically Correct started and continues to rear its ugly head in politics and You can't really have politics unless there is a war or 4 and each department is accusing every other department of malfeasance...

And just so You know.... This is LEGAL. The President approved using Psychological Behavior Modification against the U.S. Citizens.. There is an ATS™ thread about it...

Wherever there is strife and somebody gets caught doing the nasty, rest assured they're usually the 'Fall Guy' ...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What can you expect? This nations formation isn't much different than Australia which was a penal colony. The people founded this nation were stockpiling weapons in violation of the law. Taxation without representation. The crown had a right to tax money and had absolutely no responsibility to provide representation to anyone other than nobles. The heathen hordes had no right to representation. Stockpile too many weapons today and you will get the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacca, and Firearms on your doorstep.

This tradition of not following logic follows today.

edit on 21-4-2016 by Miracula2 because: added last sentence

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Government agents 'directly involved' in most high-profile US terror plots.

Some of the controversial "sting" operations "were proposed or led by informants", bordering on entrapment by law enforcement. Yet the courtroom obstacles to proving entrapment are significant, one of the reasons the stings persist.

The lengthy report, released on Monday by Human Rights Watch, raises questions about the US criminal justice system's ability to respect civil rights and due process in post-9/11 terrorism cases. It portrays a system that features not just the sting operations but secret evidence, anonymous juries, extensive pretrial detentions and convictions significantly removed from actual plots.

edit on 21-4-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
That's why you need to be careful with "new friends" -- especially if they seem to really support and be into the causes you are into. If this new friend starts to suggest radical things, urging you to "take action" or whatever -- alarm bells should sound.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
NVM

edit on 22-4-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: gladtobehere

Seriously, they may not be the most reliable sources of information

I used to think the same thing when reading Pravda and thinking it was so overboard in its anti US propaganda.

And then I read stuff now on MSM news about Russia, and I think that was presumptous cold war era doctrine I just read. And this is the year 2016. I'm still reading cold war era brainwashing bs on one of the three major MSM news networks? WTF?!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Makes you wonder how many have succeed.

There's a quote similar to; "Terror plots that succeed are allowed to."

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: gladtobehere

Seriously, they may not be the most reliable sources of information

I used to think the same thing when reading Pravda and thinking it was so overboard in its anti US propaganda.

And then I read stuff now on MSM news about Russia, and I think that was presumptous cold war era doctrine I just read. And this is the year 2016. I'm still reading cold war era brainwashing bs on one of the three major MSM news networks? WTF?!!!

I believe some it has been on the MSM or at least the partial stories, seeThe Cleavland Ohio Occupy "Anarchists" who were arrested for a plot to blow up Cuyahogo Valley railroad and bridge.
Fox news had reported that explosives were under control of(given to) an undercover agent and were inoperable.

Also, Mother Jones and the Investigative Reporting Program(University of California-Berkley) put out a report that revealed the how the BFI uses "patsies".

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
its not just the fbi, sometimes you find undercover cops between demonstrators who are the ones inciting violence just so their colleagues start busting people's skulls.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You see, this has been happening for quite some time and when stories like this emerge, you can’t help but think about the past.

and then some...few events do pop in my mind instantly.

and this case...well...it summerizes why I believe in conspiracy theories...and in the end...why I'm here on this board.

Awful stuff...yet in the face of it...you feel powerless to do anything about it. How much are you willing to bet...that the guy will get railroaded...and the case quickly forgotten ?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This rather reminds me of a friend of a friend, who was in the business of removing graffiti from businesses. He solicited kids to spraypaint areas for cash, keeping him in business.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

A few years ago, I read about something the FBI calls 'ghost skins.' These are extremists who act normally to gain positions in law enforcement. It was startling when we have law enforcement people acting like extremists to gain positions in terrorist groups.

The difference is becoming very blurred when either side are prepared to use identical means to an end.

*If* this report is true, it's an example of agents using their own 'ghost skins' and actually emulating the work of those who radicalise others. sad to say, I won't be surprised if it is true. MI5 infiltrated campaign groups in the UK and took on the role of leaders who actually helped to design the plans that some people were later prosecuted for.

It's clichéd to say it, but who watches the watchers? It's historically transparent that some 'watchers' are ruthless and immoral.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I can`t talk about the FBI, the USA, but i live in germany, and it is everywhere the same they act.
Those "security forces" need a reason to be, and that´s terrorism(before it was communism). No terror acts, no reason to be for he "protectors"!

I can tell you about the Celler Loch in germany, the "protection of the constitution" blew a hole in a jail, to make it look as the RAF(Red Army Fraction) did it.

The "Sauerlandgruppe". Some "religious" little minds, were instructed and eqipped with stuff to build a "bomb". Not by any IS or Taliban or salafist prechers, but by the german "security agencies", so that they could bust those idiots at the end of the day.

The NSU(Nationalsozialistischer Untergrund), everybody in germany knows that the whole official story stinks. Everybody knows that the "protection of the constitution", the BND(Bundesnachrichtendienst), the MAD(Militärischer Abschirmdienst) and police, politics etc are involved. But they still try to tell us a unbelievable story about three eastern german nazis, two killed themselves without a real reason, the woman lives and says nothing. Same as Verena Becker is silent for decades now, involved in a "RAF" murder, it is said that all this people were V-Männer, undercover agents.

A former neonazi attacked the mayor of cologne, stabbed her with a knife in the neck. Politics researched and found a link between him and the "protection of the constitution". They didn´t affirm, they didn´t deny that this guy was/is a V-Mann. They tried to tell the peole by mass media(as in many other cases) that this guy never was a V-Mann, makes it more believable, doesn´t it?

They even tried to shut down a nazi part here, years ago. But they couldn´t. There were too many V-Männer in this party, more then regular members...

We coud talk about NATO/Gladio, for example the Bologna bombings...

We could talk about dead politics that knew too much or didnt act like the puppetmasters want them to, that were killed by "accidents", "suicides" and all that known stuff, same happens to many witnesses of those events.

For sure the "security forces" are the ones that can´t live without so called terror attacks. They never could. They need them like humans need air to breathe. So if nothing happens, you have to make something happen. Same as you have to spread fear via mass media, for the same reason. No security threat, no reason for more powers and more money to those security forces aka big brother.

They tell us the whole time, after every terror attack, that this attacks couldn´t be prevented because those secret services don´t have enough competences, not enough rights, not enough money. It is every time the same story, since 9/11. They couldn´t prevent any terror attacks, but after every attack they couldn´t stop, they get rewarded, with more powers, with more money, with more competences to steal the freedom of all people.

Look for example at the last Paris attacks. The known suspects, on every terrorlist in europe, could travel around europe with false papers, while being stopped several times by the police. One could hide, after the attacks, at home in belgium/molenbeek while the "heroic" security forces, the militarized police and the secret services were looking for him. He went out to go shopping, to visit his barber and stuff like this, while big brother raided the whole neighbourhood for weeks. It´s everytime just "mishaps, mistakes", and for sure, to less powers and money are the reason. Even if all that became raised after every terror attack on western ground, since 9/11.( Those terror attacks on other grounds seem not to count for us.)

We are fooled to be afraid, to praise the secret services, the "protectors from all evil", to praise the politicians, the system that saves us from every evil on earth, by harsher laws, by stealing the citizens freedoms. With more observation, more spying on every of us people, only to protect us, for sure...

What a luck that nobody uses 1984 as a blueprint...

edit on 22 4 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Jeezuz I need to remind youse all it was the dear old FBI who supplied the truck bomb that was used in the first WTC bombing back in 93 I think....
The informant told the FBI handler that he was instructed to build a bomb for the attack....and when he suggested he build a dummy one the FBI agent told him to make it an operable one....

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Anyone remember this evil woman? It's not the full video that shows the cops protecting agent provocateurs but the look of hatred on this woman's face still haunts me to this day.

This is what we are dealing with. "They" hate "us", plain and simple.

All to protect, exactly, WHAT? I just don't get it, at all, what the elite are up to. Let's ruin the planet for profits sake even though they still have to live on this planet? Just one example.

Yet I was the A-hole who said F the military folks of today's US armed forces, fighting wars for a corrupt .gov and corporate interests. The people of Africa surely must have Coca-Cola, of course. They really need it, don't you know? Just like they really NEED to have "democracy" in the ME, which we are giving them because we are such a helpful nation.

Whatever, and /rant and all of that. I guess I'm just never going to get it.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

who watches the watchers?

I have a book here called Guards Guards. Late one night as I was falling asleep and a Sci-Fi type of story came into my head, looking at that title. Some outpost in space not unlike the one in the reboot of Battlestar Gallactica, that supposedly guards us from some "known" threat, but is the threat real and who are the guards that guard the guards?

If only I were a writer, I could write the book I have in my head. I'm not sure how it ends, though.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
I think this should be mandatory reading on ATS. Prost, mein freund.

Who watches the Watchmen, indeed:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

great idea...wouldnt mind a section dedicated to this. Mandatory reading. Would serve as a great educational tool for the members to come.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join