It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAST LIFE: Who Were You & How Do You Know?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MorganMorgan

Hi. Welcome to ATS.
Should you trust psychics?...I suppose it all depends on the type of person they are. When there's money changing hands...take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
i am possibly Cormoran, the giant (rapha) that was slain by Cornelius after Brutus of Troy invaded England and named the new land after himeself - Britain.

Okay.
How do you know this?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How do you know this?

i just edited the posting that contains the answer.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

A love of sardines and flaming hoops?

link   
a reply to: veracity

Deja Vu- i get those often.. a places which feels and is familiar.. knowing before hand what is around next corner without visiting these places before or seeing in brochures. Also things that has happened before feelings.. those are weird !!!

link   
I have no memory of a past life, so this must be my first.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
The question how do we know is subjective, at best. No one actually knows they were someone else, theres no proof.

For instance, waiting for someone who leads investigators to a gravesite or some feature in a building they could only know about. Some bricklayer that states this is a double wall with hollow, I know, because I built it.

Or, in this grave you'll find my skeleton wearing xyz jewelry, or some such.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MorganMorgan

Yes, you should trust Psychics. Its hard to find a real one tho.

Unfortunately this is an ability that people can say they have to take advantage of you and make money so I see why you are apprehensive. There are some on this message board.

I have it lucky, my neighbor and best friend is a psychic, when I online date I show her a picture of him first and she will say yay or nay. Its mostly been nays. I try not to bother her too much with it bc she does put some effort in her "readings". She happens to know I will get married even though I do not want to marry and have another child.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

As a past life mermaid...how do you feel about fishing? Do you ever date fishermen?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I think fishing is super cool, however, I don't fish a lot. The worm guts don't bother me. I've dated a guy who went fishing a lot and loved listen to him talk about different kinds of fishing lures that work for each fish, lol.

Ive always been ~~drawn to~~ the ocean, but who isn't. When I go to the beach my favorite thing to do is go to the ocean at night and listen to the waves (I don't go to the beach a lot tho).

If there is a such thing as parallel universes, then fairies, mermaids and unicorns could have existed or still do.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Yeah, that's her.
I don't know if I am like her... I do not look like her, from the portraits there.
She had written an essay on Shakespeare and some parts of Dialogues with the Dead which, from what I can find on them, correspond to my way of thinking and the kinds of values and concepts I enjoy expressing in writing. She was greatly interested in moral philosophy in particular, which is also my own habitual focus.

Apart from that, I don't know how much of her character could be found out now. I seemed to have the idea at the time that certain people in that life were reincarnated and involved with me again now.

But these kinds of things could simply mean we "tune in" to memories of individuals who were similar to ourselves.

I'm reading more about her right now and find it funny that Samuel Johnson nicknamed her "Queen of the Blues".... when I have gottne used to being called "Blues" over the years

edit on 21-4-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

You should visit her old haunts...see what comes to you.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I'm pretty sceptic, yes. I've had some bad experiences with psychics in the past. But on the other hand, I have had some life-changing experiences too. So I'm not sure. I'm trying to find the truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The psychic that told me I was a mermaid also said I used to be a black woman (I am white now). He also said my friend was as well a mermaid and black woman which causes one to think...ok, this is BS. (including me).

But according to Edgar Cayce and Gina Cerminara...We go thru life in soul groups, meaning that we always reincarnate with our family/friends. Even a stranger I smiled to at the café in France in a past life is the same stranger I smiled to at the taco bell drive-thru in this life. So saying my friend as well were these past incarnations makes perfect sense.
edit on 21-4-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I have mentioned my past lives a few times on ATS. I usually keep that stuff to myself, but since this thread seems to be geared towards past lives I will share in chronological order the ones I remember.

1) I was a tribesman...possibly Lemurian with my best friend from this lifetime. I remember dying in the lifetime (actually I was executed for angering the chief or leader). This was my first lifetime and was my initial karma.

2) I was a slave in Ancient China. My current wife was the daughter of my owner. I also met the man in this life that was the slave-master for the property.

3) I was a warrior in Asia. I remember riding patrol for my master. I remember my bow in particular.

4) I lived on the coast in a Spanish city in the 17th century. I was a waste of life drunk.

5) I lived on the banks of the Mississippi river in the 19th century. I was female in this life and lived a very mundane existence taking care of my husband and my family. I remember my laundry line and being very sad.

6) I was in WW2 and died of cancer in the hospital in the 1950s. I still hate hospitals to this day.

So all in all, my lives sucked and were very pedestrian. I simply remember them. I didn't have anyone tell me about them. I remember them just like if I were remembering parts of my current life.

edit on 2016/4/21 by Metallicus because: sp

edit on 2016/4/21 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I once was told that I was born as Gandhi,in my past life ,by Jesus. Nah,Jesus was the name of my roommate. For a moment, I felt Gandhi ism was in me,ya know. Then I realize it was some stupid wine speaking to me

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Very interesting, you clearly learned not to drink from the oasis when you die each time after walking days and days in the dessert.

That drink is what makes you forget.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

My wife was told by a medium that in a previous life I was a Gladiator. My wife brought her hand up to her lips and the medium said is something wrong? My wife goes on to tell her that I just purchased a Roman Gladiator statue a few days ago. The medium went on to tell her I was killed by a lion.

Another medium told my wife in a previous life I saw my entire family killed. She said I blamed God and it's why I no longer practice any type of religion.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Heh, that sounds like a pretty good tool in online dating. I've had some bad experiences myself, to be honest, so I wouldn't say no to that.

Also, I get feelings for my friends too, like if their relationships will last. It's hard to decide wheter or not I will tell them.

Actually, feels really good to talk to others who have this ability, I've been struggling with this for a while.
edit on 21-4-2016 by MorganMorgan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Spooky about the gladiator.
When was the life you saw your family die and how did it happen?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join